• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is there a best exotic sword to get?
For PvE, people are loving the Raze-Lighter (Solar) because it's R2 attack does ludicrous damage, especially against the armoured enemies like the Knight in the Oryx fight. For PvP, the Bolt Caster (Arc) is loved because it does a ranged Arc attack.

so why do we have to do the first part of the new quest today? is there a time-locked aspect, and we have to wait until the next opportunity?
edit: nvm - i see Kurt's post. Thanks Kurt!
LOL, no probs :D

Wallach

so why do we have to do the first part of the new quest today? is there a time-locked aspect, and we have to wait until the next opportunity?

It sounds like the the First Firewall mission will not be available for a while after today (i.e. the new transmission coming out of Rasputin's bunker ceases). My guess is it will not come back for a month (repeating on the 7th because Bungie).

OkayRene

While cleaning out my Vault, I found a Hakke Pulse Rifle called Lyudmila-D. It's comparable to a Messenger, but this one has Full Auto and Fitted Stock. Tested it out in Crucible:

1 Body Shot: 21 x 4
1 Head Shot: 31 x 4

2 Head Shot: 31 x 4

I haven't used it enough, but this seems promising.

Image%202015-10-07%20at%208.48.19%20PM.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shame, the crazy rolled Thesan from Armsday is Arc (for me at least). Oh well, my Titan will love it.

Crazy thing with the passcodes. I wonder if there will be more stuff like this (actual puzzle puzzles).

Where's a good place to kill Fallen Captains? Taken are ruining all my old farming spots.
Go to moth yards and to the entrance of the big building. A captain comes out of the entrance. There's also a cave below that area that has a captain that can sometimes spawn there. It does a lot. Alternate between those two.
Make sure to kill all the enemy's with those captains.

Where's a good place to kill Fallen Captains? Taken are ruining all my old farming spots.

Mothyards. There's one that spawns at the entrance to the building towards Skywatch then another that spawns in the cave directly below that. You can just run a loop back and forth between them.

I love changing the date on my Playstation so I can load into patrol instances by myself. So nice to not have blueberries killing all the same stuff as me.

Cleve

Sitting on a charged agonarch rune. I don't really know what it does other than a fireteam event kind of thing. Anyone want to help me use it?

psn is n_duncanson

There's one at the top of the mothyards towards the entrance to the area that takes you to skywatch. Kill, go towards skywatch until you get to the next transition phase, turn round and repeat.

Edit: Beaten and with a better farming method.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Forgot we weren't in a PS party drassil and Death, thx a lot for the help!

Gonna try this Shadow Call jazz now.

LiK

Go to moth yards and to the entrance of the big building. A captain comes out of the entrance. There's also a cave below that area that has a captain that can sometimes spawn there. It does a lot. Alternate between those two.
Make sure to kill all the enemy's with those captains.

Thanks Math-chan

Bogeypop

Forgot we weren't in a PS party drassil and Death, thx a lot for the help!

Gonna try this Shadow Call jazz now.

If you need more bodies spread out across the Warsat planets and for the Archive mission, I don't mind helping, but if you'd prefer teaming up with someone who actually DOES need the quest items I understand.

EDIT:
You got a team already?

Shadow Call is a solo mission, but the First Firewall mission before it isn't. And after that you're just chasing Warsats, but since you actually need it I'll let you take my spot in Hawkian's team :)

Top Bottom