• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Sitting around waiting for the warsat to drop...
tumblr-mywtmjudw51r6fs8eo2-500-812003.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you need more bodies spread out across the Warsat planets and for the Archive mission, I don't mind helping, but if you'd prefer teaming up with someone who actually DOES need the quest items I understand.

EDIT:

Shadow Call is a solo mission, but the First Firewall mission before it isn't. And after that you're just chasing Warsats, but since you actually need it I'll let you take my spot in Hawkian's team :)
I heard the Archive can straight up be done on Normal, lol

exYle

The speed climb is the best part of the SS quest for me so far. Very different from the rest.

That was pretty intense. I got stuck after one of the Taken wizards where a crapton of Shadow Thrall swarm you and I couldn't get through the door fast enough

After you do all the crap and turn in the fusion core to the gunsmith you can do the first firewall again and get another transceiver. Wonder if you can end up with 2 Sleepers.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh I, just got to the actual archive if anyone needs that bit for their thing. Hawkian on PSN, public fireteam
I've been hunting warsats for fucking hours and I only have one. I wanted to do stuff other than destiny tonight!

Gahhh
There is no indication at all that you have to do the warsats tonight.

Thank you Grim for helping Josh with that mission. Much appreciated mah brotha from anotha motha! :)

I see you're love for the Xbox now has you forcing the little ones to grind PS for you. SMH
:D But Serial, no problem buddy. I'm sure he got through the solo mission OK.

Warlock jump is absolute trash, especially in third person view and when everything is black and white and semi-translucent. I have renewed respect for people who can do that part flawlessly.

R0ckman

How do people feel about exotics and events tied into rotational content? I'm enjoying this, brings new life to the game from time to time, though at the same time something doesn't sit well with me in regards to Bungie saying "go out and explore guardians!" and we are looking for clues to find treasure that is locked behind a switch they decide to turn on whenever they feel like it.

Warlock jump is absolute trash, especially in third person view and when everything is black and white and semi-translucent. I have renewed respect for people who can do that part flawlessly.
I'm not saying this to brag---I'm a Warlock, and the only time I've fallen as runner, after doing the raid 5 times and always asking to be runner, was when I jumped too high at one point and bumped my head on the wall/ceiling near entrance to room. I get through the relic fast enough the ship is just appearing, and I have to wait a moment to drop the Knight off to slam.

Took me about 20 minutes to do all the warsats using the app; about an hour to finish the quest overall. Not bad; I expected to have a long grind ahead, but the warsats came quick thank goodness.

lt519

who's up for Crucible train in 15 minutes?

I would be but I'm afraid I'll get banned from using hotel wi-fi, on the other hand we'd probably win every match...

Anyone want to help me quick (10 minutes of your time) with the Rocket yard Taken Champion?

Only have like an hour to play tonight. The post on reddit says that the The First Firewall mission is only up today. So can I just complete that section of the quest and then continue the rest tomorrow?

To me its the easiest character to do it with. With the hunter i can stop and adjust which i kinda don't like. With the warlock i feel more fluid. I've messed up more with my hunter than with my warlock.

So does doing this Warsat sleeper stimulant crap give you gunsmith rep or nah? I'm like 200 short of hitting rank 5 and I've already gotten all the dark age relics.

Top Bottom