• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone want to group up to hunt a Warsat on Mars? I don't have any of them yet but it seems this is the one to get out of the way.
10 minutes for the 2 quests, 3 hours to get warsat public events.
I will go out on a limb and say that that part does not need to be done tonight. This is the post to point to when I am wrong.

Bogeypop

Only have like an hour to play tonight. The post on reddit says that the The First Firewall mission is only up today. So can I just complete that section of the quest and then continue the rest tomorrow?

I'd say do the First Firewall and Shadow Call mission just to be safe since those are the likeliest to "disappear" for a while if they do at all. After that it's just a matter of doing stuff that's always available. Want to team up? :D

To me its the easiest character to do it with. With the hunter i can stop and adjust which i kinda don't like. With the warlock i feel more fluid. I've messed up more with my hunter than with my warlock.

I was rocking it with Titan. The speed boost to the Lift helps you get through fast. Gotta be careful, but pretty easy overall.

Oh, and Touch of Malice on the daughters feels like cheeting.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
edit: uhhhh
Mars warsat in the Scablands, activated less than 60 seconds after I landed

feel free to join quick....

noooo LT :(

Warlock jump is absolute trash, especially in third person view and when everything is black and white and semi-translucent. I have renewed respect for people who can do that part flawlessly.

As someone who has been relic runner on all 3 characters I find it easiest on the warlock.

lt519

I will go out on a limb and say that that part does not need to be done tonight. This is the post to point to when I am wrong.

Yeah I doubt you need to do the whole thing, probably just the first quest which is super quick.

Someone halp rocket yard, I can't get all the lieutenants ):

As someone who has been relic runner on all 3 characters I find it easiest on the warlock.

Same, I like the hunter though, he can do it fastest but it's definitely more hairy.

I'd say do the First Firewall and Shadow Call mission just to be safe since those are the likeliest to "disappear" for a while if they do at all. After that it's just a matter of doing stuff that's always available. Want to team up? :D
I'm up for doing The First Firewall in a couple of minutes. Will do Shadow Call as well if I have time. I'll send you an invite soon if you're up for it.

Anyone want to group up to hunt a Warsat on Mars? I don't have any of them yet but it seems this is the one to get out of the way.

I suspect we have all week to complete the Warsat parts. Probably just need to return the Core before next Armsday. My speculation anyway.

Owensboro

Thank you guys, nice run.

That was a pretty tragic death I had on the tank boss. Slammed right into a support beam, and my ghost spawned halfway between the floor and ceiling. Thank god you guys were able to duo it. Nice job on the solo sniping there too to save our bacon :)

pantsmith

Looking for two more for fresh Kings Fall on PS4. Would prefer 295+, but will take a 290 if you have the right weapons or are especially charming :D

send a message to pantsmith (psn) if you're interested

Bogeypop

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I just noticed that the Ascended and Taken Knights spawn in the order of the codes you're supposed to input in the First Firewall mission!

I'm up for doing The First Firewall in a couple of minutes. Will do Shadow Call as well if I have time. I'll send you an invite soon if you're up for it.

Sure let's do it!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh man, oh man, oh man! I just noticed that the Ascended and Taken Knights spawn in the order of the codes you're supposed to input in the First Firewall mission!
Yeah, that's how they figured it out. So nuts. I hope there's more stuff like this to come.

That was a pretty tragic death I had on the tank boss. Slammed right into a support beam, and my ghost spawned halfway between the floor and ceiling. Thank god you guys were able to duo it. Nice job on the solo sniping there too to save our bacon :)

They just kept coming and I was thinking of shit, run awayyyy.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I think it may be like the Cipher quest. Turn the Cipher in to Variks, wait 2, 3 days and get the weapon. Will suck to wait a week though but I'm assuming we will get the next part of the quest or the weapon at Armsday.

Bogeypop

Yeah, that's how they figured it out. So nuts. I hope there's more stuff like this to come.

Was too busy positioning myself to hit all the Knights in a row with Bolt-Caster to notice it until now. I did notice that they stood still for 2-3 seconds after they spawned though and thought it was curious.

maomaoIYP

To me its the easiest character to do it with. With the hunter i can stop and adjust which i kinda don't like. With the warlock i feel more fluid. I've messed up more with my hunter than with my warlock.
Yup, same here. With Warlock I'm 100% confident that I will make all those jumps with zero mistakes. And I main hunter. Hunter triple jump is great for most things, but sometimes I over adjust on the far platforms and overshoot.

lt519

Fine I'll do it myself, had to stack my Titan with weapons of light

TLW quest is crushing my soul.

More then HP quest?

Can't get the damn warsat to spawn on Mars... Been at it for hours

Took me forever to.. If you see an eliminate target don't run, kill it, I had an eerie coincident of getting 11 targets in a row, finally killing one out of frustration, then getting a warsat the next go, good luck!

Top Bottom