• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

even with that symbol it's not happening. Total joke that I cant do a warsat on mars...

I've been using the site for an hour now going from location to location.

Ya ive been hitting those exact spots but its always the target never warsat and its one or the other never just the warsat spawn without the chance of target.

until you get rushed and try to kill them before they get close and it doesn't work.

missing that hand cannon buff.

It's definitely not perfect. Was just nice to use a hand cannon that made me feel like I wasn't handicapping myself too much. Head splosions.

Also range > stability. All day.

until you get rushed and try to kill them before they get close and it doesn't work.

missing that hand cannon buff.

I think the biggest thing for handcannons is the accuracy needs to be buffed. The accuracy nerf with 2.0 was supposed to be slight but I feel like I don't hit my targets half as consistently as before.

SpecX

I did the first mission in the bunker and got the item to enter the codes. Do I need to complete the next mission today as well and can cruise on the warsats or can I pickup on this mission tomorrow? Putting the kids to bed and fearful I might fall asleep and miss this chance.

todd360

Rangefinder all day erryday. Give me dat range. All day erryday. Nothing but range. Imma find that range if I have to. Nothing stops this range.

Mupod

I dont have any of the best PvP guns a high enough attack level to matter for IB/Trials.

Suros will be solid enough tho

I spent all night experimenting with everything I have trying to find a good IB gun. Tlaloc is great but holding on to your super won't be worth it in Control - there's no way it'd make up for general Sunbreaker bullshit, so I'll probably stick to my Titan.

The Eirene sniper from this week's Armsday is some dirty filthy nonsense though. Felt a little bad getting those luck in the chamber kills. Well not really.

I really would be happy with a year 2 Party Crasher and a Spare Change with half decent rolls. I'd infuse them up for IB and be fine. No luck with drops tonight though, and tomorrow I REALLY need to try and get a raid clear done. Doubt I'll be able to raid while at my parents' for thanksgiving with their shit internet and house full of screaming grandkids.

Rangefinder all day erryday. Give me dat range. All day erryday. Nothing but range. Imma find that range if I have to. Nothing stops this range.

xg3Hb3F.png

Just beat the raid with my original group from Vault and Crota (and Skolas that sneaky devil).

Felt really good, only took 2 tries once we nailed down our strat, 306 light lvl arrival.

I need 12 Calcified Fragments, none from the raid and not many from the Court. I think I'm set for Malice.

Lmao that feeling when you do the sunless strike for your exotic sword and you drop the boss a few seconds before you warden and you don't get shit because you forgot you needed to do them in that specific order .

:)))))))))))))))))))))))

zewone

Tlaloc is awesome. OP for PVP and great in PVE for a Sunsinger.

I kinda hate the class exclusivity on some of these guns.

Homeboyd

Hello, just the daily reminder here that Nightfall is now awful and should never be played by anyone until fixed. Garbagio.

Thank you for your time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i have a presentation at work tomorrow and it's 1, I think I'll just abandon the exotic sword business for now. Was a fun raid tonight :)

Rtas

if anyone can help canvas mars for this damn warsat on xbox one I'd be eternally grateful, because seriously coming up on 4 and a half hours

Top Bottom