• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Sullichin

Red Death is extremely useful on this weeks Nightfall. I was doing more DPS to the bosses with Jade Rabbit, but with the extra shield + ultra slow shield replenish, switching to Red Death made the difference. Not that I recommend doing Nightfall because it's not worth the effort. We two manned it and it definitely wasn't worth the terrible rewards. I've only done NF 3x total since TTK and these were my rewards:
- Strange Coins
- Court of Oryx Rune (really?)
- Boots with less light than my best boots.

So after waiting at The Barrens for what seemed like an eternity.. I went over to The Buried City and got it in two Events. So if Mars is taking awhile, you may want to check that area?

Kyoufu

Red Death is extremely useful on this weeks Nightfall. I was doing more DPS to the bosses with Jade Rabbit, but with the extra shield + ultra slow shield replenish, switching to Red Death made the difference. Not that I recommend doing Nightfall because it's not worth the effort. We two manned it and it definitely wasn't worth the terrible rewards. I've only done NF 3x total since TTK and these were my rewards:
- Strange Coins
- Court of Oryx Rune (really?)
- Boots with less light than my best boots.

I didn't even do the NF on all my characters last week.

Bring back Radiant Light! Removing it didn't pan out as they hoped.

chur

If we can get 4 more I'll take you as far as we can get, other newbies welcome!

No biggie, I'm just farming it at this point so don't really need to run it

I'm gonna be running around mars, add me rarbusto for the raid
I can join.

PSN churmom

rc213

Anyone else feel like they should do this type of stuff to unlock other exotics like Ballerhorn Yr2?

Or maybe add loot drops to public events on random days? It's been fun watching so many guardians swarming like ants.

first light hype? lol

http://www.twitch.tv/twilightgap

S9Am5.gif

SnakeEyes

Banned
What hidden room? Reddit tries everything.
The hidden room that is usually available in Cayde's Stash - right before the portal that flings you into the final room for the boss right, there's a vent in the left side of the room, on the ceiling, that can be shot out and climbed up into.

Dunlop

Anyone need sunless cell for solar exotic? It is literally impossible with pugs who never have team chat enabled

Dunlop75

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
gotta try and ask again while i got the time at work -

Anyone got a checkpoint inside the raid? either the 2nd jumping puzzle or after beating golgo? need dem fragments.

In other news, after 48 minutes

1/10! I am unstoppable!

While in orbit manually change your date back one day in your PS settings. Other random players won't be able to join your instance now. Then load the patrol space and use the zone in/out exploit to farm the same nodes continuously.

It's by far the fastest way, I got all 10 fancy spinmetal in 40 minutes doing this in the Rocketyard. There were two nodes near the exit, so I grabbed them both, zip back to the Divide then back to Rocketyard.

OkayRene

While in orbit manually change your date back one day in your PS settings. Other random players won't be able to join your instance now. Then load the patrol space and use the zone in/out exploit to farm the same nodes continuously.

It's by far the fastest way, I got all 10 fancy spinmetal in 40 minutes doing this in the Rocketyard. There were two nodes near the exit, so I grabbed them both, zip back to the Divide then back to Rocketyard.

You. Hacker.

Nice tip! :)

LordofPwn

How is my dumb joke still getting up votes, it might actually pass the cool dance video...

My PS4 is currently being used as a prop for a commercial shoot and I'm just dying to get back into the game! Instead I'm stuck using a PS3 for Netflix and my phone to live vicariously brought you all.

Sometimes it doesnt work although ive gone back as far as 4 days and got it to work that way just change it back when done.

Baliis

Why do people just keep randomly sending me invites without a message or anything. Like, I look at them on my friends list and they're just sitting in orbit by themselves, wtf are they inviting me for?

Top Bottom