• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

BLCKATK

Anyone bored and want the Skyburners chest? Just got a command beacon. Join on Azys_. PS4

Edit: And if you didn't know you can loot it multiple times. So if you've gotten it already come get somemore loot.

Looking to get a raid party started with some experienced players

1. Me
2. Friend

Starting whenever we have a full party.

Out1 has a daughters CP, so you two plus him and myself and hammon, we just need 1 more. I'll run from start or daughters I don't care. Should be a quick run so it really doesn't matter.

RexNovis

Banned
Anyone bored and want the Skyburners chest? Just got a command beacon. Join on Azys_. PS4

Edit: And if you didn't know you can loot it multiple times. So if you've gotten it already come get somemore loot.

I have the command beacon as well. Where do you go to use it?

Afrocious

Everybody hold the absolute fuck up.

I got my baby Titan up to level 26 on her Defender subclass. I am having too much fun playing as one.

1) Why the fuck is this class so damn fast? I thought Titans were supposed to be huge and bulky. Instead I'm like a flying brick wall.

2) I get faster reloads if I get a melee kill? Are you kidding me? This is nuts.

3) I'm actually useful to people now outside of staying alive.

But seriously, this class is agile as hell. It's like they took the lame jumps of a Hunter and gave it distance, or gave the Warlock speed.

This is nuts.

Out1 has a daughters CP, so you two plus him and myself and hammon, we just need 1 more. I'll run from start or daughters I don't care. Should be a quick run so it really doesn't matter.

Me?(have done it like 5 million times, can platform run, proof-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wvw0qW-NCw

Out 1

I can run fresh with my hunter and then switch to the titan for daughters. Never cleared Oryx, but am familiar with the fight and have 300+ light level.

Spoo

I'll go. ~303 titan with a malice; run before so I'm cool with a fresh run or cp don't care. Just add reeducator

Afrocious

Have Titans always been this fast? Nobody ever talks about it. I mean, Titans cover more ground than Hunters and I've never heard or saw anyone bring this up.

Have Titans always been this fast? Nobody ever talks about it. I mean, Titans cover more ground than Hunters and I've never heard or saw anyone bring this up.

Fastest float time in the air. Hunters have more precise jumps but Titans can outspeed any class with their boost

titan lift with control has always been the best jump ability for me in pve. it makes getting around so much easier.

BLCKATK

Ok I'll add you but I'm not online at the moment. Won't be for a few more hours.

Alright well if I'm around I'll run you through the event. If not, it's pretty straight forward. In the crashed cabal ship there are consoles that require the Command Beacon to activate. It'll spawn some majors and an ultra, that Ultra will spawn another item that is placed in the Masoleum. That will start a special patrol mission ending in getting a key for a door that will lead to a chest. Chest has a Fragment and possibility for legendary engrams. Once you've done it you can do it around once a week for new loot.

RexNovis

Banned
Alright well if I'm around I'll run you through the event. If not, it's pretty straight forward. In the crashed cabal ship there are consoles that require the Command Beacon to activate. It'll spawn some majors and an ultra, that Ultra will spawn another item that is placed in the Masoleum. That will start a special patrol mission ending in getting a key for a door that will lead to a chest. Chest has a Fragment and possibility for legendary engrams. Once you've done it you can do it around once a week for new loot.

Nice thanks for the heads up. Is it tough to solo or could I pull it off on my own?

An hour and 30 minutes now on earth. I might break my Vita at this rate.

Come on warsats seriously. 3 hours of waiting for warsats total and counting I might go crazy.

This is the complete opposite of fun, by all means.

Omfg another eliminate target why why is mars this way.I took the advice of going from buried city to scablands mostly and every single freaking time its eliminate target!

Strider

Yea basically. That hover and the super are why that class is so op in crucible.

It's fuckin ez mode gliding around the map and putting yourself in position to win gunfights with Titan.

GorillaJu

I don't really enjoy PvP in this game, or at least that's not my focus at all, so having to kill 25 guardians with a fucking melee weapon you can only get in intervals every few minutes, that are always highly contested is so fucking hard for me. I've gotten like 10 so far and it feels like I'm getting fewer and fewer sword kills in every game.

Is there some trick to make this easier?

I don't really enjoy PvP in this game, or at least that's not my focus at all, so having to kill 25 guardians with a fucking melee weapon you can only get in intervals every few minutes, that are always highly contested is so fucking hard for me. I've gotten like 10 so far and it feels like I'm getting fewer and fewer sword kills in every game.

Is there some trick to make this easier?

You can bash people with the hilt for a 2 hit kill. I've seen people pummeling each other in rumble if you wanna try that

If you're looking to do it legit you'll have to wait out the barrage of rockets that usually happens after heavy spawn. Then you gotta be sneaky and taking advantage of the shield. You can swing directly it of blocking if you didn't know. If you can weather it out the sword can be pretty formidable when no one else has heavy

baby blue v2

But man the low aim assist compared to the 1000 yard stare is really noticeable. 1000 is like a headshot magnet it's stupid easy to use.

I picked up a equiprobable LSC with short gaze, hidden hand and hand loaded which has 46 AA, 1000yd is 56 your is 31, HB was only 40 for reference. According to this http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/weapons/special/sniper?tier=12&sort=aim&desc=1 the IB sniper will have 79 AA but low impact

Has anything been said about the SS quest, I still have to do the warsat on Mars I should be good to do it after reset shouldn't I?

maomaoIYP

I picked up a equiprobable LSC with short gaze, hidden hand and hand loaded which has 46 AA, 1000yd is 56 your is 31, HB was only 40 for reference. According to this http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/weapons/special/sniper?tier=12&sort=aim&desc=1 the IB sniper will have 79 AA but low impact

Has anything been said about the SS quest, I still have to do the warsat on Mars I should be good to do it after reset shouldn't I?

Nothing's been said as far as I can tell. I can't imagine Bungie flipping another switch to turn the quest off though, I'm sure there are players who have never found all 4 relics yet.

Also, that list of snipers are missing quite a few snipers, like the Omolon ones.

Top Bottom