• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
While in orbit manually change your date back one day in your PS settings. Other random players won't be able to join your instance now. Then load the patrol space and use the zone in/out exploit to farm the same nodes continuously.

It's by far the fastest way, I got all 10 fancy spinmetal in 40 minutes doing this in the Rocketyard. There were two nodes near the exit, so I grabbed them both, zip back to the Divide then back to Rocketyard.
Going to try this on Mars now.

Got random kid from patrol his first Oryx kill.

I hope I run into Kadey on Mars patrol lol

J-Rzez

Any way to increase the gunsmiths rep outside of weapon testing and those what I assume those random drops? I read that those things only drop if you have a test weapon on your character at the time? Any truth to that? I'd like to get the Ace of Spades this week lol.

Baliis

Any way to increase the gunsmiths rep outside of weapon testing and those what I assume those random drops? I read that those things only drop if you have a test weapon on your character at the time? Any truth to that? I'd like to get the Ace of Spades this week lol.

I think theres a section of the pvp quests for unlocking the weekly that gives 500 rep, but yea, would take a while to get there if you arent already

Dunk#7

Anybody want to party chat and team up for WARSAT searches. We could join each other when they are found

1. Dunk7

pixxxelz

Anybody want to help me with the last firewall mission? This knights are kicking my ass!
psn chiquili59

Edit: thanks eyeron80 and azys_

Rtas

So after 3 and a half hours still no damn warsat on mars. Honestly what the hell?? Surely they would have actually put some thought into that? Like seriously Bungie?

OkayRene

Welp.. I just deleted all 1500 of my weapons parts. I was using motes to level a gun, and the parts were right next to it. They discard so fast.

giphy.gif

Ok really guys does anyone know where a warsat spawns on Mars cause its literally been kill the target 6 times in a row in different place?

Top Bottom