• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Bogeypop

Uh... I already did the questline, got my Reassembled IKELOS Fusion Core, and turned it into Banshee, but I just did First Firewall to help out SheHateMe and got the Curious Transceiver again?... I hope I didn't accidentally restart the questline...

I missed playing as a Bladedancer.

Oh god, you're PvPing AND have the Void Cloak on? Don't let Zoba see you, you'll make 'em cry!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any input towards the crucible scout rifle
Last Extremity?

I got one with Life Support, Smallbore and Firefly and it looks like it would be great. The impact is much higher than my Hung Jury or my Raid scout rifle. But it's got such a small clip and a slower fire rate.

So what is this good for? Is it good at all?

zewone

Any input towards the crucible scout rifle
Last Extremity]?

I got one with Life Support, Smallbore and Firefly and it looks like it would be great. The impact is much higher than my Hung Jury or my Raid scout rifle. But it's got such a small clip and a slower fire rate.

So what is this good for? Is it good at all?

It's the high impact damage type of scout.

It's a 3 shot kill vs Hung Jury's 4 shot kill in PVP.

It's more about your play style. I find it to be similar to the Jade Rabbit. If you are really good at aiming, it crushes at long distances.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It's the high impact damage type of scout.

It's a 3 shot kill vs Hung Jury's 4 shot kill in PVP.

It's more about your play style. I find it to be similar to the Jade Rabbit. If you are really good at aiming, it crushes at long distances.

So try it out in crucible and see if it suits me?
Sounds good. Because I would like to find a reason to keep it. Seems like such a cool setup.

12141084_1709050025990176_8116602188325070058_o.jpg

baby blue v2

But man the low aim assist compared to the 1000 yard stare is really noticeable. 1000 is like a headshot magnet it's stupid easy to use.

Kaiken

Banned
It was my (yesterday now) Birthday and I thank you! My utmost gratitude to the experienced and our quick raids and equally gratitude to the groups I've helped out in our runs. It was a great. My Cubs win and continued support to this community is more comfort than I can ask forl

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I ended up saving it for supers and also only using TLW when I'm in small maps.

Ahh..ok then...will do that...thanx..

anyways, I turned in the reassembled piece to banshee...now what?

This is so boring. I'd rather patrol the Dreadnaught for hadium flakes and calcium fragments than go back and forth between 2 barren zones waiting for warsats. And that says a lot because I don't have a single sword or ToM yet due to the calcium fragments/hadium grind.

PatDH

Sweet thanks!

I just need that and earth. Earth has been as bad as Mars. 35 minutes so far and nothing

I wonder if we can still complete these tomorrow

Yeah, Earth took me the longest as well. It worked out though because I got the bulk of my weapon testing done at the same time.

This is so boring. I'd rather patrol the Dreadnaught for hadium flakes and calcium fragments than go back and forth between 2 barren zones waiting for warsats. And that says a lot because I don't have a single sword or ToM yet due to the calcium fragments/hadium grind.

You're missing out on the sword xplicit. The raze lighter is the closest thing to a year 2 gally in terms of Damage

i just got home. which parts of this sleeper stimulant quest will be temporarily gone after today? do i have to go through all the warsat stuff?

Silvard

Does anyone want to do the exotic sword strike with me, the arc version? I need that bolt-caster in my life and randoms make it really hard to get it.

LiK

Exotic Sword Quest done - check
SS quest done - check
TLW quest sorta done - check

guess i'll need to do ToM tomorrow. damn fragments.

Top Bottom