• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I think it's hot trash honestly.

You'd be way better off getting a 1000 yard stare and using an exotic in one of your other weapon slots imo.

Or if you want a good exotic sniper ( for pve at least ), get the Spindle, thing is a beast.

I got the Spindle soon as word got out. Used the 310 on my Stillpiercer and I'm holding onto the 300 until Bungie makes up their mind about the nerf. I don't trust them.

The only other thing I have is the raid sniper, a 1000 yard with firefly and some other useless perk.

LiK

Hereafter is probably the best PvP sniper available (until the IB one drops) Snapshot and an Aim Assist of 75 makes it a headshot machine

I don't think i ever seen it in PVP. either it's rare or people just don't bother using it.

So, is it really hard to get the exotic swords? I want to get my Void or Arc one but I don't know if I should wait until I'm 300+.

the Strike to get it is no joke. better have a 300+ Guardian.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I got the 1000 Yard Stare from a legendary engram last night. The roll was decent, I guess. It has explosive rounds, which sounds nice. I'm not sure I want to use it over my Omolon. They're both 294.

Keep it and try it out. If it's happens to have Outlaw or/and Unflinching then it's a beast.

Special attack wise, the Arc Edge is the weakest.
Next up would be Dark Drinker, with a huge attack boost.
And finally, the highest DPS is Raze Lighter, but only slightly more than Dark Drinker, without the Area of Effect benefits.

The Arc Edge is basically made for PvP, which is where it excels imo, but yes pretty much.

So, is it really hard to get the exotic swords? I want to get my Void or Arc one but I don't know if I should wait until I'm 300+.

Tedious would be a better word and level doesn't matter, just make sure you only max one (fill all the bubbles) as you can then glitch all 3 when you decide to do the quest

Hereafter is probably the best PvP sniper available (until the IB one drops) Snapshot and an Aim Assist of 75 makes it a headshot machine

It's straight up ridiculous for PvP. I might end up using it for banner since revive snipes won't matter. It will be good for groups of enemies across the way on Pantheon.

Strider

So.... Um...

Anyone up for skirmish?
cool.gif

I will say this: the Sleeper so far is wrecking Ultras in the heroics. Me and another Sleeper user took down the tank in like 45 seconds and beat both brothers in under 5 minutes.

Crits were doing ~20-40k damage.

It's straight up ridiculous for PvP. I might end up using it for banner since revive snipes won't matter. It will be good for groups of enemies across the way on Pantheon.

Well, thats a positive. At this rate I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon. I've been trying out different loadouts and swapping between my main hunter and alt warlock to see what I want to use for Trials/IB.

Afrocious

Solar sword is the Sweaty Machete.

Da GAWD.

Da GAWD.

Da GAWD.

praise-break-girl-o.gif

praise-at-church-o.gif

tumblr_inline_nm8hyawOkl1rw50md.gif

That UPPERCUT. THAT SHORYUKEN? Holy fuck it's a glorious attack. No one gives a PHOENIX RISING UPPERCUT OF A FUCK if it has the same damage as any other sword. Uppercutting a Fallen Captain made me a Christian for the first time in 10 years. Anyone and anything that falls victim to the uppercut are destroyed on a molecular level and their atoms are torn, whose energy is combined with the fuck-awesomeness of the uppercut to rips open a gateway between time and space where the enemy's last lingering thought and feelings are sent through. In this gateway, their manifestation is chained to a pick-axe, and they're forced to mine for salt for all eternity.

If I complete the core thing for SS today can I still get the strike for the weapon? Will it happen today or tomorrow? If tomorrow how do people know, has bungie confirmed that?

SkylineRKR

I will say this: the Sleeper so far is wrecking Ultras in the heroics. Me and another Sleeper user took down the tank in like 45 seconds and beat both brothers in under 5 minutes.

Crits were doing ~20-40k damage.

Well, thats a positive. At this rate I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon. I've been trying out different loadouts and swapping between my main hunter and alt warlock to see what I want to use for Trials/IB.

I used it on Tier 3 CoO and I start to like it more. Its like 7 Celestial Nighthawk shots, perhaps less damaging but rather decent.

GutZ31

If I complete the core thing for SS today can I still get the strike for the weapon? Will it happen today or tomorrow? If tomorrow how do people know, has bungie confirmed that?

Banshee takes the core away from you, and tells you that he wants to show it off in the tower or something.
You wait from this point until the next day.

praise-break-girl-o.gif

praise-at-church-o.gif

That UPPERCUT. THAT SHORYUKEN? Holy fuck it's a glorious attack. No one gives a PHOENIX RISING UPPERCUT OF A FUCK if it has the same damage as any other sword. Uppercutting a Fallen Captain made me a Christian for the first time in 10 years. Anyone and anything that falls victim to the uppercut are destroyed on a molecular level and their atoms are torn, whose energy is combined with the fuck-awesomeness of the uppercut to rips open a gateway between time and space where the enemy's last lingering thought and feelings are sent through. In this gateway, their manifestation is chained to a pick-axe, and they're forced to mine for salt for all eternity.

First time I seen someone using it in a strike my first thought was, Ken Masters, is that you?

LiK

praise-break-girl-o.gif

praise-at-church-o.gif

turns CoO and a lot of strikes with Majors into easy mode. Shoryuken!

E92 M3

Hopefully someday I'll understand what everyone is talking about.

Or not.

Patch 2.0.13 - The one about your trusted swords

- Halved ammo capacity
- Special move damage reduced by 17.43%
- We discovered a bug that made the swords glow with their element - removed that

<3 Bungie

All exotic swords suck.
Bungie, please buff them.

Yeah, they are complete garbagio

BLCKATK

So weird, I can't do the daily mission today? Says it requires Eris Quest Completion when I've definitely done the Dark Below questline. Very strange.

Top Bottom