• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kyne

how the fuck is Tien human he has 3 eyes.

fine, scratch DBZ entirely.

giphy.gif

E92 M3

I do expect a nerf to happen.

Swords are too fun and too useful, and this is usually the main reason for a nerf.

I think they'll decrease ammo, or increase the ammo it burns for special attacks. I can spam Bolt Caster special all day and it obliterates anyone. I think its too good. The others are supposed to be even better, but not sure.

Oh stop it! Those swords were a grind to get and feel great!

King's Fall loot is so ugly. :(

The Titan legs are so beautiful. By far my favorite piece in the raid.

Number45

http://destinydb.com/
Use a site like this to look up the name, and find out of the stats look to be to your liking.

The weapon name is in the package you pick, the perk rolls are unknown until they drop on Wednesday. You can still at least check out the base stats for the weapon in the destiny DB.

All the weapons you can order are in the Destiny database along with their base stats and possible perk rolls.
Thanks, I thought they were different somehow but if it's just the perk rolls I'll check them out!

What do you mean? You choose which weapons you want to order.
Last week I thought I could order them all (Destiny does love making you find things out the hard way) and just hit X on the first intending to go through them all. Nope, all greyed out after that! >_<

So I got a shitty AR instead of an apparently possibly very good sniper.

LFG is such a crap shoot, last night I was pretty disgusted with the types of groups I was matched with. Just horrible people, who treat each other so bad.

These crucible specific quests are a real pain the butthole. I'm admittedly not a fan of the current crucible, but do even people who like crucible right now want to do these quests? They're not fun.

"Get 30 Radiance multi kills in the crucible. Fuck you."

Afrocious

LFG is such a crap shoot, last night I was pretty disgusted with the types of groups I was matched with. Just horrible people, who treat each other so bad.

I rarely hear of good experiences using it.

I've actually considered getting a GAF group together to troll some of the meaner people off of DestinyLFG but that might be against the rules.

Kyoufu

Sleeper Simulant hits hard but it's an exotic heavy weapon and I think we can all agree when I say WHY WOULD YOU WASTE AN EXOTIC SLOT ON A HEAVY WEAPON?@!@\

These crucible specific quests are a real pain the butthole. I'm admittedly not a fan of the current crucible, but do even people who like crucible right now want to do these quests? They're not fun.

"Get 30 Radiance multi kills in the crucible. Fuck you."

I think I got 1 radiance multikill ever

Sleeper Simulant hits hard but it's an exotic heavy weapon and I think we can all agree when I say WHY WOULD YOU WASTE AN EXOTIC SLOT ON A HEAVY WEAPON?@!@\

huehuehue

I rarely hear of good experiences using it.

I've actually considered getting a GAF group together to troll some of the meaner people off of DestinyLFG but that might be against the rules.

It was pretty disgusting. If anyone died they were berated, and Im not talking playful shit. I honestly felt bad for a few people, and I straight up said you know what guys this group is not for me.

PuMa

It was pretty disgusting. If anyone died they were berated, and Im not talking playful shit. I honestly felt bad for a few people, and I straight up said you know what guys this group is not for me.

I actually had a similar experience back in the early days of vanilla...but if was with one of my first GAF groups. :-(

Thankfully, that person is no longer on these boards.

Afrocious

So because I need to be social when it comes to PvP, would anyone be up to helping me out later tonight on my crucible bounties on my alt Titan?

EL CUCO

So all these over leveled Guardians are now picking on little Atheon and Crota for sport?

Bullies.

Go do that to S.A.B.E.R. or Darkblade, instead.

Homeboyd

Oh... When does it come around again?
Well for this we're actually not sure. The first requirement seems to be that you need to have the 4 fusion rifle drops. If you did, yesterday that first mission was available. My guess would be that like the daily heroic story missions, this will be on rotation and will randomly pop up again in the near future. You just have to make sure you've received and turned in those 4 fusion rifles to the gunsmith. Don't think there's any way to track which ones you've already received though.

shermas

Little bummed that SS dropped at 290, but oh well...

If I'm 299, there's a ZERO percent chance that my exotic engrams will roll out at 310, right? I've been stuck at 299 for a while now. Don't want to turn in any engrams until I'm at 300, though. I'm stuck with a 292 ghost, despite hours at CoO.

I need to finish the raid, I guess. I've only done up to the daughters.

Top Bottom