• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yup. It's lonely out there.

giphy.gif

LTWood12

Planning on getting my Bolt Caster after work. Remember I have to get stuck in traffic for an hour to coach a t-ball practice my son can't even go to because he's sick.
CQ0PkMOUcAADwTG.jpg

BahamutPT

Anybody got there SS to 310 yet? How much of a difference does it make if so

It should make a difference only in activities which require 300+ LL (I believe only the Exotic Sword strike for now?).
Some people tested weapon damage and seem to have concluded that as long as the weapon is above the Light recommended for the activity it will deal max damage. (For example, on a 280 activity: 290, 300, or 310 weapons should all deal the same damage)

phen0m24

Snice were only about 100 pages away:

OT◇34|Ti+Th=NaCl
OT◇34|Sleeper Simulant/Guardian Stimulant
OT◇34|Time Gated Quests? Bungie is Vex.
OT◇34|Luke Smith, Destroyer of Dreams
OT◇34|I got the boots! (But they're broken)

Crazy that there's nobody else in the entire world doing CoO right now on Xbox one.

Bungie pls
I'm doing a tier 3 in an hour, when I get back from the gym. Won't have a mic, though, my dad recently had surgery and asked me to keep the voice chat to a minimum so he can sleep.

BlueNinja BE

gspec

OT◇34|Ti+Th=NaCl

OT◇34|Luke Smith, Destroyer of Dreams This one.

LiK

T-44 got a beacon. Hit him up. Do you have the agonarach rune one yet? I have a fully charged one if you need to charge yours.

can I get it even tho I don't have the pass myself? or do I need to farm for it? my rune isn't charged at all. only have 2 outta 7. haven't grinded for that either.

can I get it even tho I don't have the pass myself? or do I need to farm for it? my rune isn't charged at all. only have 2 outta 7. haven't grinded for that either.

I have a charged one I need to do. If you join me you can get the other 5 since they spawn during the fight. I will be on later today, probably around 7-7:30PM

Anyone is free to join.

psn: kreepmode

LTWood12

As long as your in the fireteam and participate you get the fragment too. Doing the agonarach rune w/ me would fully charge yours, then you'd be able to use your own immediately after for the fragment. I've already gotten the fragment, so just hit me up sometime if you want to knock it out real quick. I was saving it for when someone needed a charge.

I don't care that much about these exotic weapons. Half of the exotic armor is still missing & I doubt they're hiding in Dailies. I want Dunemarchers & Twilight Garrison!

Strider

I gotta do CoO sometime this week. Gotta charge and use my tier 3 rune. I'm at 46 fragments but didnt get the fragment for this boss the first time around.

Schryver

It should make a difference only in activities which require 300+ LL (I believe only the Exotic Sword strike for now?).
Some people tested weapon damage and seem to have concluded that as long as the weapon is above the Light recommended for the activity it will deal max damage. (For example, on a 280 activity: 290, 300, or 310 weapons should all deal the same damage)

That sounds really dumb if true

purg3

slept with Malkin

OT◇34|Ti+Th=NaCl

I like mine

OT◇34|We Can Dance If We Want To

LiK

I'll hold off if you do, needs a fire team anyway.

hmm, checking a guide and this shit seems complicated. so many steps, lol

As long as your in the fireteam and participate you get the fragment too. Doing the agonarach rune w/ me would fully charge yours, then you'd be able to use your own immediately after for the fragment. I've already gotten the fragment, so just hit me up sometime if you want to knock it out real quick. I was saving it for when someone needed a charge.

excellent. let's do it tonight. what time you on?

OT◇34|Ti+Th=NaCl

|OT◇34| Become Legen... Wait For It

Someone suggested this yesterday.

Silvard

I'm having a hard time deciding which legendary primary to go with, strictly for PvE. I know the Hung Jury is basically perfectly rolled, but I don't like scout rifles.

There are many decent ones but with perks that proc on kills and what not, and although most PvE encounters have copious amount of adds, those perks seem kind of wasted on Ultras and groups of majors.

Is there any weapon type that excels at PvE, or a certain archetype of a certain weapon type?

LiK

I have a charged one I need to do. If you join me you can get the other 5 since they spawn during the fight. I will be on later today, probably around 7-7:30PM

Anyone is free to join.

psn: kreepmode

i'll keep you in mind. not sure when LT is on. sending FR

flkraven

I asked but didn't get confirmation. If I rerun the raid, I can continue getting moldering shards even though I've already completed it, right?

recks

I'm having a hard time deciding which legendary primary to go with, strictly for PvE. I know the Hung Jury is basically perfectly rolled, but I don't like scout rifles.

There are many decent ones but with perks that proc on kills and what not, and although most PvE encounters have copious amount of adds, those perks seem kind of wasted on Ultras and groups of majors.

Is there any weapon type that excels at PvE, or a certain archetype of a certain weapon type?
The raid Pulse Rifle is probably the best PvE primary in the game right now. I really don't get people obsession with the Hung Jury.

Top Bottom