• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

DarKshodaN

So i played a couple of Hours with the sleeper, and i must say that i don't like this Weapon.
It feels soooo slow and the damage output is only really good on Boos Fights but since the charge rate is soo bad you get even there Problems with it.

I will not use the sleeper anymore, back to my spindel+sword combo

SheHateMe

I'm off of work tomorrow, so you know what that means...

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING RAID TIME!

After a successful Heroic Strike run with BlackSalad last night, not only did I get my Neuroghast Gauntlets, but it put me at a solid 294 (295 if I use my 295 Rare RL that I hate).

So, I guess it's time for a newbie raid! Who wants to join me tonight around Midnight EST for some raid goodness? I'm on PS4.

1. Me (PSN Instant__Vintage)
2. And you.
3. Yo momma.
4. And your cousin, too.
5. Raiding the Dreadnaught on Vogues
6. Coming up slamming Taken threat doors.

Kilau

Looking for 4 people to run oryx at the checkpoint at 12:30am EST

We are looking for a quick kill so experienced players only. Both of us have a touch of malice but the more the merrier!

Reply with your PSN and I can make the list.

Weird, it double posted?
Or not, my browser is just freaking out

Browser must be freaking, I only see this single post which removed your original message lol. You made a good point about the weekly quest line, I haven't bothered to finish it on a single character since it's so tedious and long.

There is nothing wrong with Sunbreakers. They can be killed. People need to stop bitching about it tbh. Titans have two other garbage PvP subclasses, so it's about time they get one half-way decent.

Lol. The only times i engaged with a sunbreaker and had a chance to survive was when i had a sniper and he was on the other side of the map. Otherwise you cant kill him.

After a successful Heroic Strike run with BlackSalad last night, not only did I get my Neuroghast Gauntlets, but it put me at a solid 294 (295 if I use my 295 Rare RL that I hate).

So, I guess it's time for a newbie raid! Who wants to join me tonight around Midnight EST for some raid goodness? I'm on PS4.

2. And you.
3. Yo momma.
4. And your cousin, too.

Newbie raid? Sounds perfect for me.

PSN - xarab4lyfex

light 290, but will try it up it a bit in the next few hours.

zewone

There is nothing wrong with Sunbreakers. They can be killed. People need to stop bitching about it tbh. Titans have two other garbage PvP subclasses, so it's about time they get one half-way decent.
Theres a difference between halfway decent and broken/OP. Sunbreakers can be toned down a tad and still be the best PvP class in the game.

Frenden

Banned
Guys, I've been playing Metal Gear Online all week and it's been nice. I'm not even stressed about missing Sleeper Simulant. What's happening to me?

There really is no reason to play except if you like the PVP @_@

Yeah, besides the easy bounties and silly quest lines. I usually like PvP but only insofar as I can play w other people who like PvP for its own sake (i.e. winning, competition). It's a totally different game, it's not good to force PvE people into it just for da loots. Bungie keeps trying though...

Korosenai

Playing on PS4 these last few weeks made quickly realize again why I don't play anything outside exclusive games on this system. The DS4 is comically bad for almost every genre.

Seriously you guys that play this game with it every day are god damn heroes in my book.
You should have got it for the superior Xbox One then.

2. And you.
3. Yo momma.
4. And your cousin, too.

Sign me up :) 292 light and want to get into this raid for the first time :)

PSN: CmdrN7Shepard.

How long till the planned run? a few hours?

zewone

Playing on PS4 these last few weeks made quickly realize again why I don't play anything outside exclusive games on this system. The DS4 is comically bad for almost every genre.

Seriously you guys that play this game with it every day are god damn heroes in my book.
lol, XB1 controller is bad. It's a step back from the 360 controller. DS4 is honestly the best gamepad ever.

Sunbreaker super is broken and come Trials it will become unbearable.

Really?

Hmm. You know, golden gun is pretty much guaranteed kills when it goes off. What do people do when they hear it go off? They run. They run hard and fast. And if they don't, they die.

This isn't a whole lot different. You can throw more hammers that's true, but that's about the only difference that really matters and the defence is still the same. Hear the hammer? just run. The audible cue is quite clear and distinct. People who just want to challenge that super should expect a low chance of survival.

But you don't see a lot of golden guns these days because that's not the new hotness for hunters. That's not a titan problem!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've gone toe to toe with a sunbreaker using stormcaller super. Just jump around and let your lightning do the rest. They can't kill what they can't hit.

Really?

Hmm. You know, golden gun is pretty much guaranteed kills when it goes off. What do people do when they hear it go off? They run. They run hard and fast. And if they don't, they die.

This isn't a whole lot different. You can throw more hammers that's true, but that's about the only difference that really matters and the defence is still the same. Hear the hammer? just run. The audible cue is quite clear and distinct. People who just want to challenge that super should expect a low chance of survival.

But you don't see a lot of golden guns these days because that's not the new hotness for hunters. That's not a titan problem!

You can't run up and jump straight at somebody, activate Golden Gun, fire blindly in their general direction, get all of your health back instantly, and then run to the other side of the map and spawn kill them.

Bold One

spoken like a Hammer Bro, reminds me of the spider typing at the computer meme

anyways, the Sunbreakers can still have their power and be effective without being completely and utterly broken. And anyway their other subclass Striker, is pretty fucking effective, its fast as fuck and does a ridiculous amount of AOE

rNilla

Randoms aren't always so bad. I've done all of the special strikes with them so far, including Stimulant and just finished a smooth Chaperone shotgun bros.

Baliis

Really?

Defence is the same? Huh? Show me a golden gun that lives through other supers, then heals to full when he kills you.

Lol at people equating sunbreaker with golden gun. You gotta be WAYYY more careful to use golden gun than you have with sunbreaker. Also if you miss a shot with GG, odds of you dying go up to 50%. If you miss a hammer odds of you dying continue at 0%.

Top Bottom