• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Out 1

:/ yeah it's embarrassing removing shot package alone and not tweaking the family of max range shotguns separately or addressing rangefinder at all. There's a paragraph about why it's important to do so right in there.

The family of high impact, low RoF shotguns should just be deleted from the game. plain and simple. what baffles me most is that the Felwinters subtype was not in the game until February (?).

The XXXIV fragment is bullshit. Everything I get to the platform I have like a second left then I lose the buff.
It was hard my first 2 tries. Nailed it third one. Simple trick: Pull out ghost and put away immediately. Jump in general direction. The ghost delay will highlight the platform in enough time for you to see it and adjust. Super easy. Don't stop and wait for platform to fully appear. Just let the ghost highlight.

Palmer_v1

Cool!

Originally Posted by kayos90

Looking to Raid tonight at 8pm central roughly. Anyone up for it? We have room for 3!

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Tigerheli
5.)
6.)

What's your light level? We're hoping to run through it pretty fast.
I have two experienced 300+

Psn ThisStoreSucks

maomaoIYP

Removing shot package is not that big of a deal honestly. Shotgun users will be fine. I'm surprised sunbreakers were not even mentioned in the BWU though. Guess we gotta bitch about it more.

Edit: in hindsight, I'm surprised Bungie is taking this approach to remove the perk from all existing shotguns. When they never removed final round from sniper rifles I assumed they simply could not remove perks from existing guns.

Ravager61

Would someone be willing to join me real fast to finish the Fear's Embrace mission? I have tried it countless times and I am convinced it is impossible to finish by yourself.

PSN: CandleGoat61

oSoLucky

Cool!

Originally Posted by kayos90

Looking to Raid tonight at 8pm central roughly. Anyone up for it? We have room for 3!

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Tigerheli
5.)
6.)

What's your light level? We're hoping to run through it pretty fast.

If my normal group left me I'll join. Not 100% sure yet though. Probably be on Hunter or Titan depending on what's needed. They're somewhere between 304 and 306.

I know they listed a bunch of perks because they thought of what I'm about to say, but I really hope my The Next Big Thing rerolls as having two Crowd Control perks. I know it probably wouldn't work like I wish it would but it'd just be something funny to have.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Looking like this right now. If we end up having people be MIA we'll fill as needed.

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Tigerheli
5.) Palmer
6.) Palmer's friend

Hah!

Heya phaethon, havent seen you around much. You should hop into our party chat sometime :)

Noomi! When Trials comes back you, me and Macello need to get the Mercury train going strong again.
#WeGettinREKTnation

tumblr_nlzxcmLMOl1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Trakan

Removing shot package is not that big of a deal honestly. Shotgun users will be fine. I'm surprised sunbreakers were not even mentioned in the BWU though. Guess we gotta bitch about it more.

Edit: in hindsight, I'm surprised Bungie is taking this approach to remove the perk from all existing shotguns. When they never removed final round from sniper rifles I assumed they simply could not remove perks from existing guns.

They've already done it in the past. Shotguns used to be able to roll with shot package AND rangefinder, and they made it so that couldn't happen. They gave you a random perk back then too.

BahamutPT

Great... Bought 5 Stolen Runes on my Titan, to knock out the two T2 fragments missing on that character, and I get them both in a row with the first 2 runes I use.

Now I need 3 on my Hunter and charged runes are non-transferable :(

Palmer_v1

Looking like this right now. If we end up having people be MIA we'll fill as needed.

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Tigerheli
5.) Palmer
6.) Palmer's friend

So my wafflers are demanding 8pm now. Go ahead and take the other volunteers. Really sorry!

Mupod

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Tigerheli
5.) Palmer
6.) Palmer's friend

If you need a spot filled I should be able to make it. (Mupodpsn)

Trakan

Man... Why are crucible drops so much worse after TTK hit.

Ive seen ONE legendary weapon drop as a reward a few days ago... there used to be legendary weapons dropping all the time prior to TTK.

It's because of Legendary Marks. You'd get way too many if they dropped like they did in HoW.

Would someone be willing to join me real fast to finish the Fear's Embrace mission? I have tried it countless times and I am convinced it is impossible to finish by yourself.

Do you still need this? I could get online in maybe 10 min to help. Send a FR to DrDrizzay101 if you still need help then we could run it.

Xamdou

What's up with this game? It's advertising to buy the expansion when I log on I already bought the Taken King expansion and now the daily's and weekly's are locked out since it's saying I don't have Xbox live gold when I have an active subscription until the year 2017?

Why would you expect Sunbreakers to be mentioned in a Bungie BWU?

You don't seriously think they're going to screw with a subclass talent, do you? The closest they ever came to this was the micro mini nerf to blink and that took for-fucking-ever.

The only reason that nerf worked is because the normal blink isn't even available for storm callers, and Warlocks were the worst blink shotgun offenders. You just don't see many non-stormcaller Warlocks anymore, so blink became a non issue.

Warlock melee against Titans before these new subclasses? lol We had to put up with that for a really, really long time. If we were still stuck with striker and defender, it would still be an issue. Those subclasses are unchanged even though still technically way underpowered.

If Bungie were to give Titans this great subclass and then nerf it into mediocrity, it would be a first that this was done to address any OP combat issues, real or perceived.

I'm not on my PS4 but I want to bump this because I had the same problem. Terrible experience playing it. Cheap enemies and the cheap glowing black ball. Not fun. Too small of a space as well.

There is nothing wrong with Sunbreakers. They can be killed. People need to stop bitching about it tbh. Titans have two other garbage PvP subclasses, so it's about time they get one half-way decent.

Top Bottom