• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Sleeper is definitely a yellow bar machine, but beyond that I don't think it'll be in my heavy slot for a long time.

Speaking of which, I still need to do the darkblade strike for the exotic sword. How hard is this with randoms?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Looking to Raid tonight at 8pm central roughly. Anyone up for it? We have room for 3!

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.)
5.)
6.)

LTWood12

Sleeper is definitely a yellow bar machine, but beyond that I don't think it'll be in my heavy slot for a long time.

Speaking of which, I still need to do the darkblade strike for the exotic sword. How hard is this with randoms?

T-44 and I will probably be doing it tonight. Would love a third.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
:/ yeah it's embarrassing removing shot package alone and not tweaking the family of max range shotguns separately or addressing rangefinder at all. There's a paragraph about why it's important to do so right in there.

Just loaded up Destiny and my kiddo is watching. He's never seen the title screen though. So when the Bungie splash comes up, he says "Bungle!!"

I had to chuckle a bit.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Oh nice, I'm on Xbox too. If you need a hand I'll jump on and hold the platforms for you?

GT: PatDH1

That be awesome. I'll send an invite now as I failed again lol. It's a little late here so won't be able to talk on mic.

noomi

Man... Why are crucible drops so much worse after TTK hit.

Ive seen ONE legendary weapon drop as a reward a few days ago... there used to be legendary weapons dropping all the time prior to TTK.

FiraB

Banned
wow im having a bad exotic day, hawkmoon, invective and now no backup plan...

Game just doesnt wanna give me new stuff

CREMSteve

Looking to Raid tonight at 8pm central roughly. Anyone up for it? We have room for 3!

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.)
5.)
6.)

StrykerIsland

Edit scratch that, sounds like there's a run starting now, that works better for me to watch the game later tonight.

Top Bottom