• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I take it that Accurized is the way to go then? What's your preferred middle perk?

I like snapshot and thats what I use with it. but I am not a 1337 xXMLGXx player :p

I do know Aggressive Ballistics has been nerf so its not worth using anymore.

Edit: top of the page.. Being honest right now

I am looking at all those invites I must send out again..think I am just gonna close the link and study for my electrophysiology and gastrointestinal exam next Tuesday..

Will work on sending everyone an invite when I take a study break instead of trying to get those stupid flakes and fragments...

edit2:
Any reason why I got booted from the PS4 Community?

I would also like to join a raid group for tonight.

Hunter / Titan ~ 296 with no experience in King's Fall but I've watched some of the strats.

PSN : MikeGaum1984

did you PM me? if so I will re add you very soon, as in now since I am putting off studying...which was my excuses to put off re-adding people...hahaha its a trap D:

Will be done soon I promise atleast after I take my exam..

I bought 3 helm engrams.
Stag (dupe)
Obsidian Mind
Gravity forfeit (dupe)

My dupes originals are both at 294, and I get those dupes at 290 -_-. My new Obsidian Mind came at 310. So I just infused it to my GF haha

I only have 2 exotics weapons for year 2, hawkmoon (280) and Spindle (300). I get an exotic primary engram from Golgoroth... Of course it's a Hawkmoon. 290 though at least.

On Xbox I only had coins for 1 helm engram. I'm running only a Titan. I get a Stag. Now I might need to run a warlock haha.

Are you supposed to bring friends to CoO or is it easy to find people around? The place was empty for me ;o
Walk to the CoO from the patrol point. If you run over there the game won't have time to find a place with people in it so I throws you in there by yourself.
It sounds dumb, but that's what happens.

GlamFM

Banned
Any reason why I got booted from the PS4 Community?

I would also like to join a raid group for tonight.

Hunter / Titan ~ 296 with no experience in King's Fall but I've watched some of the strats.

PSN : MikeGaum1984

There were some "technical" problems AFAIK.

Just apply again.

We mustve been doing something wrong then somewhere. When we got to the taken the ads would pile up in the middle and kill us if we didnt have someone focusing them.

You guys saying it's quick and painless come show me! I have the checkpoint after all :p

I really do wanna see it work because like I said, it seemed to have a lot of potential. Just seemed we didn't have the damage to pull it off.

Was everyone always standing in the pool of light? As its very easy to move out of it, you should be hitting him for around 60k per sniper shot

Golgoroth gave me 306 boots. Oryx gave me 305 boots + 2 shards after using 20 shards. I see what people are talking about now haha. But I hit 303 with my new 310 artifact!

303 hunter
300 warlock
170 titan.

Dawg

Walk to the CoO from the patrol point. If you run over there the game won't have time to find a place with people in it so I throws you in there by yourself.
It sounds dumb, but that's what happens.

welp that explains it

walking there takes a long time tho 0.0

zewone

We mustve been doing something wrong then somewhere. When we got to the taken the ads would pile up in the middle and kill us if we didnt have someone focusing them.

You guys saying it's quick and painless come show me! I have the checkpoint after all :p

I really do wanna see it work because like I said, it seemed to have a lot of potential. Just seemed we didn't have the damage to pull it off.

Er...I should rephrase that. Someone down in the pit should be clearing adds as their sole job.

What I meant was during the Hive phase, you get out of the pit and spend a few minutes clearing adds and get back in the pit.

During the Taken phase, you only have to get out of the pit, set up the gaze, and go right back into the pit.

If you're around tonight my team is going to do a full raid and we need some people to fill in for folks who can't show up tonight.

If you're interested it's at 5:30PST and my PSN is zewone.

Strider

Er...I should rephrase that. Someone down in the pit should be clearing adds as their sole job.

What I meant was during the Hive phase, you get out of the pit and spend a few minutes clearing adds and get back in the pit.

During the Taken phase, you only have to get out of the pit, set up the gaze, and go right back into the pit.

If you're around tonight my team is going to do a full raid and we need some people to fill in for folks who can't show up tonight.

If you're interested it's at 5:30PST and my PSN is zewone.

Ah I see.

I guess what we did wrong was during the Taken phase we waited way too long to set up that next gaze. I didn't realize we could go right back in.

And yea I'm down to raid later. Just message me when you're getting ready to go. I'll be around.

When you're a member of a team who got the world's sloppiest War Priest kill of all time every victory is a miracle.

I feel like the taken ads were a problem only because we weren't going into the pit the second the orbs spawned.

I can only speak for myself, but with Weapons and the pool I was dealing like 83k per shot.

You should be able to tell how it's going wrong from the damage output on the wipe screen a couple of people are probably way lower than the rest, it's easy mode and should be done in 4/5 gazes max

MikeyMike

I like snapshot and thats what I use with it. but I am not a 1337 xXMLGXx player :p

I do know Aggressive Ballistics has been nerf so its not worth using anymore.

Edit: top of the page.. Being honest right now

I am looking at all those invites I must send out again..think I am just gonna close the link and study for my electrophysiology and gastrointestinal exam next Tuesday..

Will work on sending everyone an invite when I take a study break instead of trying to get those stupid flakes and fragments...

edit2:

did you PM me? if so I will re add you very soon, as in now since I am putting off studying...which was my excuses to put off re-adding people...hahaha its a trap D:

Will be done soon I promise atleast after I take my exam..

Thanks for the quick invite... wasn't sure who I had to send a PM to.

Thanks for the quick invite... wasn't sure who I had to send a PM to.
There was some misunderstanding and about ~300 unknown random PSN users added. We just deleted everyone to a certain point to fix it and need to reinvite everyone just to make sure only gaf members are in it.
Who wants raid from the oryx checkpoint
Add me
Psn EricEnukora
I got myself, hunter 301 with a 309 sniper, and another person. Have killed oryx a few times already

I joined on some one named LiffeyNinja's daily heroic and then I got to the end to take the crystal because he was scared I guess, and once I took the crystal and the survive started, he booted me Hahaha. I hope you're not a gaffer

With that being said, I started my own daily. Join in if ya want! I'm at the end.

EL CUCO

I joined on some one named LiffeyNinja's daily heroic and then I got to the end to take the crystal because he was scared I guess, and once I took the crystal and the survive started, he booted me Hahaha. I hope you're not a gaffer

With that being said, I started my own daily. Join in if ya want! I'm at the end.
Maybe he was waiting for someone to join, you savage lol

todd360

Killing the deathsinger for grimoire on heroic is taking forever. I just had to have one special left once I started shooting. Le sigh

blackflag

There was some misunderstanding and about ~300 unknown random PSN users added. We just deleted everyone to a certain point to fix it and need to reinvite everyone just to make sure only gaf members are in it.

I got myself, hunter 301 with a 309 sniper, and another person. Have killed oryx a few times already

I'll join. I've only done it once and I wasn't one of the ones jumping so I'd need to be explained that part but I got spindle and all that.

Pro Tips on Golgorth

I'm going to attempt to draw the arena layout with just text

ENTRANCE
1--------6
3---G---4
5--------2
---EXIT--

So here the numbers 1-6 represent the damage orbs, and G represents Golgorth. After clearing adds from cover, everyone do an ammo run (and kill the stupid hiding adepts) then all the DPS guardians start shooting down the orb labeled 1. The first gaze holder should be getting the gaze at the same time and angling Golgorth just right. While all of this is happening, the second gaze holder is standing behind the orb labeled 2. The first gaze holder will count down from 10 seconds left. Starting at 9 or 8,the second gaze holder should start shooting down orb 2 with special (varies per guardian attack value, you want the orb to drop when the other guy gets to 4 or 3 seconds left). With 2 seconds left, switch gaze and DPS guardians switch to the new damage zone. First gaze holder moves behind orb labeled 3, repeat in the order labeled (firt gaze holder will get orbs 1,3, and 5. Second gaze holder gets 2, 4, and 6). At the 6th orb, first holder jumps in to help DPS. Get out of pit with 3 seconds left, repeat the entire thing.

Why does this work so well?
This works so well because as soon as the gaze holders shift the gaze they are already standing where they need to be to angle Golgorth just right and are always directly behind Golgorth ready to shift. Also the DPS guardians never have to worry about shooting down the orbs. Ultimately this gives you several seconds of extra DPS time which adds up over the course of the fight.

Notes
Weakest DPS guardian should be on cursed thrall duty, but if any of the dps guardians see one make it priority 1. Strongest gaze holder should be first gaze holder so he does DPS duties during the 6th orb. Zhalo Supercell and Bad Juju are amazing for gaze holder since they Reload instantly while shooting down the death balls. And of course, use snipers and machine guns and primaries. DPS guardians Reload while moving to next damage zone.

Lee

Perhaps he was trying to take down the witches for the grimoire?

Namikaze1

If you can't find anybody else, the answer is still no.
It-s-raining-on-the-tenth-Doctor-doctor-who-31816530-500-275.gif

Top Bottom