• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Namikaze1

So that's it for the exotic faction class item right? No other step afterwards? Should be easy getting ten wins tomorrow (with gaffers)

deafmedal

Gonna start a fresh KF around 7 CST, got space for 2. Will be the first time for my 2 buddies and I've ran it once so no pro run :)

All I ask is you are 285+ LL and have a decent sniper and patience!

1. deafmedal
2. deaf's buddy uberllama
3. Agent (phantom8234)
4. squadr0n

Which class has the Tether ability with their super? Does the Warlock have one that im not seeing by any chance?

Please add me to the list if your on PS4

PSN: sQuadon
LL 294 Warlock
gotcha!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm about to hop on and want to do this last Darkblade strike for my exotic (solar) sword, PSN Anoregon if you want to help!

ori0n378e

Gonna start a fresh KF around 7 CST, got space for 2. Will be the first time for my 2 buddies and I've ran it once so no pro run :)

1. deafmedal
3. Agent (phantom8234)
4. squadr0n

gotcha!
Can't help tonight, but was wondering if I could join you next week?

coy

How the heck? I'm only rank 4...
Is your Vanguard/Crucible rank real high from the old system? I'm at 25 with DO and NM on my main and I barely played during HoW.
Anyone need to do ToM Fear's Embrace?
Damn, wish I was home. On the off-chance you don't get this done by 9PM EDT, I'll gladly do this as I soloed it previously but would rather save the headache this time around.

PSN: coyquettish

mandiller

Is anyone doing the raid soon? I'm up for starting it in half an hour. I've never done it before but happy to take instructions. 289 Warlock

Yea I was very surprised that it rolled 310. First thing that I've gotten 310 (expect for Malice).

Once I surpassed 300. It seems like 1 out every 3 exotics I get drop at 310. The rest drops at 290. I got two 310 stags out of 4 helmet engrams. Saved one, and used the other for infusion.

deafmedal

Can't help tonight, but was wondering if I could join you next week?

You are welcome to run with me anytime ;) And yeah, Friday nights are always good for me raiding! Might work on my hunter tomorrow, try and get her raid ready by the evening, if i make it would tomorrow night work for you?

1. deafmedal
3. Agent (phantom8234)
4. squadr0n

gotcha!

I want in. PSN is StrongBlackVine9.

Any groups running tonight that need a +1?

Have cleared 4 times so far. Been the jumper in oryx, have spindle and malice etc.

Want to get through it again on my hunter.

Hit me up, Gamer_at_Heart psn

Top Bottom