• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I've got two buddies who want to raid tonight are there any raids with three spots open? We'll be available in about 3-4 hrs.

Also we're newbies to the raid...

Top of the page edit warlock master race hype!

Destiny-Warlock.jpg

Tecnniqe

Banned
Anyone wanna help me kill Oryx? Im on him in the story line but he keeps kicking my Hunters ass as i have bad weapons it would seem. Also no leveled subclass makes it difficult.

105.Will

Spruchy and I are looking for 2 people to help with the Daughters on psn around 6:40 EST. We can only play for like an hour though

LifEndz

So what do you get for completing public events (not court of oryx). I did a few earlier and don't recall getting anything and there wasn't a package at the postmaster.

So what do you get for completing public events (not court of oryx). I did a few earlier and don't recall getting anything and there wasn't a package at the postmaster.

There is no point to public events now. You don't get packages. You might get a mote of light, though.

Not sure who it was, but someone earlier today posted about how easy it is to get strange coins now. In less than a week I've made over 100! Kind of crazy.

Sullichin

Not sure who it was, but someone earlier today posted about how easy it is to get strange coins now. In less than a week I've made over 100! Kind of crazy.
Yeah, it's not that bad to get a nice stack ready every week for Xur. I've basically been getting down to 0 coins after Xur every week and have like 50 by the next week. Not bad.

deafmedal

Gonna start a fresh KF around 7 CST, got space for 3. Will be the first time for my 2 buddies and I've ran it once so no pro run :)

All I ask is you are 285+ LL and have a decent sniper and patience!

1. deafmedal
2. deaf's buddy uberllama
3. Agent (phantom8234)

X-Frame

How effective are the raid-specific perks on raid gear?

Because personally I just dislike the look of the Titan raid gear enough that I'm seriously considering just infusing all my pieces into my Vanguard/Crucible gear which 1) Looks way better, and 2) Has ideal or near ideal perks and stat rolls.

Am I crazy?

squadr0n

Which class has the Tether ability with their super? Does the Warlock have one that im not seeing by any chance?

Gonna start a fresh KF around 7 CST, got space for 3. Will be the first time for my 2 buddies and I've ran it once so no pro run :)

All I ask is you are 285+ LL and have a decent sniper and patience!

1. deafmedal
2. deaf's buddy uberllama
3. Agent (phantom8234)

Please add me to the list if your on PS4

PSN: sQuadon
LL 294 Warlock

Strider

How effective are the raid-specific perks on raid gear?

Because personally I just dislike the look of the Titan raid gear enough that I'm seriously considering just infusing all my pieces into my Vanguard/Crucible gear which 1) Looks way better, and 2) Has ideal or near ideal perks and stat rolls.

Am I crazy?

No.

I think most people are doing that

Shiv47

Can anyone help with the Blade of Night quest? I can't kill the three knights quickly enough to get the doors open.

ethomaz

Banned
Can anyone help with the Blade of Night quest? I can't kill the three knights quickly enough to get the doors open.
I did it two minutes ago :(

The Lord Sith Super killed all three before reach half.

If you are there I can do it again... just needs to finish a strike.

Namikaze1

it's a god damn shame that the class item on titan doesn't match any shader except Sulfur Burnish.

a DO item that's not even actually black. Ugh.
I'm doing it on my hunter thankfully.

Undying Mind is fine, stop being such a baby :p

Fallen S.A.B.E.R, on the other hand...
Aside from the start, I like Fallen SABER. Undying Mind though can fuck off. It's all I ever get.

How the heck? I'm only rank 4...
Been playing since day número uno. Though I didn't care much about factions for most of year 1.

Namikaze1

I can't do this with randoms. These fuckers keep AFK'ing. I need gaffers for this.

Who wants to do 9 heroic strikes? Bring your ToCs with you. :p

Shiv47

I did it two minutes ago :(

The Lord Sith Super killed all three before reach half.

If you are there I can do it again... just needs to finish a strike.

Yeah, that would be great, was just chilling in the Mausoleum while waiting for any responses. PSN is shiv2099.
Edit: actually, I can't, gotta run. Thanks though!

Top Bottom