• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
thanks - I searched a few times - seems most want previous exp for raids - have to keep lfg for fresh run without exp.

will check it out - thx

Many of us also don't require experienced players for raids. We just want to have a good time and if we can help someone else have a good time as well then that is even better.

If you see an event posted by RLench try to sign up for those. He is a great guy and we've taken several first timers through the raid the last couple of weeks. Don't always finish in a single sitting but people get to learn the mechanics of the fight without teammates stressing them out expecting perfection.

daedalius

I have started playing with the release of TTK - I previously had played on release for a few days.

This time the game has really got me addicted (>100hrs since release).

I have been playing mainly on the xbone, but have the game also for PSN

I have a 293 warlock on xbox and 260ish warlock on PSN

as fast as this thread moves I'd like to continue playing on the xbox (personal preference for controller) but it seems like there aren't many raid/strike teams formed for the xbox.

I'd like to raid and give this game some legs - should I switch over completely to the PS4?

I don't think I can maintain/farm coins for both systems, and haven't raided before but would like to join in some gaf runs.

This thread is mostly useless for xbox, and will continue to be unless they decide to split the LFG into separate threads. Saying that, there is a large community on xbone, but they certainly aren't posting here.

I guess I need to check out the reddit fireteams section as well when I am looking for more.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I wish i could trade material for mote. Wouldnt that be great Bungie? I have 2 characters full of wormspore that keeps crawling up my characters ass as i play.

Let me use them for something. Please.

Also coins seems far more generous today. Perhaps i should get a 100 more and try them out.

E92 M3

Yesterday, I watched a flawless 4-man. Pretty dope.

--

So, you Sony folk, what is the Hunger Pangs trophy at? What percentage?

the only bad juju i saw was bought from the collection

Yeah i'm kind of digging this. Pretty rare to see right now. Makes me feel...

51809869.jpg

E92 M3

Dual-wielding Spindles and SS im sure.

Hunger Pangs is at Ultra Rare - 1.9%

Long Live the King trophy is at 0.1% wtf? lol
Heroic not even out yet.

A lot less than I anticipated . Thought would have been 20% by now (and probably Bungie devs did heroic).

SkylineRKR

I fucking hate the heroic strike list.

Everyone quits everything except the two Dreadnaught strikes.

They tend to complete the Cerberus Vae and Dust Palace as well.

Its mostly Echo Chamber and Black Garden that causes orbit. I must say I love Echo Chamber, but not with Randoms. Its the most teamplay centric strike in this game. I think Xbox players are missing out somewhat.

LiK

i'll try to get the Wolves trophy. need to grind the Petra missions tonight. after that, just need KF Heroic trophy and 100% again!

Quantum

Many of us also don't require experienced players for raids. We just want to have a good time and if we can help someone else have a good time as well then that is even better.

If you see an event posted by RLench try to sign up for those. He is a great guy and we've taken several first timers through the raid the last couple of weeks. Don't always finish in a single sitting but people get to learn the mechanics of the fight without teammates stressing them out expecting perfection.

sounds great for my speed.

sent FR to people in thread - doing it through work on a tethered laptop via xbox live - feels like a 300 baud modem.

There was nothing on the ground for me when we killed the bosses. And there was a single blue engram on the reward screen at completion of the strike.
I'm not confused here friends. I'm 2600 hours into the game and have never seen that low of a drop.
My teammates both got exotic drops. One got the Stag helmet and the other got the new warlock arms.

Nothing I can do about it though. Hopefully that's the worst nightfall reward I ever get. Haha.
No where to go from here but up.

But I'm confused that by coming in here and posting about my results instead of being greeted with "whoa that sucks" I get told I'm confused and I'm given instructions on how I should use items more effectively.

Story of my NF life. Last two weeks not a single boss drop with a single blue engram on mission end screen. Helms i believe. WTF is the point to NF now Bungie?

SkylineRKR

I get a lot of purples from the cryptarch too lately. Today I got a purple primary that became a very good Not Like The Others. A few levels ago I got 2 purples in one shot.

During TDB I never got a single purple engram from him, during HoW maybe once or twice. I must've been dry for a good 30 levels of ranking up. But lately its going well.

Klyka

Banned
Looking to do the raid later today, in maybe 30-40 minutes.

We already got three people, all experienced, so we need 3 more dudes!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja

my PSN is Klyka1 if you don't already have me on your friendslist.
Just send me a PM here

LiK

I get a lot of purples from the cryptarch too lately. Today I got a purple primary that became a very good Not Like The Others. A few levels ago I got 2 purples in one shot.

During TDB I never got a single purple engram from him, during HoW maybe once or twice. I must've been dry for a good 30 levels of ranking up. But lately its going well.

first two I got were straight up exotic engrams. 3rd one was a purple that turned into exotic,. pretty damn lucky with the rolls. considering how screwed I was in Year 1 with exotics, it's a good sign.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja

Just send me a PM here

I'm up for it

SkylineRKR

first two I got were straight up exotic engrams. 3rd one was a purple that turned into exotic,. pretty damn lucky with the rolls. considering how screwed I was in Year 1 with exotics, it's a good sign.

Hmm, exotic engrams have yet to happen to me I think, though I might've gotten one (there was one in my PM all of a sudden).

But one of those purples converted into Jade Rabbit which was cool.

Klyka

Banned
I'm up for it

nice!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja
4. commish

Just send me a PM here

noomi

How are you guys getting erotic primaries? 3 weeks in, I have nothing?

Where are you getting this shit? Where the hell do i get Mailce?

raaaawwwwrrr, erotic primaries ;)

Many did the 3oC trick when it was first available. Farming Draxis for a while would give you tons of them.

As for the Touch of Malice, you need to finish up a bunch of questlines, collect 45 calcified fragments, farm a bunch of hadium flakes, do more missions, and finish hard mode raid.

Knucklehead radar is.... ok. I really only use it sometimes.

Nicely done, now you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing you will never need to endure the terrors of that farming ever again.

Wouldnt say that so soon, year 3 should provide something even worse than this exotic quest farming. Bungie always does some missteps.

1.) yes, get your first quest to the farming part then transfer the other two legendary swords to that same character. Infuse them above 280 and max out their XP and you will get the other two exotic sword quests on that same character. Skips the steps for 25 PvP kills, 50 major kills and go kill the sword guy on Dreadnaught patrol.

2.) Go to orbit. Change your PSN date back one day in your settings. Load into patrol, it will now be your own instance so nobody else can join. Use the zone in/out exploit to continuously farm the same material nodes. I found two nodes near the Rocketyard entrance, grabbed them both then sparrow back to Divide then back to Rocketyard. Repeat as needed. Took 40 minutes to get all ten fancy spin metals.

You can find the same types of nodes between Archer's Line, Anchor of Light and/or Hellmouth zone edges. Same thing for places like Buried City or Scablands on Mars.

Fuck i wish i had known this sooner.

Born2Live

nice!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja
4. commish

Just send me a PM here

I'll join if that's okay. It will be my first time running it if that's okay.

PSN is Ty_84

Dual-wielding Spindles and SS im sure.

Hunger Pangs is at Ultra Rare - 1.9%

Long Live the King trophy is at 0.1% wtf? lol
Heroic not even out yet.

A lot less than I anticipated . Thought would have been 20% by now (and probably Bungie devs did heroic).
PSNProfiles.com only shows (a) Members of the site and (b) People that have at least one of the expac's trophies unlocked (so only people who own the expansion.) You can see better %'s there.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2874-Destiny

Top Bottom