• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

vctor182

Which Calcified Fragments are currently unobtainable? I hate that the Ghost Hunter tells me that I have 44/50 but its account based and my character has 42/50 so I don't know which are the ones he's missing.

I wish the warlock class item was more noticeable. Hunters get cool cloaks, titans get a big skirt thing, we get an armband that you can barely see.

Jblanks

I wish the warlock class item was more noticeable. Hunters get cool cloaks, titans get a big skirt thing, we get an armband that you can barely see.

Yea but Warlocks chest pieces are these huge robes that are very noticeable; and look way cooler than Hunters chests.

E92 M3

Aesthetically, Titans are by fare my favorite. Love the heavy armor and shaders look great on them. Hunters are my least favorite.

LiK

Where's the best place to farm hadium flakes? Running in a loop around mausoleum I get anywhere between 1-3 :/

well, that's where I did it. if they're not spawning anymore, just go to orbit and load it back in. chests will respawn again. I had to do that 4-5 times but I know the loop there so it was easy. got 50 in about an hour.

jaaz

Anyone else running out of weapon parts? I didn't realize how quickly I was burning through them and now have only about 150! Any way to trade-in mats for weapon parts, or is the only way to get them to dismantle weapons?

This sucks by the way. There's too many things that use weapons parts and few ways to get them...

Tovarisc

Annoying that game crashes at pure random from any explosion happening [firefly, combustion, RL rocket, engine of cabal tank...]. I wonder what TTK broke to make game unstable in this manner.

LifEndz

Anyone else experiencing server problems today? Every 20 minutes I'm getting the contacting server message and then kicked to the title screen.

Anyone else experiencing server problems today? Every 20 minutes I'm getting the contacting server message and then kicked to the title screen.

Had it happen once today, the contacting destiny servers thing popped up for like 3 minutes before it decided to boot me to the title screen.

Thanks everyone, so should I buy ammo packs or should I just going on with ammo dropped by enemies? Level 10 atm

enemy ammo drops. No real need to worry about the packs until later. If all of your weapons are empty the game will also auto refill your ammo as long as you aren't in a zone with skulls active (nightfall, etc)

KodaRuss

Looks like Ill be staying up late tonight to run the raid. Never had enough time to do it this week so far. Sleeper quest consumed my entire Wednesday.

I ran the Echo Chamber on Heroic last night and one of the randoms in the party died every time on the stare/gaze mechanic. Took forever... That is what raid match making would be like on every encounter.

Anybody else having connections issues with Destiny?

I'm trying to do the Fallen SABER mission fro the Sleeper Sim and it wouldn't match make me. I would sit there at 1/3 for a while, then it would drop me into the mission as a group of one.

Went on DestinyLFG to try and find some people, and then it refused to let me join them.

Hard reset my console, then reset my modem/router.

Still the same issue.

Suffice to say, pretty fucking annoying.

Next step is to try uninstalling and reinstalling Destiny.

Oh, on a possibly related note, has anybody been having that ridiculously annoying splash telling you to buy the full version of Destiny pop up on their screen? I've owned the LE since day one, it's such amateur-hour garbage that Bungie can't keep such nonsense out of my game.

Top Bottom