• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Ocho

I have started playing with the release of TTK - I previously had played on release for a few days.

This time the game has really got me addicted (>100hrs since release).

I have been playing mainly on the xbone, but have the game also for PSN

I have a 293 warlock on xbox and 260ish warlock on PSN

as fast as this thread moves I'd like to continue playing on the xbox (personal preference for controller) but it seems like there aren't many raid/strike teams formed for the xbox.

I'd like to raid and give this game some legs - should I switch over completely to the PS4?

I don't think I can maintain/farm coins for both systems, and haven't raided before but would like to join in some gaf runs.

Check this group. https://www.the100.io/groups/1658

darknil

nice!

Looking to do the raid later today, in maybe 30-40 minutes.

We already got three people, all experienced, so we need 3 more dudes!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja
4. commish

my PSN is Klyka1 if you don't already have me on your friendslist.
Just send me a PM here

Can I have a spot? I'm a 297 noob still (but know some of the mechanics until pholgoroth)

As a fellow XB1 player, yeah it can be tough finding groups. Fortunately, I have a regular group of people to play with, some of whom are also from GAF.

You're more than welcome to play with us.

Shoot me a message on Xbox Live. Gamertag is New Bermuda.

(Open offer for anyone on Xbox One)

But if you do want to be able to just jump into almost any game posted in this thread, it might be worth making the switch to PSN.

I'm glad I read this. I always feel like you guys are like already locked into something and I'm too late. lmao. I gotta play with y'all more.

Klyka

Banned
I'll join if that's okay. It will be my first time running it if that's okay.

PSN is Ty_84

Looking to do the raid later today, in maybe 30-40 minutes.

We already got three people, all experienced, so we need 3 more dudes!

1. Klyka1
2. Helloween4554
3. Stiff_Ninja
4. commish
5. Ty_84
6. darknil

alright we got a group! will be jumping on in like 15 minutes and then we get this show rolling!

Theorry

The person who tought Mayhem Rumble was a good game mode should be fired from his job. And then they make it a weekly also..

zewone

I'm thinking about trying to 4-man King's Fall. Aside from extra DPS, I can't see a reason why a 4 man attempt couldn't be possible.

Agreed. I never bought them because their explanation was enough to make me think they were only for year 1 exotics.
Aren't 4 people needed for the switches during Daughters? I know its optional in Oryx, but thought it was required for them.
There was nothing on the ground for me when we killed the bosses. And there was a single blue engram on the reward screen at completion of the strike.
I'm not confused here friends. I'm 2600 hours into the game and have never seen that low of a drop.
My teammates both got exotic drops. One got the Stag helmet and the other got the new warlock arms.

Nothing I can do about it though. Hopefully that's the worst nightfall reward I ever get. Haha.
No where to go from here but up.

But I'm confused that by coming in here and posting about my results instead of being greeted with "whoa that sucks" I get told I'm confused and I'm given instructions on how I should use items more effectively.
If that's truly the case, that sucks.

It's just hard to believe that's what happened because in my one year of playing I've never heard of a blue item being a NF reward.

MrDaravon

I wish i could trade material for mote. Wouldnt that be great Bungie? I have 2 characters full of wormspore that keeps crawling up my characters ass as i play.

Let me use them for something. Please.

Yup. My vault is usually 100% full of just planetary materials most of the time. I have to delete stacks every time I get a 200 one on my characters. Absolutely no idea why they don't stack higher, or why they don't let us do anything with them. I still don't find the harm in letting us trade them in for rep, but if not at least let us trade them for motes or coins or something.

Any CoO teams going or anyone on ark exotic sword strike?
Hell any strike farming going on? Invite me please, ps4 ManThatYouFear
Or even kings raid for my titan.. Anything but pvp lol

E92 M3

PSNProfiles.com only shows (a) Members of the site and (b) People that have at least one of the expac's trophies unlocked (so only people who own the expansion.) You can see better %'s there.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2874-Destiny

Yes, but the site is limited by the members that joined.

The person who tought Mayhem Rumble was a good game mode should be fired from his job. And then they make it a weekly also..

Rather harsh - it's a fun mode to mess around in. I don't see how it's logical for someone to get fired though just because you don't like it. In fact, Mayhem has become my favorite PVP mode.

LiK

gonna need to complete the Buckshot Bruiser quest tonight. not a fan of using the Y2 shotties for PVP so far. gonna grab my old ones. Matador or Party Crasher.

Palmer_v1

I need that Titan helmet so bad. That style of armor is kind of my thing, see avatar. You know, I wonder if Tsutomu Nihei has drawn anything Destiny-related - his short little Sergeant Johnson Halo comic was awesome.

Anyways my Warlock is a helmet drop away from the full raid set - I hear you get a shader for wearing all the pieces at once?

They just have to be in your inventory, so you can cheat it with like armor from another class. It's Bone Marrow which is what I actually have on the armor in the pic.

Any cloak farmers around? Only have the Arc Flayer so far and would like the other 2 plus Taniks.
I'd love to get in a cloak fireteam. I've got Tanik's (three, now... in fact) and none of the Flayers. I'm gunning for the Void to match my Graviton. Send me a fr yeah? PSN: Aaronology

LiK

What is it, top 3? I hadn't touched the playlist because only first counts as a win for Rumble Grimoire, so I assumed that was the case here as well. The last weekly you only got marks if your team won.

Good to know, thanks. I might hop on to do that at some point before reset then depending on how much I hate myself.

yup, but it's pretty easy to get top 3 during dailies in Rumble. so many scrubs.

I'd love to get in a cloak fireteam. I've got Tanik's (three, now... in fact) and none of the Flayers. I'm gunning for the Void to match my Graviton. Send me a fr yeah? PSN: Aaronology

Alright if we get one more I'm down. Don't want to bail on randoms if we don't get the strike we want.

Top Bottom