• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kyne

my current rep is 48 so it started at 45.

so far I've gotten:

290 Monte Carlo
310 4th Horseman
310 TLW

can't wait to see what's next!

eATeG.gif

nowai

Helping a buddy run the nightfall and have room for one more.

PSN: sunvsthemoon

Looks like PSN is having issues with chat parties right now, so in game chat will have to do.

squadr0n

Seriously thought I had this Sleeper Simulant quest line figured out, it cant be that hard lol.

So I finished the Warsats and turned in the completed item and turned it into Banshee(I think thats his name) but I never got anything in return. I was supposed to get the quest for the harder Saber Strike. Do I just need to wait till tomorrow and then he will have it?

Seriously thought I had this Sleeper Simulant quest line figured out, it cant be that hard lol.

So I finished the Warsats and turned in the completed item and turned it into Banshee(I think thats his name) but I never got anything in return. I was supposed to get the quest for the harder Saber Strike. Do I just need to wait till tomorrow and then he will have it?

Yeah he will have it tomorrow.

Quantum

I have started playing with the release of TTK - I previously had played on release for a few days.

This time the game has really got me addicted (>100hrs since release).

I have been playing mainly on the xbone, but have the game also for PSN

I have a 293 warlock on xbox and 260ish warlock on PSN

as fast as this thread moves I'd like to continue playing on the xbox (personal preference for controller) but it seems like there aren't many raid/strike teams formed for the xbox.

I'd like to raid and give this game some legs - should I switch over completely to the PS4?

I don't think I can maintain/farm coins for both systems, and haven't raided before but would like to join in some gaf runs.

Rahvar

Yep. Tomorrow

Atkison04

Looking for 2 to run fresh raid nowish. Ps4 the7thAssassin. Waiting on two to join up now and recruiting 2 more of y'all hopefully. Anyone down?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just got a single blue engram from the Nightfall. Used two "Three of Coins" as well.

Holy that is sad. How does that even happen?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just got a single blue engram from the Nightfall. Used two "Three of Coins" as well.

1) Don't use two Three of Coins at the same time, ever, that doesn't do anything
2) Is it possible you got legendary marks as your Nightfall rewards and did not notice it?

BahamutPT

... in ~30 minutes!

What? PS4 Kings Fall Raid!!
When? Friday, 10am CST

Who?
1) xplicitone
2) AdamKoy
3) ShikiAoi
4) Hawkian
5) BahamutPT
6) Strider

Got an Exotic from the Oryx fight (3oC from the Shade I guess, saw nothing pop out the chest) waiting for me at the Postmaster. Thanks for the run guys!

Kyne

I can possibly be there, you can list me as an alt. PSN:HTVfanatic

I can go if you'll take a newbie. Have 297 light level, Defender Titan.

Appletz on PSN

adding;

Alright, trying to get this filled for a fresh King's Fall run tonight at 8pm CT (7 hours from this post)

All I ask is that you have a mic and be friendly/patient.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. JohnofMars
5. Appletz

alt1: HTVfanatic
alt2:

Need 1 more! Leave your PSN pls.

noomi

I have started playing with the release of TTK - I previously had played on release for a few days.

as fast as this thread moves I'd like to continue playing on the xbox (personal preference for controller) but it seems like there aren't many raid/strike teams formed for the xbox.

I'd like to raid and give this game some legs - should I switch over completely to the PS4?

I don't think I can maintain/farm coins for both systems, and haven't raided before but would like to join in some gaf runs.

There are players here that enjoy Destiny on the Xbox, but the majority of us are on PS4.

Play on whichever system you prefer, but you will definitely have an easier time finding players for the ps4 here.

I would also suggest you checkout reddit fireteams for more Xbox players if you decide to stay on that system :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
1) Don't use two Three of Coins at the same time, ever, that doesn't do anything
2) Is it possible you got legendary marks as your Nightfall rewards and did not notice it?

I did not stack the coins. I used one for the first bond brother and then popped another after we killed him.

Maybe I got 15 marks. That's possible.

Blue engram turned into a pair of 267 boots. My light level is 303 by the way.

Atkison04

When:as soon as everyone joins up.

1)the7thAssassin

2) jackmomma82

3) SoulClap

4) Dynedom

5) Hexanol

6)

Anyone is welcome. Waiting in orbit now.

Arrrammis

31 strange coins for the heavy weapon engram and I get a level 20 rocket launcher. Fuck you game.
Pay special attention to the name! Xur always sells one exotic engram, which drops 290 or 310 year 2 stuff, and one legacy engram, which drops light 170 year 1 items. So far, the one on the far left is always the Legacy (year 1) engram.

LiK

31 strange coins for the heavy weapon engram and I get a level 20 rocket launcher. Fuck you game.

A-HA! got you!

Legacy engram which means old stuff

Omg because the legacy engram costs the most then people who are not paying attention think that it contains the best stuff...

yea, altho it's supposed to give you stuff you don't already own so that's a good thing.

zewone

It's very likely you are confusing the strike specific loot drop from the bosses as your NF reward. At the reward screen you'll see your actual reward.

If you have full slots, check your post master for your reward.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Hey a bunch of the XB1 destiny group have been using * the100.io *
https://www.the100.io/groups/1658
To set up games. It's been working really well for me lately.
The XB1 group has less players than the PS4 group but is just as active.

Gamertag: Truelize

Quantum

There are players here that enjoy Destiny on the Xbox, but the majority of us are on PS4.

Play on whichever system you prefer, but you will definitely have an easier time finding players for the ps4 here.

I would also suggest you checkout reddit fireteams for more Xbox players if you decide to stay on that system :)

thanks - I searched a few times - seems most want previous exp for raids - have to keep lfg for fresh run without exp.

Hey a bunch of the XB1 destiny group have been using * the100.io *
https://www.the100.io/groups/1658
To set up games. It's been working really well for me lately.
The XB1 group has less players than the PS4 group but is just as active.

Gamertag: Truelize

will check it out - thx

Eric WK

As a fellow XB1 player, yeah it can be tough finding groups. Fortunately, I have a regular group of people to play with, some of whom are also from GAF.

You're more than welcome to play with us.

Shoot me a message on Xbox Live. Gamertag is New Bermuda.

(Open offer for anyone on Xbox One)

But if you do want to be able to just jump into almost any game posted in this thread, it might be worth making the switch to PSN.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just did Nightfall which was pretty damn easy. So glad I got the Sleeper. Anyway Truelize got rewarded a blue engram. :/

Afrocious

I'm thinking about trying to 4-man King's Fall. Aside from extra DPS, I can't see a reason why a 4 man attempt couldn't be possible.

Bungie needs to add a big warning overlay when trying to buy those Legacy Engrams so people stop buying them by mistake :/

Agreed. I never bought them because their explanation was enough to make me think they were only for year 1 exotics.

Deku Tree

I'm thinking about trying to 4-man King's Fall. Aside from extra DPS, I can't see a reason why a 4 man attempt couldn't be possible.

Agreed. I never bought them because their explanation was enough to make me think they were only for year 1 exotics.

4 man KF has been done already.

Slayer dude

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
As a fellow XB1 player, yeah it can be tough finding groups. Fortunately, I have a regular group of people to play with, some of whom are also from GAF.

You're more than welcome to play with us.

Shoot me a message on Xbox Live. Gamertag is New Bermuda.

(Open offer for anyone on Xbox One)

But if you do want to be able to just jump into almost any game posted in this thread, it might be worth making the switch to PSN.

thanks - I searched a few times - seems most want previous exp for raids - have to keep lfg for fresh run without exp.

will check it out - thx

You guys can add me. GT is VE3TRO. I play PVE mainly.

Not be able to join a party cause of PSN issues makes for a dull Destiny experience. Even worse on bloodborne helping a friend. hope tomorrow its fixed cause Id like to start a newbie raid.

Got any idea what time you want to start that newbie raid? I'd like to get in on that if possible.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It's very likely you are confusing the strike specific loot drop from the bosses as your NF reward. At the reward screen you'll see your actual reward.

If you have full slots, check your post master for your reward.

There was nothing on the ground for me when we killed the bosses. And there was a single blue engram on the reward screen at completion of the strike.
I'm not confused here friends. I'm 2600 hours into the game and have never seen that low of a drop.
My teammates both got exotic drops. One got the Stag helmet and the other got the new warlock arms.

Nothing I can do about it though. Hopefully that's the worst nightfall reward I ever get. Haha.
No where to go from here but up.

But I'm confused that by coming in here and posting about my results instead of being greeted with "whoa that sucks" I get told I'm confused and I'm given instructions on how I should use items more effectively.

Top Bottom