• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kyne

Need 1 more for a fresh KF raid. Starting in about 50 minutes.

A reminder that you need to have a mic and be friendly/patient.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. JohnofMars
4. Appletz
5. hypoetical

Alt1: HTVfanatic

Reply with your psn!

Bogeypop

You farming dust palace? I'm going back to the grind tomorrow to search for a void cloak.... I've already ran it so much tho.

If I don't get it tomorrow i might just give in for good

Don't let your dreams just be dreams.

NN7njj7.jpg

can the red shield bro drop an exotic?

not sure how 3oC works on that strike

just used one before we killed red bro and got nothing, used another and got an exotic from blue bro

but i thought you weren't supposed to use them in succession like that

idk

also i don't think 3oC works on Psion Flayers? i still had the buff after the strike

JaY P.

Need 1 more for a fresh KF raid. Starting in about 50 minutes.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. JohnofMars
4. Appletz
5. hypoetical

Reply with your psn!

I'll go. PSN RAIDERSfan_808

You farming dust palace? I'm going back to the grind tomorrow to search for a void cloak.... I've already ran it so much tho.

If I don't get it tomorrow i might just give in for good
If you give up now all the time you've spent farming will have been for nothing!

Kyne

And done!

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. JohnofMars
4. Appletz
5. hypoetical
6. RAIDERSfan_808

We'll be starting in 40 minutes.

vctor182

Fuck! I Hate that you don't get to see which calcified fragments is missing for each character! It only shows for the entire account!

Got a random purple engram for gloves!

I'm using exotic gloves but hey, cool. So I decrypt it, and low and behold, it's a legendary!

Class item that is. So in the end, it was actually good to get me to 283 light with it's addition, and thus, i'm finally nightfall ready! Woo!

Will have to run it tomorrow though, but nice to finally be nearing raid worthyness.

The next destiny update better have a Transmog vendor, I got the Rasputin armor set for the Warlock and looks fancy as hell, a shame I cant upgrade because is blue gear.

The next destiny update better have a Transmog vendor, I got the Rasputin armor set for the Warlock and looks fancy as hell, a shame I cant upgrade because is blue gear.
Transmogging old gear would be amazing, but I don't see Bungie going that route. Shame, too. That would open up so much end game variety. As is, everyone 295+ and above are running around like clones.

Top Bottom