• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

EL CUCO

Man, the PvP daily brings out all the AFK'ers that are just tryna grab marks. They dont even try to hide it. Just ran into a some dudes that were just sitting at their spawn lol

Almost feel bad that they're forced to play pvp for a few extra marks

Anyone willing to help me on this Fear's Embrace mission. On the last room, but cannot clear it. Need some help asap.

Im on XB1, send me a message. GT: Neonightmare6

Bogeypop

I think we flew around Saturn 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 times.

What do our Ships even run on?
Probably in the Grimoire
Might need to make a fuel stop at Jupiter or something at this rate with Heroic Playlist Overlord denying us access to the Dust Palace

lol I was wondering when the playlist would break you and you'd give Jakfu a shot at playing the Russian Roulette that is the Heroic Playlist

Jafku

What do our Ships even run on?
Probably in the Grimoire
Might need to make a fuel stop at Jupiter or something at this rate with Heroic Playlist Overlord denying us access to the Dust Palace

lol I was wondering when the playlist would break you and you'd give Jakfu a shot at playing the Russian Roulette that is the Heroic Playlist

right planet wrong strike

I like the neuroghast cloak; it goes with a bunch of stuff. But man do i miss the red eclipse cloak. Shame shaders don't work on the new cloaks.

If anyone farming is looking for an extra for dust palace and Taniks, lemme know.

Meier

Rolled the dice on the gloves Engram from Xur and got some Hunter gloves when I turned it in. Woot! I also bought two stacks of coins..should I use a bunch at once? Can anyone explain to me a bit how they work?

Top Bottom