• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got my Sleeper Simulant, but goddamn I played with some of the worst blueberries I've ever seen the first time I tried the Saber strike. Luckily the second time I got paired with people that actually knew how to play the game, and it went pretty smooth after that.

Rolled the dice on the gloves Engram from Xur and got some Hunter gloves when I turned it in. Woot! I also bought two stacks of coins..should I use a bunch at once? Can anyone explain to me a bit how they work?

Only pop one per Ultra.

For example if you do Strikes:

1. Fight through the strike
2. Get to last boss
3. Pop a coin
4. Kill boss if something falls YAYYYY if not rinse and repeat

Anybody up for some skirmish? Actually I may need someone to trigger warsat on earth. Join on TheWorthyEdge

Bogeypop

"The Vex still mourn the loss of the nexus mind". Must have gotten that at least 10 times now

Maybe we should just do The Shadow Thief really quick if it comes up again, and hope we get Dust Palace next. At the very least it might "reset" the playlist rotation or something.

Or you could pass me leader and I can take a shot at this RNG nightmare.

Jafku

Maybe we should just do The Shadow Thief really quick if it comes up again, and hope we get Dust Palace next. At the very least it might "reset" the playlist rotation or something.

Or you could pass me leader and I can take a shot at this RNG nightmare.

Shadow thief is taniks correct? I'll do it if it pops up

EL CUCO

RFSscRt.jpg

qDuiHuM.jpg

PuMa

Only thing that could make this worse is an Antiquated Rune in place of the gauntlets.

Beyond crap tier rewards screen right there, I hope this never happens to me.
it will
I just got an antiquated rune, plus one strange coin. So I got that going for me...

Top Bottom