• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Shito

I did that SABRE strike with randoms and it went mostly fine, even without a defender in the team.
Nightstalker can help clearing a lot of the adds with his super, and getting those revives with the smoke bomb.
I still don't know how you do the electric corridor without it being a chaotic mess though...

Hate this strike. ^^

I did that SABRE strike with randoms and it went mostly fine, even without a defender in the team.
Nightstalker can help clearing a lot of the adds with his super, and getting those revives with the smoke bomb.
I still don't know how you do the electric corridor without it being a chaotic mess though...

Hate this strike. ^^

Titan skating for the win.

Tecnniqe

Banned
0 LIGHT BOYS
CQ9JuSFWgAA1WoE.png:large

Never seen so many teleporting opponents in pvp. Along with unluck in the chamber with hand cannon shots mysteriously not causing damage for some reason this whole thing has become an aggravating experience

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How bad is the Saber strike?

Also farming mats sucks, but not as bad as it sounded. I got 3 of the things in about an hour of divide farming and taken slaying

I done it first time with 2 randoms. Found the warsat drop pretty easy and inside up to the boss. Key with the boss is to focus on the shanks which come out the vents up near the ceiling since they snipe and the others which explode. Get them done then focus on the boss until next wave of ads.

Deku Tree

I'm playing comically bad at PvP with TLW today and yesterday.

I feel like my set up must have a second or so more lag than everyone I'm playing against. And my laggy 50" plasma probably doesn't help. I know I'm not good, but I also can't really be this bad.

Highwind

Does anyone want to run Vault of Glass today?

I got two people that want to do it. One is experienced but the other hasn't completed it.

We attempted it once when me and the inexperienced one were starting out in September but we didn't get passed the Templar.

I've already researched it so I think I'll be fine (finished King's Fall yesterday) but I want to ease the other guy into raiding with Vault (plus I want the shader),

Wish I didn't get both raids done during the week now. Want to play Destiny but not in the mood to just grind strikes/3oC : / RNG to get the exotic and then RNG for it to be 310 is not that appealing right now.

Only other thing left to do is the exotic sword quest. Spose I could work on that.

Anyone care to help out with the taken war on earth? I just have to kill the gut at the rocket yard

No mic right now just join up

PSN AdmiralMidget

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know if this is the thread for this, but anybody starting King's Fall soon willing to take me along? I'm at 295 Light and want to push through the 300 barrier. I have not done King's Fall yet but have looked up the boss mechanics, so I have some idea of what to do. I have a mic and am on PS4.

PSN is TiemenMeijer, invite me if anybody's up. :)

EDIT: nm, got no time now :/

HBP

Can anyone on Xbone help me with Wolves Gambit, I'm at the point where you go down the cliffs and I am at the point where I keep getting marked and die instantly. Seem to be doing something wrong.

GT is kapshin

Also playing through Windows 10 streaming so no mic if that matters.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can anyone on Xbone help me with Wolves Gambit, I'm at the point where you go down the cliffs and I am at the point where I keep getting marked and die instantly. Seem to be doing something wrong.

GT is kapshin

Also playing through Windows 10 streaming so no mic if that matters.

Can't think what mission this is. What planet?

noomi

Man.... Those last few perks of stormcaller are taking forever to fill out.

Even with bounties, quests, strikes it still seems like itll take a week to fill the 3 end perks.

Akai XIII

Hmm I have 200 marks and I'm not sure what spend it on. I have a 305 Hung Jury. I have all factions at 25...

DO shotgun, helm, FWC RL or something else? I have a firefly HC already and all the Y1 exotics.

Deku Tree

Hmm I have 200 marks and I'm not sure what spend it on. I have a 305 Hung Jury. I have all factions at 25...

DO shotgun, helm, FWC RL or something else? I have a firefly HC already and all the Y1 exotics.
Legendary heavy engram gives a roll for a possible 310 exotic heavy.

Tovarisc

Man.... Those last few perks of stormcaller are taking forever to fill out.

Even with bounties, quests, strikes it still seems like itll take a week to fill the 3 end perks.

Well 50% of subclass is little over that ~600k XP required to unlock all nodes and those last 3 perks/nodes are like 20-25% out of that 50%. Leveling up subclasses take forever and throwing large load of bounties at them barely makes dent.

Edit: God damn that is derpy sentence. I meant to say that last 50% of the subclass is most of that required whole ~600k

Top Bottom