• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

nOoblet16

So I am playing with crutches instead of my main or even secondary build and yet leading the game, then a guy kills me, teabags me and sends me a hate mail after getting the lead. I kill him back, try to teabag him back and I end up shadestepping.

Nightstalker is indeed the class for pros, won't even let you swoop low for a teabag.

mandiller

I just got a Monte Carlo from an engram, which is awesome. But now I really should buy the warlock gloves from Xur that allow you to have an extra melee attack. I need 10 more strange coins quick. What's the quickest way to get them? I have a few more crucible bounties I could conceivably compete in time before Xur leaves, so I could try those

SpecX

SS obtained. Awesome weapon, but seriously needs a large ammo clip. This limit ruins all the fun you can have with this thing.

oSoLucky

Looking for 1 for a quick Oryx kill. 4 friends with me. We don't have much time so I would prefer someone that knows the mechanics. PSN is KC_Darkness.

Anyone know?

There's a shader called Beltane in the kiosk that isn't unlocked for me. It says I need to complete the old hunger quest, which I did some time ago. There's no evidence of that quest anymore on the abandoned quest kiosk or elsewhere.

Anyone able to get it? Wonder if its bugged, or just bugged for me?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Including you, Mocolos and demon and I we already have 4 who wish to raid.

Sign me up as well :)
01e92aa9288da062ef7cd735e6b25909.jpg

Jade Hype!

Morning DGAF! So many apples were picked. So much hot cider was consumed. So much pie was baked. I think I gained 20lbs.

I need to run some errands this morning but then I'm thinking strike farming. I have a boat load of 3oC ready to use. I should be on around 12pm CST if anyone wants to join me then.

last week my Titan got his New Monarchy ship and i worked to get the Mark of the Executor exotic class item.

i hit rank 25 with my Warlock and got the new FWC ship drop and i am ready to get the FWC exotic class item.

i love infusion, lets us keep the look of the characters we want to be as

Top Bottom