• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Deku Tree

So for Tier 2 CoO you can get any combination of two Tier 1 encounters, but only four of those combinations can currently give you a calcified fragment? These four combos give fragments but I have done other tier 1 combos and not gotten a fragment:

39. XXXIX
Lookar and Vorlog
40. XL
Bracus Horu'usk and Cra'adug + Mengoor
41. XLI
Krughor and Cra'adug + Mengoor
42. XLII
Krughor and Vorlog

That's what I think that I am understanding from the Internet...

Then for Stolen runes I can buy them from Eris for 20 Black Wax Idols, or via dreadnaught chest RNG, or dropped from KF raid, or dropped from Tier 1 or 2 or 3 CoO.

I need five Stolen runes because I want to do all of the CoO fragments on my alts... But I don't want to grind RNG for them and I don't want to pay 100 Black Wax Idols either. Guess I have to wait...

Wish I could transfer some charged stolen runes from my Warlock.... So annoying that they block transfers once the rune is charged.

DarKshodaN

Easy is a bit strong... I even have some 305 boots from the raid, the 300 shotgun, the 300 artifact, a 310 sword and, until yesterday, I still couldn't get over 300.

I've done dozens and dozens of strikes, cleared many CoO, played crucible, etc, but my ghost and 295ish chest, helmet and arms were holding me back.

It's all RNG. There's no 'easy' way to do it... you have to get lucky with drops.

No Idea, maybe i was lucky but i was pretty quick over 300. Also it's a good thing that nobody will be forced to do the raid to get over 300.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I must've gotten 1k+ Armor and weapon parts from farming strikes this week. That's how many greens and blues I've been getting.

What's actually the best source of Stolen Runes? Doing lots of Tier 1?

I would say from reciprocal runes (using your own). Though for Black Wax idols you may still be able to farm that spot at the beginning of the earth patrol where there's the 3 hive guys underground? I don't know if they still drop them or not, but if they do I assume that'd be another option.

Doing exotic sword quest line and up to the point where you need 500 ability kills. What's the fastest way to do this? Going for arc sword as hunter btw

Siege of the Warmind on easy. Get into the bunker and farm all the acolytes and thralls that spawn there. Then jump off the edge to wipe and repeat.

Spec out Fast Twitch blink strike with high Strength armor build including the Sealed Ahamkara exotic gauntlets for nearly constant melee ability. Use arcbolt grenades. For super, spec out Encore so you get super energy back on kills. Use the top blade dance ability where you spin in a circle, forget what it's called.

Use either ,Monte Carlo for even faster melee or Bad Juju for even faster supers. Should only take 30 minutes or so.

Has the Hadium farming chest glitch been patched yet?

I kinda fucked up with my sword quest and now I need to do the farming parts for my other characters as I'm at the point where I need to kill stuff now.

Then for Stolen runes I can buy them from Eris for 20 Black Wax Idols, or via dreadnaught chest RNG, or dropped from KF raid, or dropped from Tier 1 or 2 or 3 CoO.

I need five Stolen runes because I want to do all of the CoO fragments on my alts... But I don't want to grind RNG for them and I don't want to pay 100 Black Wax Idols either. Guess I have to wait...

Wish I could transfer some charged stolen runes from my Warlock.... So annoying that they block transfers once the rune is charged.

Stolen runes seem either guaranteed or very high drop from Eris rank up packages.

Tovarisc

New Monarchy exotic bond > All.

Bond of Guardians ftw
CQ9-qOfWcAAnMq2.jpg:orig

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

MechDX

Dont see the point of Heroic strikes apart from first three which give marks and an legendary drop. So many AFK and now people glitching the SABER strike.

I had two randoms do that when I was farming Saber for the warlock helmet. Quit to orbit, search for game and it put me right back with the two assholes. Sent negative feedback both times....like Bungie will actually react

KanameYuuki

Guys, what's a good place to get ghosts, not even 300+ I just need to get one with Relic Iron finder perk, I was a dummy and deleted all the ones I had and now I needed for the exotic sword materials T~T

Top Bottom