• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

MechDX

Guys, what's a good place to get ghosts, not even 300+ I just need to get one with Relic Iron finder perk, I was dummy and deleted all the ones I had and now I needed for the exotic sword materials T~T

Check the speaker. Sells some lower level ghosts with random finder perks

Just played someone with a gun called Nechrochasm. That's the most imbalanced gun I've ever seen in pvp.

Lol I love that you got that impression. It's a notoriously terrible gun that was the exotic raid reward from Crota's End. They did buff it considerably for TTK, as well as buff auto rifles in general. Even so I don't think most people consider it OP now. If you were to use it yourself you'd probably see its limitations more clearly.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Lol I love that you got that impression. It's a notoriously terrible gun that was the exotic raid reward from Crota's End. They did buff it considerably for TTK, as well as buff auto rifles in general. Even so I don't think most people consider it OP now. If you were to use it yourself you'd probably see its limitations more clearly.

Meh its useless outside Crucible since you cant infuse it

Just had the most frustrating Echo Chamber ever. This guy was AFKing, I asked him could he help out and not just sit in the corner. Starts playing. Gets the relics and just runs around jumping off the edge with it constantly and hogging it hiding behind pillars and not placing it. What a cunt. Sends me a message back then saying lol.

bgbball31

Thanks for the help, Candle and Hawk. And grats on the exotic, Hawk.

Edit: I pulled a 310 Last Word from my exotic engram. Still no Supercell :-(

Lnkn52

Bond of Guardians ftw
CQ9-qOfWcAAnMq2.jpg:orig
Where did you get that?

Edit, NM. It looks really nice. Do other classes have something similar?

Xion385

My itch to complete my first King's Fall raid and get to 300 is uncontrollable. I might use DestinyLFG..... Please tell me that's really stupid idea, GAF.

I only got to Golgoroth so far. :(

JackHerer

I've wanted one of the Flayer cloaks so badly ever since I learned you can get them. I've gotten every single other strike specif reward, most multiple times, except those.

Now that I know they power up the exotic sword I want them that much more. I've played easily over 100 strikes in the heroic playlist. Meanwhile I get my 4th Darkblade helm even though my main is a Hunter :[

Luis_23

Hey man were you gonna run the raid again my SoulClap and myself (the7thAssassin) again today? I didn't recall if you wanted to roll again or not bro.
If you guys need help I might be able to. I only got one character at lvl 40 :/

Edit: I'm definitely down next week! Thanks again for the invite!

Hs anyone found heavy ammo armour that works in Crucible? I just tested boots on my Hunter with the Vertigo and it gave me zero extra, my old trials boots gives me 3 (instead of 2)?!

Atkison04

If you guys need help I might be able to. I only got one character at lvl 40 :/

Edit: I'm definitely down next week! Thanks again for the invite!

It's all good man! I like our little group that we've been running the raid with lately. You can join up if you get bored but you definitely don't have to waste your time with no rewards.

Mindlog

Randomly decided didn't want to bother switching classes to do the Crucible Daily. Warlock already hit the weekly reward.
Checked around for whatever weapon my Hunter had.
Messenger. Nice.

Good lord the Messenger is still a dirty weapon. I won every even gunfight and a few uneven ones in the daily rumble.

I have a Villainy with the same exact stats as a perfect Hopscotch, but it's just not the same. Really wish the Hopscotch/Villainy was still in the high impact Messenger archetype.

Destiny middle of the page Hunter bonus montage.

Randomly decided didn't want to bother switching classes to do the Crucible Daily. Warlock already hit the weekly reward.
Checked around for whatever weapon my Hunter had.
Messenger. Nice.

Good lord the Messenger is still a dirty weapon. I won every even gunfight and a few uneven ones in the daily rumble.

I have a Villainy with the same exact stats as a perfect Hopscotch, but it's just not the same. Really wish the Hopscotch/Villainy was still in the high impact Messenger archetype.

Destiny middle of the page Hunter bonus montage.

The new Trials pulse has exactly the same stats as the messenger http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/48423572 I haven't used Hopscotch since it was nerfed, still salty about that

Frenden

Banned
The new Trials pulse has exactly the same stats as the messenger http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/48423572 I haven't used Hopscotch since it was nerfed, still salty about that

I don't understand why they couldn't just make the Pilgrim's base stability the same as other higher impact PRs like Messenger. It remains the thing they've done that pisses me off the most.

I spent 1000's of motes and god knows how many weapon parts on my two Pilgrims.

jaaz

Missing only 2 raid weapons now, the hand cannon and sniper. The scout rifle and machine gun are amazing--the machine gun especially, seriously why would I use any other machine gun?

How are the raid sniper and hand cannon, any good?

How do you get the Bond of Guardians?! I want that t shirt soooo bad but the color they have it in on Bungie store is so ugly (sorry, Todd)

I want blue/white like the banners in the tower or white/gold like the ps4!

Ugly:
ringer_square_76fbc920-217f-4b1a-99f6-f804bebaa21b.jpeg

Beautiful:
19464808336_2253bd3ebc_k.jpg

Luis_23

It's all good man! I like our little group that we've been running the raid with lately. You can join up if you get bored but you definitely don't have to waste your time with no rewards.
All you guys are really chill and make the raid fun! It's always great playing with you guys!

Top Bottom