• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

squadr0n

Bond of Guardians ftw
CQ9-qOfWcAAnMq2.jpg:orig

I got this as a drop the other day! Just doing patrols I think.

matmanx1

No Idea, maybe i was lucky but i was pretty quick over 300. Also it's a good thing that nobody will be forced to do the raid to get over 300.

Yeah, you definitely got some good drops. I say that a someone who has played for several hours a day almost every day since TTK launched. Most folks will take much, much longer to reach 300+ without the raid. I would even go so far as to say that you are in the 1%! (Haha!)

Just solo'd an antiquated rune on my lowly 290 Warlock. Exotic Sword is boss.
Impressive.

Decided to do the Chaperone this weekend and took me 7 games to get the TLW part done. Could have done a better job.

That's not bad at all, actually. I only brought out TLW when I had my Super up and it still took me at least 10. Of course I am only an average Crucible player.

My itch to complete my first King's Fall raid and get to 300 is uncontrollable. I might use DestinyLFG..... Please tell me that's really stupid idea, GAF.

I only got to Golgoroth so far. :(

Don't do it! Go with a Gaf group. It's so much better!

Got Baron's Ambition from S.A.B.E.R strike. Okay roll.

I love that gun. I have one with Army of One and Life Support along with Will of Light (bonus damage vs Taken) and Perfect Balance in the middle column. It's also arc so it works very well versus those shielded Cabal types. It's my "go-to" MG for anything involving Taken and most PVE content.

Daemul

It still boggles my mind just how many people don't know that the less people you have doing an activity, the more easier it becomes. You have people running around trying to create 9 man teams for Tier 3 CoO when it would be much easier with just 3, hell, I prefer to do Tier 3's alone, especially this weeks one with the damage buff, since lets you get through the fights with more ease.

Being able to take out enemies in one shot instead of the two or three shots needed when you have a fireteam makes a huge difference.

Anyone want to do a quick Oryx kill? I have made it to Oryx twice with groups and myself or others have had to disband by the time we got there. I really want to finish this damn raid and get started on ToM!!

Namikaze1

Today's strike runs loot:
5 weapon engrams
1 strike weapon
1 strike armor

They were were both armors. 310 Stag and Young Ahamkara. Rather get a special engram though. Have yet to see one Telesto.
I got:

310 Suros
310 Jade Rabbit (second one of the day)
290 Last Word
310 Telesto

Still no supercell

me and a buddy are looking to start a raid now for low-mid. experienced players. (should've at least cleared up to Oryx once)

- Me
- Buddy
- ???
- ???
- ???
- ???

MechDX

Only class item I have gotten from strikes is cloak of Taniks and I don't ever use my hunter.

Im going to do nothing but strikes going forward for the titan mauler gauntlets and warlock helmet. Going to run some strikes tonight around 11PM central time on Xbox One if anyone is interested.

Tag is DX. Just send me a message who you are and join up then.

squadr0n

How do I increase my Dead Orbit rank other than doing the Dailies? This has completely slipped my mind since TTK has come out.

Does anyone still need the Sleeper Simulant strike?

I also need the Strike completed if anyone else still needs to do it too. Its super frustrating with randos

PSN: sQuadon
LL 295 Warlock

Deku Tree

According to planet destiny it's speed running three strikes. I'm probably going to enter it lol

PS4 or XB1? Can you use your own account with your own stuff? Or standardized loadout? I bet Drizzay and Stabie could do pretty crazy strike speed run times.

Sushi is also damn quick at speedrunning strikes among people I've played with.

SkylineRKR

High ROF rifles are pretty cool now. Monte Carlo is good, though I wish the game stopped handing it out to me.

But now I also have the Pale Contact Dead Orbit rifle with Rangefinder, Perfect Balance and Danger close. And its excellent. I actually prefer the high ROF AR to the high impact ones in TTK.

Born2Live

How do I increase my Dead Orbit rank other than doing the Dailies? This has completely slipped my mind since TTK has come out.

I also need the Strike completed if anyone else still needs to do it too. Its super frustrating with randos

PSN: sQuadon
LL 295 Warlock

You can exchange materials such as motes, heavy ammo, amour materials etc for faction rep packages.

Ty

noomi

Imago Loop and Darkblade Helm get, although not great rolls on the loop.

Taking a break and then the strike farm continues.

PS4 or XB1? Can you use your own account with your own stuff? Or standardized loadout? I bet Drizzay and Stabie could do pretty crazy strike speed run times.

Sushi is also damn quick at speedrunning strikes among people I've played with.

Both consoles, you get to use your own character.

SkylineRKR

Imago Loop and Darkblade Helm get, although not great rolls on the loop.

Taking a break and then the strike farm continues.

Yesterday I played Echo Chamber with some night stalker who had an Imago Loop with Outlaw + Firefly on it. And I think the middle row was something very good too.

I've got an Oryx checkpoint and need 4 people on PS4. The two of us haven't done the fight before so anyone that knows what they are doing would be greatly appreciated. PSN is SwordStruck24.

SheHateMe

Reached my max on Legendary Marks.

Wonder if I should pull the slot machine that is Rahool for a chest piece, seeing as it's my lowest light piece.

the_id

Any gaffers wanna help me, a light 291 noob finish a raid?
Currently stuck at the war priest in Kings fall, had 4 from here in my fireteam and that was awesome.

Will restart at around 1.5hours.

Add me on psn: the_id

Jetman

Anyone up for Crota on PS4? Never done it but read up on it (and died a bunch in The Stills trying to blink up that wall and beat it solo)

oh sweet jesus, that was not worth it. Went to the lfg well and it was a mess. Lasted 10 mintues before people started quitting. Umm, yeah, anyone here want to kill oryx?

Reached my max on Legendary Marks.

Wonder if I should pull the slot machine that is Rahool for a chest piece, seeing as it's my lowest light piece.

Wait for IB as you can buy stuff with marks, thats if you've got a character who got to lvl 3/4/5 last time.

I'm going to glitch in with my warlock then rank my Hunter

Frostburn

oh sweet jesus, that was not worth it. Went to the lfg well and it was a mess. Lasted 10 mintues before people started quitting. Umm, yeah, anyone here want to kill oryx?

I'm down for Oryx, have the CP as well. Had to run to dinner last night so couldn't finish with the group.

Oryx

1. Gutterboy44
2. US-Frostburn

I'm down for Oryx, have the CP as well. Had to run to dinner last night so couldn't finish with the group.

Oryx

1. Gutterboy44
2. US-Frostburn

Awesome, not having an Oryx kill is really driving me crazy. Always bad timing even when we have great groups who could have easily downed him.

Anyone interested in a fresh raid?

Have two need 4 of you glorious gentlemen/gentlewomen....

Shoot me a FR and join the chat and we'll all group up!

PSN: TheCanisDirus

Top Bottom