• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

matmanx1

Soloing this week's tier 3 rune is ridiculously easy if you have an exotic sword. Kill orbs, kill ogre with sniper, rush wizard and spam R2 3 times, done.

I don't think that it ever occurred to me that doing that solo would result in significantly easier fight. It's fairly obvious if you think about it but my brain never made the connection. Now that I have a couple of new antiquated runes thanks to King's Fall I definitely need to go back to the court for a few more fragments.

Kaname

Kind of a strange question but is any of you playing in a Clan outside the Gaf community and is looking for members?
I'm from EU and would be able to play mostly in the evening after 8 pm gmt.
I'd like to try out the raid but avoid changing members every time :) Send me a PM if you have anything for me, thanks.

SkylineRKR

I don't think that it ever occurred to me that doing that solo would result in significantly easier fight. It's fairly obvious if you think about it but my brain never made the connection. Now that I have a couple of new antiquated runes thanks to King's Fall I definitely need to go back to the court for a few more fragments.

Solo is laughable. Snipe the Ogre a few times, sword frag the wizard. It gets harder once more people join in.

Kind of a strange question but is any of you playing in a Clan outside the Gaf community and is looking for members?
I'm from EU and would be able to play mostly in the evening after 8 pm gmt.
I'd like to try out the raid but avoid changing members every time :) Send me a PM if you have anything for me, thanks.

Join the over 30 clan (if youre about that age lol)! We're a huge group of mature (sometimes) gamers who pride ourselves in PTFO and having a good time! Check us out at over30clan.com

Tecnniqe

Banned
Thanks go out to everyone for the raid. Also, Dhruv's guardian, I'm sure is like half Superman from the way he did the Jumping Section in Oryx fight.

#TitanMasterRace
s_Kat_pwn.gif

MrS

Banned
Aint that the truth x1000

I want HEAVY engrams damnit. 2x310 and thats all i ask for
Same (for Sleeper or my MG), and leg armour engrams. My guy is at 308 with poverty 302 boots. I need that 310 goodness if I ever want to see 309

Aint that the truth x1000

I want HEAVY engrams damnit. 2x310 and thats all i ask for

Haven't had one drop. I just bought Truth and I'll pick up Thunderlord next. Nothing else to buy really.

Then all I'll be missing will be Zhalo, The First Curse (in a week and a half) and No Time To Explain whenever that comes out and then my blueprint kiosk is done. Armor one is already finished

Way more fun that I'd expected. RIP Gaz's internet... Let it be known that the Stroopwaffels of Mithras know how to find a good hole.

Lol, transferring the Brand was never so hard. Lots of fun, from me randomly dying on the ship in the jumping puzzle (still don't know how I died) to you getting rekt by a wall-penis.

Wait for IB as you can buy stuff with marks, thats if you've got a character who got to lvl 3/4/5 last time.

I'm going to glitch in with my warlock then rank my Hunter

What glitch are you speaking of? I think I got to rank 3/4 with all my characters the last time when IB was around.

Future

No Idea, maybe i was lucky but i was pretty quick over 300. Also it's a good thing that nobody will be forced to do the raid to get over 300.

Wait... You get random drops over 300 when you were in the 200s? Or are there quests to get a 300 item in every slit besides raid?

Anyone wanna do a raid group for Xbox One?

Kind of meet up at 3:00-3:30pm EST time start?
I can't play today but recommend you get on our the100.io group and Bungie net group for Xbox GAF players if you're not. We've been organizing raids through those avenues. Hard to find 6 Xbox people on the thread since so many GAFers play ps4.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Im jammin some music and charging my headset after the raid, ill listen to you guys cry as i run in and die in the most spectacular ways, also Vanguard best strikes

CQ-ZNFbUcAAFmeP.png:large

Game noo what you doin!

THIS. I found an LFG crew to get to the daughters one day.. it was fun and I got some 305 boots, which was great.

Since then, I've been grinding and keeping my fingers crossed for a ghost to drop above 292 or chest glove above 297. Yesterday, I finally got a 293 ghost and 298 gloves, so I hit 300.

Keeping ToM locked behind the raid is weak.

The gun sucks. I only use it for daughters tbh. Not even for oryx.

Top Bottom