• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I'm livid right now.
My little boy is suffering depression at the moment so i was going to set up a raid for him tonight to take him along (he not been) and try too cneer him up.

Can we connect to each other? Can we shit because router/modem issue with 2 ps4s on same line (bumming the same ports)

It is usually ok (we just can't party chat, but who gives a shit I'm sitting next too him.

Namikaze1

Huh. I have two Treads Upon Stars. I don't recall ever getting two after dismantling my first.

Unless I never dismantled my first and instead ended up dismantling some other Scout Rifle for the gunsmith quest.

One has Hot Swap and Firefly. The other has Third Eye and Last Resort. Both have Will of Light.

deoee

And raid down, grats to our first timer :)

Loot, 306 ghost, 304 ghost and 310 HC.

Meh

top-gun-style.gif

GZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Rahvar

I need Oryx on my warlock and sisters and Oryx on my titan. I'm willing to run a full raid if anyone needs it. Psn thaennon

Tecnniqe

Banned
Getting ready to slap some ass
in league of legends right now

League...
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I'm livid right now.
My little boy is suffering depression at the moment so i was going to set up a raid for him tonight to take him along (he not been) and try too cneer him up.

Can we connect to each other? Can we shit because router/modem issue with 2 ps4s on same line (bumming the same ports)

It is usually ok (we just can't party chat, but who gives a shit I'm sitting next too him.

I would think so. Have you been able to join the same fire team in-game? I'd be happy to help shera-derp a newbie friendly KF if there's enough interest for it.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Hey guys, so what's the concensus on the best way to use 3 Of Coins? Keep popping a single one after boss fights, or pop more than one (say 5) at a time and save yourself some time? I noticed that I get an exotic about once every 7-8 times MAYBE using single coins, haven't tried stacking them.

squadr0n

Finally found a good group of randoms for the Sleeper Strike. Was just thinking that I needed a good shot gun and then a 4th Horsemen extoic lol. Also got the Sleeper obviously and The Next Big Thing shotgun. Not sure which one im going to keep out of those 2 though.

Woah, just saw a Ghost floating by itself at the tower. I followed it to the edge and it just floated off.

Wooo, first Oryx kill finally in the bag. Thanks GAFers in Frostburn's group. That last run was clean. Now...if only I could get that god damn raid ghost. Forever 286 ghost :(

Azerare

Is anyone planning on doing Kings Fall, send me an invite on ps4. Haven't completed it yet and would like being guided through it.
Ps4 Psn is Sparkxps

I'm not really sure how this Touch of Malice thing goes. I just picked up the frame from Eris but I don't see anything in my inventory or any new quests.

Number45

Am I missing out on much by not doing the titan/crucible quests? I've got Striking Fist (20 arc grenade kills in crucible), Path of the Defender (30 warded kills in a strike), Path of the Striker (3 x 7 orb fists of havoc hits in a strike), crucible forged (kills with 2+ control zones) - none of which seem like will get done any time soon and others require me to play crucible, which I'm really not a huge fan of.

I've just left them in my quest log hoping they'll happen sooner or later, but I wondered what the ultimate rewards are (anyway I can find out) and whether I need to care at all.

deoee

League...
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

>:D

Btw. I started Bertelfront 2 days ago and... I have to admit... I like it ._.

Am I missing out on much by not doing the titan/crucible quests? I've got Striking Fist (20 arc grenade kills in crucible), Path of the Defender (30 warded kills in a strike), Path of the Striker (3 x 7 orb fists of havoc hits in a strike), crucible forged (kills with 2+ control zones) - none of which seem like will get done any time soon and others require me to play crucible, which I'm really not a huge fan of.

I've just left them in my quest log hoping they'll happen sooner or later, but I wondered what the ultimate rewards are (anyway I can find out) and whether I need to care at all.

Path of the Defender gave me a 220 light class item (I was already in the 290's).

Sullichin

Path of the .... just gives an emblem if i recall correctly. The one from Shaxx is one step in an incredibly long winded quest line that eventually unlocks weekly Crucible bounties.

Cant join at all even when someone else is leader, he been excited for this all fucking week, and today it plays up :'(

If you can sort out the connection issues I'd be happy to help as well

newb raid anyone or anyone have room for a newb?

PSN jen867530nine

Is anyone planning on doing Kings Fall, send me an invite on ps4. Haven't completed it yet and would like being guided through it.
Ps4 Psn is Sparkxps

If Man and his son are both able to play we'd have 6 here for a newbie-friendly KF run. I'll be hanging around the thread so just let me know, happy to help if it works out.

Top Bottom