• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Lnkn52

How do you get the Bond of Guardians?! I want that t shirt soooo bad but the color they have it in on Bungie store is so ugly (sorry, Todd)

I want blue/white like the banners in the tower or white/gold like the ps4!

Ugly:
ringer_square_76fbc920-217f-4b1a-99f6-f804bebaa21b.jpeg

Beautiful:
19464808336_2253bd3ebc_k.jpg

well that's really nice. Wallpaper please.

Path of the .... just gives an emblem if i recall correctly. The one from Shaxx is one step in an incredibly long winded quest line that eventually unlocks weekly Crucible bounties.

Path of... gives the class items, Striking Fist is first part of the Striker emblem quest line. Have to get melee kills, then grenade kills, then multi-kills with your super. Then you start on the next subclass (i.e. Defender) and then the new subclass (Sunbreaker).

The Crucible quest line for weekly bounties is a different thing.

GunnerZ

Multi kill potential of 1 hammer equal to that of a fist of havoc or nova bomb and you can still roam around for 15 seconds after that. Not broken at all. As broken as a gunslinger i would say /s
And I didn't even use Explosive Pyre.... one hammer with tracking. BooM

Taborcarn

Right now mayhem rumble is great for doing the pvp side of the exotic sword quest, and I'm kinda crap at crucible. I just camp the heavy ammo spawns and save my stormtrance to secure it. I'm get about 5 or 6 sword kills a match.

I've only gotten 2 exotic engrams from the last 20-ish 3oC, but they were Monte Carlo and the Impossible Machines so I'm pretty ok with that.

PuMa

At NYC comic con. I wasn't expecting much for destiny cosplay, but I did see some! Unfortunately it was really bad or else I would show you guys.... Wah waaaah

shermas

Got Baron's Ambition from S.A.B.E.R strike. Okay roll.

This gun is awesome. I'm sure I'll still use my sword most of the time, but in the Cabal Bros strike (or some other battle where you can't get too close), it was melting folks.

My perks are mostly stability based and the rounds where you stagger people, but I was pleasantly surprised by it when I started playing around with it during some strikes yesterday. Mine rolled 296 with solar, as well.

Sullichin

Stormcaller + Claws of Ahamkara + Monte Carlo is amazing. I bought the kiosk version just for the auto rifle reload. I still have to unlock Perpetual Charge which will make it even better.

Any fresh Raids I can join? I've never done the King's Fall Raid, but I may be ready: 294 Light / Storm Caller. Got the essentials: Hung Jury (294), 1000-Yard Stare (291).

Send me an invite on PS4, my PSN is: earvcunanan

Thanks.

Top Bottom