• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bond of Guardians ftw
CQ9-qOfWcAAnMq2.jpg:orig

whoo.png
Forget a cloak, I need this in my life.

Paertan

Thanks for the Raid guys! A few wipes were on me but glad to have done it =) First time can be a bit rough

And the "ae" in Paertan is swedish letter "Ä" btw spelled when keyboard don´t support it xD It sounds something like between A and E.

Bungie really needs to add more strike for the heroic strikes playlist; I've literally have been playing Echo Chamber, Undying Mind, S.A.B.E.R back to back to back. The only Year 1/ Vanilla strike I've played is Valus Ta'aruc strike(excluding Frayer strike since it was time exclusive on PS4)

I'm almost at the point of sympathizing with the people who leave; it's cool to get a challenging strike every once in a while but it gets draining went you constantly play them, specially with randoms

MrS

Banned
SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND game plis
I always get the Cabal strikes. I hate the Cabal strikes.

Mindlog

I see there are factions...should I bother (level 11 now) or should just wait when I'm higher level?
Not sure if you can pledge at 11.
If you can they're not really too big of a deal. Some of them have nice shaders, but a lot of the newer ones supplanted them. Dead Orbit has the fan favorite legendary primary Hung Jury so pledging them might be a good idea.

Personally, Future War Cult is the only faction with a philosophy I can get behind. I was all set to join them when they changed pledging and made it too burdensome to do so.

This is my current faction alignment.:
Warlock - Future War Cult spy doing surveillance on Dead Orbit. Wearing the faction exotic bond and everything.
Titan - Future War Cult spy that was also doing surveillance on Dead Orbit. However, Titans are really stupid and he was a very bad spy. Back with FWC slowly working up the ranks.
Hunter - Future War Cult Spy that got distracted by all the fine New Monarchy draperies. Now wearing an exotic New Monarchy shower curtain as a cape.

BondFancy

Hey GAF, what are your opinions for best legendaries for PVE? And what are the best year 2 exotics (including armor and year 2 variants of year 1 weapons)?

I'm curious as to what I should be chasing after.

Jabronium

Does RNGesus accept bribes? 3 exotic primary engrams (out of the twenty-something I've gotten from 3oC strike trains), 3 Monte Carlo's. If I wasn't drinking, I'd be crying.

So i am doing the void sword with my titan :(, any tips on getting kills with my void ability? Its just a bubble :'(((

Block bullets with your sword then as soon as it runs out go ham with the hilt (ruin wings and siege of the warmind), use the husk in the lost to light mission to melee as that counts, or mayhem and go wild with grenades, melees

Edit Reddit comes through again an easy way to get the 310 artefacts https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._can_skip_a_majority_of_the_taken_war_quests/ when they're not crying about PvP and getting everything nerfed it's quite a good place

KanameYuuki

Out of curiosity. Compared to CE & VoG, how difficult is KF?

The furthest I got into KF was Golgoroth.

I have never one crota but comparing it to VoG I'd said is easier because if you screw it up you can actually save the wipe, one mistake in VoG always ends up badly. So is is way more fair.

noomi

Why won't the psion flayer cloak drop :(

I just did Dust Palace and didn't get any loot at the end, nothing. No blues, no engrams.... literally nothing.

Da fuk?

Top Bottom