• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Sigh 3 antiquated runes, 3 stolen, and a bunch of reciprocals used and I get nothing I can use. I got excited because I got 2 ghosts...except they were 274 and 262.

Why am I 299 and getting rares in the 260s? Hey Bungie you know how at some point you stop giving shitty common green engrams because they become worthless...? Maybe the same could apply to shitty rares at some point?

My warlock is stuck at 43/50 fragments. I still need the agonarch rune one and 2 tier 3 court of Oryx bosses. I used a guide for all the ones scattered around the dreadnaught, I'm sure I picked up all the raid ones and unless the tier 2 court of Oryx combinations list is wrong have done those as well. I have no idea what one I'm missing :(

My warlock is stuck at 43/50 fragments. I still need the agonarch rune one and 2 tier 3 court of Oryx bosses. I used a guide for all the ones scattered around the dreadnaught, I'm sure I picked up all the raid ones and unless the tier 2 court of Oryx combinations list is wrong have done those as well. I have no idea what one I'm missing :(
This will tell you unless you have some on one character and some on another..

http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

Bold One

Bond of Guardians ftw
CQ9-qOfWcAAnMq2.jpg:orig

YES, I got this as well, never taking it off

Need 2 more for a fresh kings fall. Join on Langoit going asap...

I can be down if you think it will be a quick raid--we have a bad storm coming soon and I wouldn't mind pushing out a fast raid before it hits. Trying to join fireteam--you all are playing control?

Tecnniqe

Banned
SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND game plis

Time to purge

Time to purge.

tumblr_ms5kl1M9gc1rcu0svo2_400.gif

What's that fancy POLICE STATE Clan? :3

That's the newest iteration of world famous clan Respect the Physics. Unstable changes the name at least once a day.

My lowest light would be my shell and warlock band both at 285. Can't seem to get proper drops for them at all.

Hmm yeah those two are tough since the only 300+ ones are available in the raid. Ghost especially is really hard to get drop. I had the best luck getting higher light ghosts and class items from doing tier 3 Court of Oryx.

deoee

SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND > SABER > UNDYING MIND game plis

We had Taniks once!

Top Bottom