• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

AvaNQXd.gif
Lol, sorry. CoO mate, rains sublime engrams for me :)

Namikaze1

Out of curiosity. Compared to CE & VoG, how difficult is KF?

The furthest I got into KF was Golgoroth.
CE is freaking easy.

In terms of Difficulty from easiest to hardest I wold say CE > KF > VoG

The ranking is based upon my first experience with each raid.

Why won't the psion flayer drop :(

I just did Dust Palace and didn't get any loot at the end, nothing. No blues, no engrams.... literally nothing.

Da fuk?
23538531425d61ae03dcdcbe38db8ace.gif

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Hi Destiny GAF. We're at Oryx and we've had some people drop. We're new, but I would definitely appreciate the help if you are willing. I think I have the end boss figured out, but the execution might be lacking for the 4 phases.

XB1: Riccochet J

Any DGAFers playing MGO and want to farm some exp? I am doing Kings raid right now but later I'm down--trying to hit ascension 2 by the end of this week.

Namikaze1

Ooooh. Got an artifact called Kabr's Pocket Watch. It's blue item so it's trash. The description though:

The tick-tock of this strange watch sometimes feels like a heartbeat.

Engrams ended up being a 310 Alpha Lupi (for Hunter) and a 290 HoPF

Good runs, time to empty out at tower

I love running strikes with GAFers. They get it. Good playing with you Nami.
Thanks for the runs. And to you as well, deoee.

MikeyMike

Honestly Golgoroth is the hardest part of that raid. Almost no room for failure. The other bosses just take good communication.

Although Golgoroth is probably the hardest part of the raid, there's a lot of room for failure. 3 good DPS with Spindles can take him down with 1 Gaze Catcher.

Zocano

Fuckin finally. I releveled a Hunter over the course of the past 2 days so I can re-get Arc Edge which I had scrapped in an effort to avoid the PvP part. Never doing that again ever.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Can someone please clear this up once and for all?

Can you grind the normal Taniks strike and get the cloak or do you need to be in a playlist?

Tecnniqe

Banned
I really like the Rabbit for PvP. It fires slow but is a beast when you keep your distance.

Mmm, idk i like the slow fire-rate. Its kinda pin-point accurate.
Also that sigh red outline targeting thingy it got going on, so goood
What kind of strikes?

Vanguard, i think Kean is just restarting his PS4 so we should be full up.
Can someone please clear this up once and for all?

Can you grind the normal Taniks strike and get the cloak or do you need to be in a playlist?
Saw a list on reddit which said it drops no matter what you do.

Top Bottom