• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Mmm, idk i like the slow fire-rate. Its kinda pin-point accurate.
Also that sigh red outline targeting thingy it got going on, so goood

Vanguard, i think Kean is just restarting his PS4 so we should be full up.

Saw a list on reddit which said it drops no matter what you do.
Sorry, I'm going to join. Had to reboot my modem

Mmm, idk i like the slow fire-rate. Its kinda pin-point accurate.
Also that sigh red outline targeting thingy it got going on, so goood

Vanguard, i think Kean is just restarting his PS4 so we should be full up.

Saw a list on reddit which said it drops no matter what you do.

Alllright

Namikaze1

So if I were to infuse some gear right now, my Titan would have all but the ghost and class item at 310. I still need a 310 legendary heavy weapon to switch to though.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So if I were to infuse some gear right now, my Titan would have all but the ghost and class item at 310. I still need a 310 legendary heavy weapon to switch to though.

Need 310 ghost, heavy, boots and class item.

Raid plis

Now taniks better drop my snuggie real soon. I want that damn snuggie. Looks so comfy.

JUST HIT 300!!! Decided to buy a heavy weapon from the cryptarch and gave me a 297 HMG!!! Needed a 297 or above on my gauntlet or heavy

RNGESUS loves me!!!

Tecnniqe

Banned
JUST HIT 300!!! Decided to buy a heavy weapon from the cryptarch and gave me a 297 HMG!!! Needed a 297 or above on my gauntlet or heavy

RNGESUS loves me!!!

CQ7A9TmWIAA-2Hs.jpg:large

Namikaze1

Decided to hold off on infusing things for now. At the moment, I have

307/308 Titan (I have a legendary chest that brings me to 308 but doesn't have the sniper ammo perk. Don't ask why I haven't infused it to my other one yet cause I don't know why either.)

305 Warlock

305 Hunter

Namikaze1

RNGesus, please bestow upon this lowly peasant a 301+ Kingslayer Ghost this upcoming weekly reset. I care not for 310 just as long as it isn't 300.

But 310 would be much preferred. ;)
You're gonna give me a 301 aren't you?

jaaz

RNGesus, please bestow upon this lowly peasant a 301+ Kingslayer Ghost this upcoming weekly reset. I care not for 310 just as long as it isn't 300.

I have such bad luck on the raid Ghost. Raid after raid on two characters and nothing. My entire raid group has had one or two or three for weeks. Until last night, I finally got one. 308.

Tovarisc

I have gotten Ghost Shell once since release of TTK, and I have done clears with all three characters.

It was 310 shell

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
When you want Hawkmoon that bad in the beginning and end up with 4 within a few weeks.

Also just noticed Sleeper Simulant is in the special section of the weapons kiosk. Naughty.

MechDX

When you want Hawkmoon that bad in the beginning and end up with 4 within a few weeks.

Also just noticed Sleeper Simulant is in the special section of the weapons kiosk. Naughty.

I got 3 Hawkmoons right before I got my 4 *Zhalos

RNG can bite my ass

Tecnniqe

Banned
Motes motes motes
We like motes in cars
Motes motes motes
Buy us drinks in bars
Motes motes motes
With hairspray and denim
Motes motes motes
We love them!