• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Something. The perk is an exponentially inferior Bad Juju knock off. 1 round compared to whole mag, precision kill compared to shoot them in the toe.

Firstly, unique model with a unique sight and barrel options. Stillpiercer has barrel options lol. It's more exotic that AoS. As for the perk, I don't give a fuck, it's a hand cannon, should make people mad

Card Carrying Crook: Precision kills return all ammo to the mag and increases precision damage for a short time. Stacks up to 3 times.

that sounds awesome

Any success stories from the Flayer farming crews? Bogeypop, KanameYuuki, Strider?

I think I might go at it again tonight. One of the biggest frustrations is how difficult it is just getting a Dust Palace strike, nevermind getting the cloaks to drop once you do. We're fighting two RNG bosses here.

Mayham rumbled really shows you how bad that super is. All the other super pretty much denie it and It really difficult to win super battles. All you gotta do it keeps with it....im with you in spirit 👍

17 to go...maybe I should switch to Control. I appreciate the good vibes brotha!

Strider

Any success stories from the Flayer farming crews? Bogeypop, KanameYuuki, Strider?

Nope. It's hard enough just getting the strike to show up :/

Edit: Just showed up agai ntho. We'll see....

Edit 2:

Bogeypop

I think I might go at it again tonight. One of the biggest frustrations is how difficult it is just getting a Dust Palace strike, nevermind getting the cloaks to drop once you do. We're fighting two RNG bosses here.

We've gotten one Dust Palace so far. No Mantles. We've been doing short Strikes as a sacrifice to the Playlist in hopes we receive Dust Palace again as a mercy.

G_Berry

Banned
We've gotten one Dust Palace so far. No Mantles. We've been doing short Strikes as a sacrifice to the Playlist in hopes we receive Dust Palace again as a mercy.
Cant you just pick the strike from the world map and do it over and over? Aren't the chances the same either way?

Cant you just pick the strike from the world map and do it over and over? Aren't the chances the same either way?
For other strike specific loot, yes. Dust Palace is in a slightly unique position thanks to defaulting at lvl20, though. People have reportedly gotten it from the directive strike, but there is no concrete proof. So the Vanguard and Heroic playlists are the safer bet although they're more time consuming.

rc213

Damn thanks Arrrammis, That was a near perfect Oryx kill. Got squat from Oryx but 2 shards. Did find a Chest Exotic in my post master 310 Heart of Something Fire.

Strider

I got one more Dust Palace run in me then I'm just gonna run some crucible. I've ran the strike so much this week I need a little break from it after today.

Anyway if you're up for PvP let me know

todd360

I have so much spinmetal. The game thinks I have to much and stopped spawning more. Had to throw it all in the vault for new nodes to appear. Wtf is with the farming in this quest.

Exotic sword quest hawkian

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yeah, worst thing there's ever been in de game. silver lining is that they absolutely have to learn from the negative reaction to it.

I went from level 30 to level 40 @ light level 238 today.

Once I hit 40 I just spammed the Strike playlist to get engrams to increase my light level.

Is this the most efficient way to increase my light level? Any other things I absolutely should be doing?

I plan on doing sword stuff tomorrow.

Ffs random why the fuck would you challenge the deciding kill of the match (skirmish) against a sunbreaker with his super? Goddamn it. I swear, randoms are infectious to running, no matter what super activating sound they hear they always just go head on hoping for the best and failing miserably 98% of the time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Once I hit 40 I just spammed the Strike playlist to get engrams to increase my light level.

Is this the most efficient way to increase my light level? Any other things I absolutely should be doing?

Buy yourself a vanguard ghost when you have the marks. CoO is also really good, you'll be able to do it soon if not already

yeah, worst thing there's ever been in de game. silver lining is that they absolutely have to learn from the negative reaction to it.

After vanilla and the farming them you'd think they would've learned. Such a stupid quest.

Yeah, doing the heroic strikes is the best way to do it. Basically if you have a set of blue engrams, turn them in like a ladder-turn 1 in, press start and check your inventory to see if it's higher, if it is equip, back out and turn in another one. Higher your light level, higher level stuff you get.

Thanks to Deafmedal, Feetie, Phantom, Vibrations and Kurt for the super smooth raid run. I found the fragment I was missing and got 310 claws of ahamkara from the exotic engram that dropped from Warpriest.

I'm so, so sorry for what appeared to be my connection crapping out when we wiped at Oryx on the last damage phase, was my only death the whole time as well :(

Strider

I am down for PVP.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe just shoot me an invite

k. I'll shoot an invite once we finally get DP again and clear it.

Ffs random why the fuck would you challenge the deciding kill of the match (skirmish) against a sunbreaker with his super? Goddamn it. I swear, randoms are infectious to running, no matter what super activating sound they hear they always just go head on hoping for the best and failing miserably 98% of the time.

Fuck randoms. Join us.

todd360

Guys I'm free! I got the 10 things for sword!

The only good thing I have to say about this is that I'll be swimming in spinmetal for months.

Need two people to do Flawless Raider on Crota, the person I am doing it right now has done it before but we are having trouble crossing the bridge by ourselves. So if you know how to do that, that would be great. Otherwise, we can do it normally. Preferably Titans please.

PS4 PSN is Falconxcrunner09, msg me then I'll add you. Will update when full.

Top Bottom