• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

First raid clear yesterday!
Got fusion rifle, chest, boots and pulse rifle.
Also got my 310 artifact and final quest step for ToM!

Anyone else need to kill the wizard on Fears Embrace? Or anyone willing to help a dgaffer out?

Gammacide

Can't wait for IB either. I just wish I could get more excited about the hunter cloak. It looks ridiculous and I don't even want it. :-/ Everything else looks pretty gorgeous though.

noomi

all ghosts collected, and both deathsinger grimoires got.

Calling it a night. Nighty night DGAF, see you in the AM.

maomaoIYP

Thanks to Deafmedal, Feetie, Phantom, Vibrations and Kurt for the super smooth raid run. I found the fragment I was missing and got 310 claws of ahamkara from the exotic engram that dropped from Warpriest.

I'm so, so sorry for what appeared to be my connection crapping out when we wiped at Oryx on the last damage phase, was my only death the whole time as well :(
Yeah thanks for the super quick run guys! Don't worry about the crappy connection, servers gonna crap out when they crap out.
I got 2 chest pieces (1 at 310!!), the auto rifle and another warlock bond. Great stuff!

maomaoIYP

For all the shit that the raid hand cannon gets I love using it. The perks and stats are complete ass compared to this Imago Loop that I have, but I don't feel as bad ass with any other hand cannon.

For all the shit that the raid hand cannon gets I love using it. The perks and stats are complete ass compared to this Imago Loop that I have, but I don't feel as bad ass with any other hand cannon.

haha yeah it sounds like it hits hard

that whip crack

feel the same about the scout rifle

Bogeypop

Thanks for the runs Bogey and Josh.

Too bad no cloaks.

Edit: Oh wait Bogey got his 4th cloak..................

I think Strider has become disillusioned and quit our Cloak Farm group
Just kidding, he went to go play PvP
Need a third person for Cloak Farming now.

Ezio

Anyone doing raid? Buddy and I looking for more people we are at Golg right now - we both have completed the raid once and both have mic's but still not 100% experienced.

PSN: SorrowsEnd82

Anyone mind helping me take out the Undying Mind in the Touch Of Malice quest? I'm at the boss, but I'm by myself and can't quite survive the adds once he's around half health.

My PSN is WHOAguitarninja

Owensboro

I'm gonna do a newbie Valut of Glass run at 4PM EST on Sunday if anyone is interested! I want to run my buddy through it (who's never done a raid) and plan on explaining everything! Everyone welcome!

On another note, anyone wantto do the daily heroic story? I hate doing "final boss" mission by myself. It's no fun.

Help please Gaf.

With what sir? I'm free.

Your boy here...just got the Destiny Platinum. Did Flawless with one other person on Crota. Adrenaline was rushing, we got to Crota and didn't hit him with the first sword. All of a sudden, the orges spawned for some reason. Then, we got two swords in and BAM. PLATINUM CLUB.

todd360

7csenwi.jpg

Bishes can't handle my light.

Top Bottom