• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

DIM is a Chrome extension that lets you move stuff between characters and the vault or directly between characters. It lets you equip and dequip gear, too. And it lets you see what you have at the postmaster, though you can't access it (yet.)

I had my Titan out on a mission and realized I forgot to take my stack of 3oC off of my Hunter. Rather than having to abandon the mission, switch to the Hunter, travel to the tower, move the 3oC to the vault, switch back to the Titan, travel to the tower, retrieve the 3oC from the vault, travel back to orbit, restart the mission... all I have to do is open up DIM, select the 3oC stack in my Hunter's inventory, click "Store <Titan emblem>" and the stack magically appears in my Titan's inventory. All in real time as the mission is in progress. It's fucking glorious and fixes one of Destiny's biggest problems.

The only non-quest reasons I need to go back to the tower now are for decryption and postmaster.
Nice. going to have to check it out.

Thanks for the help!!
np!

Avixph

Does anyone have it yet?

Well the idea was to explain what was wrong with them and what should change in the future. No surprise that it was met with either shitposts, stat checks, and the obligatory "i disagree i think they're fun", which is another way or saying "i only read the thread title because nothing you wrote would have convinced me otherwise."

So since the last line is a full stop to any kind of logic, it's my modus operandi now.

There's no point in arguing pvp in the main destiny sub. When bungie announced the shotpackage removal a couple of people were saying snipers should be nerfed as well.

Nope, no one could have reached rank 5 in time to have it already, I think players who reached rank 5 last week should be able to get it next week.

How much rep do we get from the gunsmith weekly? 1250 right?

Ugh, looks like i'll have to wait another week because I'll be 50 rep away from rank 5 this week.

There's no point in arguing pvp in the main destiny sub. When bungie announced the shotpackage removal a couple of people were saying snipers should be nerfed as well.

Well, I've also made posts about sniper aim assist being too high and that wasn't well received either.

Rank 25 factions is going to take a crazy amount of time now. Think I'm just going to bail on getting dead orbit to 25 and focus on getting the other factions to rank 3 for now.

Still glad I started again on ps4. Was a bit hesitant leaving all my materials behind on Xbone but I've almost caught up now and I've surpassed in character progression.

How much rep do we get from the gunsmith weekly? 1250 right?

Ugh, looks like i'll have to wait another week because I'll be 50 rep away from rank 5 this week.

Yes, 250 x 5 guns each weak. 200 each from the DVALIN relics. 150 from the Sleeper strike.

Doing the weapon specific crucible quest for Shaxx also gives some Gunsmith rep, so if you're in a hurry to get your hands on the gun, focus on that.

Havent tried it, are people not liking it?

It's...it's really shallow. Like, despite having the technology vehicles are 'power ups' you activate instead of running to one, no classes really hurts it, only being able to hold 1 weapon with side arms relegated to a 'card' system, only multiplayer, the flying just sucks..ability to snipe with any weapon because of the zoom in and no recoil..freaking power ups...the Survival mode is pretty damn boring...Even Destiny PvP has more depth than it.

It's like...if you want a star wars multiplayer game, this is what you're gonna get. It's great playing it for an hour or two to listen to the FX, to see the actual game, but to play it is another story.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
You need to buy the 'Back in Time' dance emote, and then you go to the moon and do it. Then you'll meet a character in a speeder-car who tells you 'NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, WE HAVE TO GO BACK'. When you enter it, all your expansions get deleted and you end up going into the year 2015. Your mission:Help the Cubs win the World cup. Then you get the pulse rifle or something I dunno.

Game of the Year.

Yep. The shiny part changes color depending on the shader you use. White just makes it super bright.

I catch shit from the rest of my two raid groups because i'm the fashion destiny lunk along with one other titan out of 12 people who looks absolutely smashing in all things dead orbit.

Making hunter my main seems to have cut my style choices off at the knees i sware to god.

It's...it's really shallow. Like, despite having the technology vehicles are 'power ups' you activate instead of running to one, no classes really hurts it, only being able to hold 1 weapon with side arms relegated to a 'card' system, only multiplayer, the flying just sucks..ability to snipe with any weapon because of the zoom in and no recoil..freaking power ups...the Survival mode is pretty damn boring...Even Destiny PvP has more depth than it.

It's like...if you want a star wars multiplayer game, this is what you're gonna get. It's great playing it for an hour or two to listen to the FX, to see the actual game, but to play it is another story.

watched some of the clips from my friends' stream and it looks boring as hell. like there are massive battles but it looks so disorganized and unfocused. and then the actual combat between players is clunky.

watched some of the clips from my friends' stream and it looks boring as hell. like there are massive battles but it looks so disorganized and unfocused. and then the actual combat between players is clunky.

Yeah. The spawning is shitty, the Hoth map was unbalanced(I think they said they know this), it's just....shallow. It has no soul.

Rahvar

Yes, 250 x 5 guns each weak. 200 each from the DVALIN relics. 150 from the Sleeper strike.

Doing the weapon specific crucible quest for Shaxx also gives some Gunsmith rep, so if you're in a hurry to get your hands on the gun, focus on that.
I just got a lot of rep for finishing the gunsmith part of the crucible quest that unlocks the weekly pvp bounties. Not sure how much I needed to rank up but it was at least 1000

cool thanks. think i'm still on those crucible quests. was doing auto rifle kills but don't feel like going back into crucible and playing mindlessly to get them done.

GhaleonEB

Shortly before upgrades:

CRAxP5ZUAAAwK9M.jpg

After hitting 40, killing Oryx (sort of) and rummaging through the vault to see what my Hunter set aside.

CRA7qtLUsAEeQgu.jpg

Not bad. Now to hit some strikes and get that armor improved.

Just going out on a limb here, is there any plans for like, an exotic sidearm?

I guess I missed the entire point of them, when they were first introduced, I thought it was going to be an addition to your current setup (i.e., say you run out of ammo on your primary, I guess I was the only one who thought sidearms would be something you like double-press the reload button to quickly pull out or something...)

I'm just wondering cause I never use sidearms and I'm not sure if i'm missing something with them or if they're that bad.

Just going out on a limb here, is there any plans for like, an exotic sidearm?

I guess I missed the entire point of them, when they were first introduced, I thought it was going to be an addition to your current setup (i.e., say you run out of ammo on your primary, I guess I was the only one who thought sidearms would be something you like double-press the reload button to quickly pull out or something...)

I'm just wondering cause I never use sidearms and I'm not sure if i'm missing something with them or if they're that bad.

we had one, and you have forgotten about it for good reason.

Does anyone need sleeper stimulant Fallen SABER part. i am about to do it.
Also is anyone keen to raid soon? i have my alt warlock i'm keen to run through.
PSN: Holycon if you dont have me already.

Reddit guy who supposedly has No Time to Explain says it was obtained very similarly to how the Intrusion Shell was obtained. Which means it's probably time gated AND it linked to a special daily Heroic.

The more I use the sword, the more I kinda like running my character in 3rd person. Perhaps only in patrol, though, Not enough chest-high walls in crucible for that to work.

Top Bottom