• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
If the runner isn't getting the relic fast enough, the tombships will wreck anyone still on the platforms, so maybe they need to be faster there? And in just picking up the aura in general to get everyone protected. After the bombs should be easy though, its basically just a cooldown period to let peoples revive timers finish.

The thralls idk though, they die in one headshot and shouldn't be a problem at all.

Does not killing the ogres fast enough cause a wipe? I noticed a few times that one or two of the ogres would make it to the middle. It also looked like they weren't doing enough damage to oryx when he was vulnerable too, seemed like an insta-wipe. They had enough dps in the group to nearly take out one of the daughters in the first round, so I didn't think dps would have been an issue.

I don't think they realized that the thralls could enter the bubble, so it didn't really look like they were really focusing on them.

38/45 fragments. So close I can taste it!

I still need 2 more T3 fragments and 1 T2 fragments. That leaves 4 more to go I can get manually. :X

void666

Banned
Today was a good day. Finally kiled oryx (twice). Got my beautiful touch of malice.

I'm a goddam good runner by the way. 100% success.

Rahvar

Does not killing the ogres fast enough cause a wipe? I noticed a few times that one or two of the ogres would make it to the middle. It also looked like they weren't doing enough damage to oryx when he was vulnerable too, seemed like an insta-wipe. They had enough dps in the group to nearly take out one of the daughters in the first round, so I didn't think dps would have been an issue.

I don't think they realized that the thralls could enter the bubble, so it didn't really look like they were really focusing on them.

Ogres can definately wipe you if you kill them in the middle. The pools spawn where the ogres dies and if someone gets close to the pool it will detonate. Not enough DPS on Oryx will also cause a wipe

daedalius

Daughters fight is dumb, the fight is way more against the mechanics and getting people to do it right rather than anything else.

If you could elect a person to get the spark it would be massively easy. I'd rather things be difficult in a different way than some people can't jump well in bad third person with crazy visual filters.

Staggering oryx is too binary. Either you do enough damage or you wipe, meh.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Ogres can definately wipe you if you kill them in the middle. The pools spawn where the ogres dies and if someone gets close to the pool it will detonate. Not enough DPS on Oryx will also cause a wipe

I think that is explains exactly what they were doing wrong. I was really hoping he would have got the kill, that is the only thing I'm missing for the ToM

Does any one have any idea what kind of light level I'll need to not be at disadvantage in Iron Banner and Trials? My ideal PvP guns only top out at 299 right now. My PvE gear is 304. Will the stats for each weapon matter or is overall level the important part?

Daughters fight is dumb, the fight is way more against the mechanics and getting people to do it right rather than anything else.

If you could elect a person to get the spark it would be massively easy. I'd rather things be difficult in a different way than some people can't jump well in bad third person with crazy visual filters.

Staggering oryx is too binary. Either you do enough damage or you wipe, meh.

The black and white/flashing fucks my depth perception up, I nearly always over jump the second to last platform, or smash my head when the relic is above bottom right platform

Having it random on daughters is ok but could be a raid breaker if they introduce it for HM

Does any one have any idea what kind of light level I'll need to not be at disadvantage in Iron Banner and Trials? My ideal PvP guns only top out at 299 right now. My PvE gear is 304.

Iron Banner is 230 recommended light and Trials is 290 so anything around that is good

Dalek

Has anyone ever gotten anything of value to drop from a "key chest" in the Dreadnaught? It's really seeming like a waste of time.

BahamutPT

Has anyone ever gotten anything of value to drop from a "key chest" in the Dreadnaught? It's really seeming like a waste of time.

Besides the first chest giving you a Calcified Fragment, they have a chance of dropping a Legendary Engram. But I don't go out of my way to grab them. If I got one, I usually complete it while doing bounties.

Man, I feel like I should not have had as much trouble with the will of crota strike as I did. Took me so many tries and to be partied up with two forties to get through it.

Bogeypop

sent out friend requests. join either buggy or me. Need one more though

Buggy? I like this new nickname for Biggy.

uN4Xnxz.jpg

Top Bottom