• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

jadedm17

The engram you bought from Xur was actually called "Legacy Exotic Engram" and only drops Y1 exotics for people trying to complete collections.

uh if you read before you buy the xur engram it is called a legacy engram, its for people who are still chasing year 1 exotics for some reason, dunno why your purple turned into a 160, but everyone got a year 1 exotic on starting up TTK missions.

Xur's engrams are specifically marked as Legacy engrams for Year One content, that one's on you :p

No idea on the other two, this is the first I've heard or seen of anyone getting year one exotics in TTK.

Thanks for clarifying, though I don't know why engram I got from the raid playlist did the same. Sigh, lame.

Drizzay didn't show for our raid. Would you be our Sherpa? Until he shows or whatever?

He was on couple of hours ago, saying he had a raid in 2 hours. I'm sure he'll be here.

I can pitch in for a bit if you guys like but I have been up for a long time not sure if I have it in me to do the whole thing.

LiK

He was on couple fo hours ago, saying he has a raid in 2 hours. I'm sure he'll be here.

I can pitch in for a bit of you guys like but I have been up for a long time not sure if I have it in me to do the whole thing.

Can you let me in when you beat Golgoroth? I need the fragment in the next area with the dicks.

Shito

lol i got mixed up with swords

3x 310 malice and 3x exotic swords to be part of the 1% :p
Heh, in this case I've just spent like 4 hours helping a friend get her entry to the 1% club, while I'm still not in it. ^^
We did the last quests for her to get her ToM. I thought we would have a hard time on the last two missions (undying mind and fear's embrace), being only the two of us, but it went quite smoothly. Destiny's so much better when playing with competent friends.
Also finally found some 297 boots, pushing me to 300: yay!
4:30am here though, going to bed, this game really doesn't want me to sleep...

Guys my hunter is soooooooo sexy

DpWPSkV.png

Just got the Jade Rabbit from a 3oC run. :-O

Tell me it's a good scout rifle.

Should I still go after the Hung Jury now?

In pve or pvp? The gun rewards you for not chaining critical shots. The more consecutive body shots you perform the higher your next critical hit will be (stacks 4 times with a 9% damage boost power stack). Given the time to aim it isn't all that different to a typical high impact scout rifle. In pvp where you're invariably gonna miss a headshot or two the gun becomes quite beastly to compensate. Keep in mind it works best with a lot of room to play with so it's not viable on a lot of maps. Pretty fun weapon. I switch it on and off from game to game.

Also, the gun refunds ammo for each body shot stack you have so it kind of encourages you to use up your whole mag so if you missed a bunch you're rewarded with a big crit and 4 rounds back in the magazine. It helps that the reload speed is insanely fast so use up that whole mag!

Strider

Thanks Zew and crew for letting me raid with you guys :D

I completed the quest for the 310 artifact, got a 306 Pulse and a 305 cloak. Warpriest dropped me a special exotic engram too. So overall pretty good haul for me

Nicodemic

In pve or pvp? The gun rewards you for not chaining critical shots. The more consecutive body shots you perform the higher your next critical hit will be (stacks 4 times with a 9% damage boost power stack). Given the time to aim it isn't all that different to a typical high impact scout rifle. In pvp where you're invariably gonna miss a headshot or two the gun becomes quite beastly to compensate. Keep in mind it works best with a lot of room to play with so it's not viable on a lot of maps. Pretty fun weapon. I switch it on and off from game to game.

Also, the gun refunds ammo for each body shot stack you have so it kind of encourages you to use up your whole mag so if you missed a bunch you're rewarded with a big crit and 4 rounds back in the magazine. It helps that the reload speed is insanely fast so use up that whole mag!

Thanks for the input! I got to use it a little bit on Dreadnaught patrol and I think I'm gonna like it. The reticule is pretty cool as you get to see the enemies in some kind of red aura. I'm still going to buy the Jury but for now, I'm pretty happy! :) Not a huge pvper but I will try it soon enough.

Alucrid

Banned
what's a good heavy to aim for for the raid? haven't gotten anything good. also, i'm at 287, do i just have to keep running strikes to get 290+ gear to infuse? i swear all i keep getting are ~260 light blues

Strider

Made progress on the exotic sword quest. Completed entire raid. Got 310 Graviton.

Today was a good day :D

Anyone wanna run a few strikes or are any crucible groups going? Looking to do one or the other in about 15 minutes.

You just haven't adapted to it's new play style.

Plus there's nothing like curb stomping people in elimination with a gun that the entire community thinks is trash.

Because it's unrealistic to ask a player to hip fire exclusively in Destiny when there are a million things in that range that can kill you.

Jafku

Made progress on the exotic sword quest. Completed entire raid. Got 310 Graviton.

Today was a good day :D

Anyone wanna run a few strikes or are any crucible groups going? Looking to do one or the other in about 15 minutes.
Do you mind doing the chaperone brothers strike with me? Or we can do crucible of course

Me and 2 friends are going to start putting a team together on ps4 for KF in 30 min.

Anyone experienced peeps need an alt clear?

Send me a message in game.

Gamer_at_Heart

the_id

can someone add me on DestinyGAF community on playstation? I sent a request and would like to join you guys.

psn id: the_id

Nori Chan

5 3oC from Nightfall...

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/11/beats-me-I-dont-know-IDK-no-idea-Steve-Martin-think-thinking-GIF.gif?gs=a[IMG][/QUOTE]

Literally the best drop you can get if you're 300+

You tripping man. You should be complaining if you got an antiquated ruin

If there are any spots in about an hour/hour and a half I'll join in a newb raid.

I'm a complete noob though, just ask the guys I was playing with earlier before my internet cut out =) I can do the first part, and the jumping part should only take me 15 minutes or so down from the half hour it took the first time.

Top Bottom