• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

ZOONAMI

Finally hit 290 with my hunter. Need to do a raid! Set up is a super cell, omolon sniper, legendary machine gun I like, knucklehead radar, etc. I have a lot of legendary and exotics weapons but unfortunately most of them are under 280. I've done von and crota and would like to do kings fall. My psn is Patatatinahat

colinp

Banned
I'm in a pickle. I need eight more scout rifle parts to get my Tlaloc.

I got a legendary scout from the armorer with 299 light. That's higher than my highest weapon by 2 light, but it's the difference between being at 293 or 292.

Should I just disassemble the 299 scout to be closer to the Tlaloc?

Or should I save it for infusion fodder? Unfortunately infusing it doesn't count towards the rifle parts. Also, weapons NEVER DROP!! Aaaahhhhhh f'ing weapon parts.

Juraash

I'm in a pickle. I need eight more scout rifle parts to get my Tlaloc.

I got a legendary scout from the armorer with 299 light. That's higher than my highest weapon by 2 light, but it's the difference between being at 293 or 292.

Should I just disassemble the 299 scout to be closer to the Tlaloc?

Or should I save it for infusion fodder? Unfortunately infusing it doesn't count towards the rifle parts. Also, weapons NEVER DROP!! Aaaahhhhhh f'ing weapon parts.

Dear god save it. 299 is super hard to come by pre raid. Use that to infuse Tlaloc after you get it. Makre sure to bring it up with other primaries first to get the most out of that 299.

Frenden

Banned
I'm 298 and never have raided. I have a 286 ghost that is dragging me down. I think I might have hit 300 without raiding were it not for that ghost. Stupid ghost.

I'm 298 and never have raided. I have a 286 ghost that is dragging me down. I think I might have hit 300 without raiding were it not for that ghost. Stupid ghost.

I was in the same situation as you,with a similar level ghost. Kept getting ones lower x__x, so it became raid time!

Frenden

Banned
I was in the same situation as you,with a similar level ghost. Kept getting ones lower x__x, so it became raid time!

Yeah. I just haven't had a heap of time the last couple of weeks.

And I am totally going to bone the jumping sections and drag people down. I just know it.

Yeah. I just haven't had a heap of time the last couple of weeks.

And I am totally going to bone the jumping sections and drag people down. I just know it.

Just got the proper team so we can just laugh and drink beers while we wait!(beers didn't help the jumping part, ended up slowing down my original group XD)

Alas no, I think I might have accidentally sacrificed one earlier for weapon parts.

At this point in thinking of spending 150 marks on a vendor one. Ugh.

That's an option but I wouldn't recommend it. My only other suggestion is to run strikes or court of oryx and hope for drops. I don't think I remember if any quests offer scouts as a reward.

Palmer_v1

I think we need 1 for Sisters and Oryx. Can anyone assist us? Some of us have cleared raid before but we have somone MIA today.

Message/add ThisStoreSucks on PS4.

darthbob

I've had 295 Blue Ghosts drop from Tier 2 and 3 Court of Oryx.

You might get lucky.

Platforming section for new people is the funniest part.

Took me like a half hour earlier today. Fuck that part. Maybe a blessing in disguise though my internet crapped out right after I beat it so I have a checkpoint on it and can just practice it until I get it down.

Yeah I got a few last night but seemed to heavily favor special weapons which didn't help. I'll give it another go tonight.
If you have treasure keys from Petra's bounties you can also run POE 28 and open the big chest, it still gives a chance at the Hygeia Noblesse scout rifle.

Damn, the 3 of us are having more trouble filling out this raid than I thought.

Communities are still too new so I don't think the few people that joined them know to look on there frequently

rc213

Any reason not to buy the FWC rocket launcher? Marks topped up again but not looking to buy a yr2 version of an old gun this time, already bought Thunderlord last week.

Hung Jury again?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Damn, the 3 of us are having more trouble filling out this raid than I thought.

Communities are still too new so I don't think the few people that joined them know to look on there frequently

I'd be up for it, mostly a newbie (only did Warpriest and the part before that) 299 Warlock, PSN: Nonoriri-ko

Dante316

Wooohoo, now just 3 left, I need to get skyburners beacon, the 7 day rune and possibly one more to try to get touch of malice. Seems to have hit roadblock to get those 3.

Top Bottom