• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I'm not quite 290 light - around 286 - but if that's not too much of a burden I'd love to join. Would be my first.

Otherwise I'll keep chipping away at getting it higher. I'll be on roaming the Dreadnought.

Ill like too. Only did half.

Psn: looneylmd

If y'all don't mind a KF's noob..psn is kinezo

LOOK SLIKE WE GOT OUR 6 KADEY

Breezy
Kadey
Hrnet
Ghaleon
Looney
Kinezo

Me and kadey can lead

Someone put me down as an alt for the raid in case anyone drops out please? Like I said it'll be an hour/ hour and a half before I can jump in but I really want to get to 300.

PSN = jen867530nine

I'm a 297 or so hunter that plays like a 230ish one legged clown. I do try though I swear.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We'll go in less than 30. Get your weapons and gear ready. Hrnet and Breezy will do the explaining while I just tear stuff up. Now would be a good time to channel all those years you've played Mario games.

squadr0n

PSN is seriously pissing me off. And it only happens with Destiny for some reason. Sorry to Def and the others in the Raid with me.

We'll go in less than 30. Get your weapons and gear ready. Hrnet and Breezy will do the explaining while I just tear stuff up. Now would be a good time to channel all those years you've played Mario games.

Keep me updated or send me a message, gonna do a quick strike.

LiK

Dismantled a bunch of Y1 exotics in the vault and maxed out Y2 Monte Carlo bubbles. Needed that Send It perk badly lol

todd360

Because it's unrealistic to ask a player to hip fire exclusively in Destiny when there are a million things in that range that can kill you.

Well no shit. That's why you take a sniper rifle with you for the best of both worlds. You snipe when your far away. You shoot TLW when people come enter its new vastly inferior range. The time to kill is still amazing once you get your target where you want them. The gun is still a force to be reckoned with in the hands of a master. You guys got way to used to the old meta. You refuse to adapt to change. We have to be able to fine tune our old playstyles to work with the new weapons patch.

TLW isn't the the end all be all like it used to be. I'm just saying that it's good at what it does now. Don't let people force you into long range fights with it. If your on a map where its hard to force close range fights then its obviously better to choose a primary more suited to battles at mid to long range. Close quarters though? I'll take TLW any day.

EL CUCO

Win games with 6+ Scout Rifle kills has seriously put the brakes on my progress.

I'm using Hung Jury but I feel like people get away from me too easily. Any good PvP scouts out there, that isn't the Mida?

zewone

Thanks Zew and crew for letting me raid with you guys :D

I completed the quest for the 310 artifact, got a 306 Pulse and a 305 cloak. Warpriest dropped me a special exotic engram too. So overall pretty good haul for me

No problem, man.

Good run.

Well no shit. That's why you take a sniper rifle with you for the best of both worlds. You snipe when your far away. You shoot TLW when people come enter its new vastly inferior range. The time to kill is still amazing once you get your target where you want them. The gun is still a force to be reckoned with in the hands of a master. You guys got way to used to the old meta. You refuse to adapt to change. We have to be able to fine tune our old playstyles to work with the new weapons patch.

TLW isn't the the end all be all like it used to be. I'm just saying that it's good at what it does now. Don't let people force you into long range fights with it. If your on a map where its hard to force close range fights then its obviously better to choose a primary more suited to battles at mid to long range. Close quarters though? I'll take TLW any day.

You'd be right if there was more special ammo in the game. When i'm playing 6v6 with TLW and Snipe combo and my sniper is out of ammo, i have to rely on a gun that can only kill one person before i reload.

TLW should have absolutely been the be all end all gun and it should have been the most difficult gun to use. Now that it's just a hipfire novelty for shits and giggles, it's a waste of an exotic slot that be better served on something more versatile.

Ace of Spades may lose to The Last Word in 1v1s within its range, and it may not be as good when an enemy is charging against me. But it's a far more reliable primary than The Last Word is right now.

ToM in PvP? I'll probably kill myself more times than I actually get killed lol

ToM is fun for laughs in PvP, but it's not at all practical. After messing with it for a while I'll only be using mine in the raid on the last two encounters. Jade Rabbit on the other hand hits hard and it's what I used for the scout rifle kills part of the quest.

Top Bottom