• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Baliis

Hey lads, I just got 40 on a new character (I haven't played Destiny since Vanilla)—what's the best plan of attack to get geared up? I'm at like 240 light right now.

Just keep playing and getting engrams, they'll progressively increase in level as you do to keep you advancing.

Work on getting Eris's Court of Oryx quest done (guaranteed 300 artifact) and getting marks to buy the vendor ghost (280, harder than other slots to fill)

GorillaJu

Just keep playing and getting engrams, they'll progressively increase in level as you do to keep you advancing.

Work on getting Eris's Court of Oryx quest done (guaranteed 300 artifact) and getting marks to buy the vendor ghost (280, harder than other slots to fill)

Word. Thanks very much!

Jabronium

Ugh. So far my 4 chest engrams (from 3oC strike runs) have all decrypted to Alpha Lupi (3 titan, 1 hunter). Both gauntlet engrams were Claws of Ahamkara. Guess I need to do something to increase my RNGesus faction.

Plus side, I also got Telesto and Hereafter...but I'm really lusting after the supercell and Jade Rabbit, so even there I'm still a little salty.

BraXzy

WOAH!!

Twitch app on android has made some improvements huh.. I can pop a Twitch stream out into a mini editable window that lays over what I'm doing. That's insane. You couldn't even search a specific channel at one point on this.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So, I'm pissed and fucked and just... ARGH.

The hurricane that never hit and the resulting storm knocked my power out last night/this morning. My internet is down, and Verizon couldn't fix it over the phone and they have to send a tech out to fix it.

On Sunday.

After Xur leaves and I can't order any more packages from Banshee.

And the red light on my router is taunting me.

This is bullshit.

You could consider asking someone you trust to log in for you and grab what you need. Of course you might not be comfortable with that but I'm sure someone would be willing to spend a couple of minutes helping you out. Sorry to hear about the trouble.

CoO seems like a waste of time once you're in the 290's. all i get from my t3 runes are crappy artifacts and more runes. all i want is a ghost shell.

BraXzy

My mind is blown by this picture in picture through the twitch app. It's so seem less and lag free. My current TV can't even do this lol!

Really want to try and get into this secret room let's hope the people who find it share their info.

Fingers crossed for more hidden stuff we haven't found yet!

SheHateMe

You could consider asking someone you trust to log in for you and grab what you need. Of course you might not be comfortable with that but I'm sure someone would be willing to spend a couple of minutes helping you out. Sorry to hear about the trouble.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not in the tech field for nothing. LOL

Fixed the issue my damn self.

I'M LOGGING ON BITCHES!!!

Strider

I love Telesto so much. It just goes soooo well with my gear and with the Nightstalker class. I get bonus agility from void double kills and that combined with Battle runner...

sogood.gif

Messiek

I just sent a message to that guy on the stream. He needs to realize that Destiny is about the community and with more people searching it's easier to solve the puzzle.

Messiek

I just sent a message to that guy on the stream. He needs to realize that Destiny is about the community and with more people searching it's easier to solve the puzzle.

He told me that they already said everything they did to get there. That there's a lot if other groups searching as well.

Juraash

Well I didn't get a raid today but I did get to run some strikes. Got myself a 310 Empyrean Belicose from a sublime and a Jade Rabbit. Super, super stoked about the Jade Rabbit as that completes my Y2 exotic Scout collection. Now I just need to get them all over 300 so I can feel like I have more freedom in my loadout choices.

Do you guys think it's worth getting all the chests in the raid? I've ran it about 2 or 3 times now and me nor any of my raid team have gotten anything besides shards and wormspore from there. I think it slows the whole thing down. In general, the worst parts of the raid are all the platforming and simple puzzles.
Anything that doesn't involve fighting sucks in the new raid. Jumping on top of those ships will someday haunt me I'm sure.

Do you guys think it's worth getting all the chests in the raid? I've ran it about 2 or 3 times now and me nor any of my raid team have gotten anything besides shards and wormspore from there. I think it slows the whole thing down. In general, the worst parts of the raid are all the platforming and simple puzzles.
Anything that doesn't involve fighting sucks in the new raid. Jumping on top of those ships will someday haunt me I'm sure.

Right now I think it's worth it. The chance for extra raid gear or an exotic at 310 from 20 shards is pretty good. The most annoying one is the first chest, in my opinion. The others don't take much more time than normal to do.

Is that really all they give? If so that's pretty annoying. I just played the first part of it and thats the crap I got at the first chest. I was hoping the loot got better as you went along..

Now you know how we've felt all this time

Can't melee
Razor's Edge goes through a bubble
Nova bomb kills the bubble and us
Don't get us started on Combustion
"Oh look the crazy guy is running straight at us and not shooting! Must be a Fist of Panic!" (entire team shoots at Titan)

It's our moment in the SUN
Sorry but bullshit,
Fist of panic is bollox, immortal while casting, and even then it is basicly instant.
And bubbles on control are a nightmare, most locks do not want to waste there bomb on it as the bomb will not kill the people inside, it just takes the bubble out.
Fist of panic though is the worst super in the game... until hammer come along.

Anyone on Xbox One up for Undying Mind + a few T2/3 Court of Oryx kills?

I'm at 37/50 calcified fragments.

Xbox isn't on right now, but I'm like ten feet away from it and just need a reason to hop back on it.

Sorry but bullshit,
Fist of panic is bollox, immortal while casting, and even then it is basicly instant.
And bubbles on control are a nightmare, most locks do not want to waste there bomb on it as the bomb will not kill the people inside, it just takes the bubble out.
Fist of panic though is the worst super in the game... until hammer come along.
Tbh I've never minded golden gun, void bomb, or arc blade as supers in crucible. But fucking fist of havoc.. it's instant and doesn't matter HOW FUCKING ABOVE THEM YOU ARE, YOU WILL STILL DIE. THAT SHIT IS A TORNADO.

Sorry, but I hate that super. And now Sunbreakers are even worse. So much god damn health, and you give them regen on top of that? Nah, fuck that.

Dunlop

Can a kind soul(s) help me for the boss on the last taken Wars Mars mission? I just want to crash and it sets you back quite far lol

Dunlop75

Kurumi

What in the hell is up with randoms leaving strikes? I mean if you're going to leave then leave at the start don't go into the strike like you're going to do something then leave. So sick of this.

Mindlog

Can a kind soul(s) help me for the boss on the last taken Wars Mars mission? I just want to crash and it sets you back quite far lol

Dunlop75
New page bump.
I'd help, but getting ready for a presentation tomorrow.

Also have twitch on in the background. The secret room has all the streamers going at it.

Top Bottom