• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Jump puzzle past Golgoroth. Seems there's some lighted spikes that stick out of the wall in that room, that change colour when you stand on them. Rumour is that if you stand on them in the correct order (6 in total), another door will open in a hole-in-the-wall area, similar to where the current Exotic chest is in the same section.

Here.

Jump puzzle past Golgoroth. Seems there's some lighted spikes that stick out of the wall in that room, that change colour when you stand on them. Rumour is that if you stand on them in the correct order, another door will open in a hole-in-the-wall area, similar to where the current Exotic chest is in the same section.

Here.

Oh that ones been known >_> Edit or it's not the dark maze

Velikost

Anyone like 290+ around to help me and a friend kill Skolas in PoE real quick? We're on the fight but we didn't know about the whole Devouring Essence BS

Thanks for the invite, awesome team we killed oryx really fast and no wipes

Yeah thanks for rejoining, you and Inthrall really saved our bacon! Hope your loot was good!

Jump puzzle past Golgoroth. Seems there's some lighted spikes that stick out of the wall in that room, that change colour when you stand on them. Rumour is that if you stand on them in the correct order (6 in total), another door will open in a hole-in-the-wall area, similar to where the current Exotic chest is in the same section.

Here.

Ooooo that's very cool!

coy

Just soloed Fear's Embrace for the Malice quest. Took the advice of folks here that said to stay in the entranceway and it definitely worked out better than running around dodging everything. The wizard went down quick with the void fusion I got from last week's Armsday. My hands are shaking the same way they were when Oryx went down. I need a beer now.

Here.

Jumping puzzle I guess. Some people found the door a while back and posted about it on reddit, but couldnt figure out how to get it open.

I heard rumors about that being a puzzle. Interesting if it is.

LiK

Sitting back, playin PVP all casual with podcasts on. Sucking but who cares. Haven't played with these Gaffers in a while.

SheHateMe

So, I'm pissed and fucked and just... ARGH.

The hurricane that never hit and the resulting storm knocked my power out last night/this morning. My internet is down, and Verizon couldn't fix it over the phone and they have to send a tech out to fix it.

On Sunday.

After Xur leaves and I can't order any more packages from Banshee.

And the red light on my router is taunting me.

This is bullshit.

Baliis

Only had enough coins to buy one engram since I didn't play much this week. 310 Disc/Int Graviton Forfeit, yessssssss

I feel it's an additional encounter for hard mode - one more puzzle for a bonus chest or loot.

I'm optimistic there are more secrets in the raid yet to be discovered.

Dawg

Does the 3oC have a duration? Like, do I have to use it before starting CoO or right before killing the boss or doesn't it matter as long as you use it before killing the next big mob?

SnakeEyes

Banned
AHA!

So there's a Tomb Husk and it seems like you have to dunk the Tomb Husk into the statue in the back-centre of the room. There're runes down the right and left sides of the statue that change. I think there's an order to which lift you use to dunk the Tomb Husk!

Anyone have the piston jumping checkpoint? We kind of noticed the color changing platforms on our reset run few days ago, so have a little idea what has to be done to get there..

FatBaby

Anybody got a King's Fall raid going on? I've never done it before and I'd like to give it a go. I've done both the VoG and Crota on normal and hard if that means anything. I believe I am light level 296.

Pretty please? Just looking to have some fun. :)

PSN: FatBaby

GorillaJu

Hey lads, I just got 40 on a new character (I haven't played Destiny since Vanilla)—what's the best plan of attack to get geared up? I'm at like 240 light right now.

Top Bottom