• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tovarisc

do you know how to get back to the trenchway from patrol?

It's the area where first mission onboard of Dreadnaught starts, right? Head to Hall of Souls from the point where Patrol starts and then go / look to the right. You should see hole in the wall at otherside of bottomless pit, there is invisible platforms to jump onto and get to the hole.

That hole and route behind it leads to Trenchway.

sajj316

Want to welcome LJ4268 to the GAF community. Joined GAF recently because of Destiny GAF. He found the community to be amazing and incredibly helpful.

Thanks for the newbie run last night j_rocha42 and sephi22!

So, what about the Shield Brothers? Does popping a Coin before killing the first and then popping another before killing the second work? I would imagine it wouldn't.

It can as I have done it but it is highly improbable. 3oC are just all amount insane probability when popping two in close succession now.

It's the area where first mission onboard of Dreadnaught starts, right? Head to Hall of Souls from the point where Patrol starts and then go / look to the right. You should see hole in the wall at otherside of bottomless pit, there is invisible platforms to jump onto and get to the hole.

That hole and route behind it leads to Trenchway.
Thanks need to go there to get the fragments :)
Want to welcome LJ4268 to the GAF community. Joined GAF recently because of Destiny GAF. He found the community to be amazing and incredibly helpful.

Welcome :)

Tecnniqe

Banned

Welcome
tumblr_msivw0kcng1r16y3co1_500.gif

Figured I'd give it a try, as I have more than enough 3oC's anyway. Nothing this time.

But yeah, I would guess it's a bad idea, would diminish your chances.
Well the whole 3oC the last week have been really shit. Ive tried using it before strikes, before the boss, going on 10+ streaks. 20+ coins and like 2 or 3 engrams. Meh its heavily nerfed. Nofunallowed.gif

KxoZz

I think trying to find out what to do in the secret room is just a waste of time without knowing how to actually legitimatly get there in the first place. Or do we know this?

UMGAWA

Anyone want to run Oryx CP? Have done it once but not claiming to be a Sherpa.
Any help and pro tips would be appreciated.

1. Me, psn Umgawa

Tovarisc

I think trying to find out what to do in the secret room is just a waste of time without knowing how to actually legitimatly get there in the first place. Or do we know this?

Sequence that open the door seems to change, but it's about using those spikes and number 7 by looks of it. Making opening the door pretty much sure thing every time you want it open.

Sorry we couldn't get it done Epyon. That was one of the weirdest, yet most fun runs I've been a part of. Thanks to Ruthless for leading us through the war priest, Afro for showing me a new gaze strategy, and Lik for helping out on the daughters.

Got to Oryx but were too worn out to even try it. Epyon needs an Oryx kill tomorrow night, and Gaf will deliver.

307 Fusion
304 Ghost
306 Mark.

I'll take it.

No worries. I certainly enjoyed the run, even if we didn't kill Oryx (yet)!

I really need to get home so I can finally finish the raid... hotel wifi is just not going to cut it.

I made it to 304 light today I wonder where I'll be once I get some raid gear.

Welcome
tumblr_msivw0kcng1r16y3co1_500.gif

Well the whole 3oC the last week have been really shit. Ive tried using it before strikes, before the boss, going on 10+ streaks. 20+ coins and like 2 or 3 engrams. Meh its heavily nerfed. Nofunallowed.gif

Will be on soon boss! Up for Daily story/PVP? Rene will be on in about 2 hours.

I been trying to get accepted into the community my user name is my psn

if you were affected by the admins and mods mistake and removed from the group, my deepest apologizes. We are working hard and with limited time due to RL issues to create an great community for GAF members only. I will add you back right now.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Will be on soon boss! Up for Daily story/PVP? Rene will be on in about 2 hours.

Daily story is easy, finished it with 1 kill :D And i just did it as you posted that.

And well, while PvP can be fun, the questline more or less killed the enjoyment of pvp for me. I think i'll leave pvp for when IB shows up. Perhaps it wont be as bad.
It probably will :p

Vitanimus

is it weird to full nervous/apprehensive about using destiny lfg? I've never used it but I figured I'm never gonna be able to do the raid unless I use it. I have a weird anxiety when it comes to playing with other people in case I screw up or something

sajj316

if you were affected by the admins and mods mistake and removed from the group, my deepest apologizes. We are working hard and with limited time due to RL issues to create an great community for GAF members only. I will add you back right now.

I was removed as well it seems. Asked me to Request to get in. Think mine was made by Gutz31 but happy to join yours as well.

ZehDon

is it weird to full nervous/apprehensive about using destiny lfg? I've never used it but I figured I'm never gonna be able to do the raid unless I use it. I have a weird anxiety when it comes to playing with other people in case I screw up or something
Perfectly normal, raiding can be stressful with everything going on. Just be clear if its your first time, and you should be fine. My first raid (VoG) was from LFG, and it was amazing. So nice and friendly, and still play with a couple of them. Great way to make new friends!

I was removed as well it seems. Asked me to Request to get in. Think mine was made by Gutz31 but happy to join yours as well.
reinvited its the same PS4 community. Gutz is the admin and I am just a simply mod.
Nahh we dont bite :) what system are you on first off? Majority of DGAF will try their best to help new players. Feel free to quote someone whenever they are doing a raid and just mention you never have done it before. I am sure they will be glad to guide you thro the raid.

If you are on PS4, Hawkian does newbie raids every week Thursday at 9 pm EDT. Check the first post.

Everyone makes mistakes, whats the worst that can happen? everyone start over from the checkpoint so there it is. Dont stress or worry about it and just chill back and have fun doing the raid :)

"The Dreadnaught" :p
haha really? welp that says how much I paid attention to any of the story missions :p

Namikaze1

Anyone wants to team up for some crucible? Need 7 more wins for this quest step. Just don't feel like playing with randoms.

If I can get just two, we can do skirmish. I prefer to do skirmish. Makes it easier.

Vitanimus

Perfectly normal, raiding can be stressful with everything going on. Just be clear if its your first time, and you should be fine. My first raid (VoG) was from LFG, and it was amazing. So nice and friendly, and still play with a couple of them. Great way to make new friends!

reinvited

Nahh we dont bite :) what system are you on first off? Majority of DGAF will try their best to help new players. Feel free to quote someone whenever they are doing a raid and just mention you never have done it before. I am sure they will be glad to guide you thro the raid.

If you are on PS4, Hawkian does newbie raids every week Thursday at 9 pm EDT. Check the first post.

Everyone makes mistakes, whats the worst that can happen? everyone start over from the checkpoint so there it is. Dont stress or worry about it and just chill back and have fun doing the raid :)

thanks!
bts_lina.gif

I'm on PS4 so I'll try look around gaf first to see if anyone is doing a full raid. I'm watching a guide now so I'm not going in totally blind and saying "hurr durr what's going on"

thanks!
bts_lina.gif

I'm on PS4 so I'll try look around gaf first to see if anyone is doing a full raid. I'm watching a guide now so I'm not going in totally blind and saying "hurr durr what's going on"

Whats your PSN name? I can add you to the DGAF community on PS4 as well. Welp I personally would be happy to help you tho your first raid. However I am busy with grad school till next weekend. Feel free to join up with a group here or I can help you out next weekend. Whatever you feel is best :)

Anyone wants to team up for some crucible? Need 7 more wins for this quest step. Just don't feel like playing with randoms.

If I can get just two, we can do skirmish. I prefer to do skirmish. Makes it easier.

Can you give me 30 mins? I need 6 wins to finish my Dead Orbit quest. I can ping you on PSN when I am on.

Vitanimus

Whats your PSN name? I can add you to the DGAF community on PS4 as well. Welp I personally would be happy to help you tho your first raid. However I am busy with grad school till next weekend. Feel free to join up with a group here or I can help you out next weekend. Whatever you feel is best :)

that's really nice of you! my psn is georgekupo. yeah I get ya, I'm trying to keep up with all my work now that uni has started so destiny is now a weekend thing ;_;

I'll keep an eye out next weekend. :)

Top Bottom