• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

that's really nice of you! my psn is georgekupo. yeah I get ya, I'm trying to keep up with all my work now that uni has started so destiny is now a weekend thing ;_;

I'll keep an eye out next weekend. :)
Just let me know what works best for you. Feel free to PM me as well or whatever.
How do you hand in the gunsmith test guns after finishing the quest? Don't see an option when going back to the Gunsmith.

Square :p
its automatic rep gained once you finish the testing. dont need to turn it back in

Played my first proper pvp since the update and warlocks are now even more pathetically unbalanced.

Before 2.0 they were just demolished by the teleport stabbing golden gun wielding hunters. Now they are destroyed by this ridiculous hammer bomb spamming mess class.

Coming up against someone with the hammer spamming nuclear bombs when you've got electricity which requires you to be close and manage to stay electrocuting them for five seconds is a complete joke.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Avg exotic drop per coin is 11.
ZJQ2H3b.jpg

GutZ31

Destiny GAF Community is accepting requests effective immediately.

If you have requested to be added over the last 48 hours by PM on NeoGAF, congratulations, you have likely been cleared.
Your next step to claiming entry should be checking your notifications for invites to Destiny GAF Community.
If you can not find an invite in your notifications, please wait 30 minutes, and request an invitation from one of the mods again.

Only request another invite after you have checked your notifications, as the Community will not automatically show up in your friends list/Communities.

For reference, the current mods for the group are;
iRAWRasaurus
Hawkian
Afrocious
GutZ31
Boguester

If you are still looking to be invited, PM one of us your PSN and GAF ID. We will not accept requests asking from the PS4. You must PM from NeoGAF.

We thank you all for your past, and continued support.

Played my first proper pvp since the update and warlocks are now even more pathetically unbalanced.

Before 2.0 they were just demolished by the teleport stabbing golden gun wielding hunters. Now they are destroyed by this ridiculous hammer bomb spamming mess class.

Coming up against someone with the hammer spamming nuclear bombs when you've got electricity which requires you to be close and manage to stay electrocuting them for five seconds is a complete joke.

I don't see the problem here. There's a bell clear audio cue whenever it's triggered and you have radar. Just run, let it wear out, they've usually taken enough damage from the saps they've killed that you can just punch them in the face for a quick kill.

phen0m24

So far I'm at 3 Engrams out of 15 3oC's used. Drop rates are so low now.
3 out of 15 is 1 out of 5

That's the ratio I got consistently pre nerf

Why did I stay up so late watching those people in a room that Bungie probably didn't finish yet and up so high meaning for it to be out of reach but curiosity and cats and all that and crap I'm tired

Anyone feel like doing some elimination - we are stuck on 3 wins atm and the people we have been paired with... LF1 to join us and hopefully get a win or two for our quest line.

Would really appreciate anyones help here :)

PSN: CmdrN7Shepard

Jafku

Anyone feel like doing some elimination - we are stuck on 3 wins atm and the people we have been paired with... LF1 to join us and hopefully get a win or two for our quest line.

Would really appreciate anyones help here :)

PSN: CmdrN7Shepard
I'll try. PSN Jafku

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
All chars above 305, need new content ;_;

Might as well go back to grinding strikes for exclusive loot. Got the Darkblade Helm today so that was nice.

deoee

3 out of 15 is 1 out of 5

That's the ratio I got consistently pre nerf

Why did I stay up so late watching those people in a room that Bungie probably didn't finish yet and up so high meaning for it to be out of reach but curiosity and cats and all that and crap I'm tired

If it was not finished we could not reach it yet ;D

All chars above 305, need new content ;_;

Might as well go back to grinding strikes for exclusive loot. Got the Darkblade Helm today so that was nice.

Grind my account yes ;)

edit: dont be this way Kartik-chan! you know you wanna level up my titan or warlock >:3 thus I will be able to raid with you more often!

nbraun80

Yeah, they nerfed it. Mine avg out at 11 coins a drop now.

Before the nerf it was about 2-3x the drops for the same coins

but i mean doesn't really just come down to rng? That guy says he's getting 1 out of 5, you're getting 1 out of 11. Maybe rng is blessing him now and you not as much as before?

Langy

OK looking for a team to run Kings Fall fresh. going ASAP. sign up and we go when full:

1. Langoit
2. Langoits irl friend
3. You?
4. Your friend?
5. Their friend?
6. anyones friend!!

Tovarisc

Compared to the rates I was pulling with Draksis, it feels low. :p

Or is just that you can't get 10 kills in 10 minutes now which makes it seem like you are spending more coins / engram, when in fact it's just more time spent per coin? Drop rate seems same when comparing Draksis farm to Strike farm where one was faster than another, when going by gut feeling.

phen0m24

If it was not finished we could not reach it yet ;D

Yeah true, but did you see the guy's glitch sword approach to it? That can't be as intended. I immediately thought maybe they wanted to keep it way up there and move it a la the Hobgoblin platforms in vog later

Tecnniqe

Banned
Wut?
but i mean doesn't really just come down to rng? That guy says he's getting 1 out of 5, you're getting 1 out of 11. Maybe rng is blessing him now and you not as much as before?
Some of it is down to RNG, but i feel overall the coin has been stealth-nerfed. It just dont go from a drop every 5-7 to 20 in a row no drop. No fucking way thats RNG. Not when it happens more or less every single time since they patched it.

Yeah true, but did you see the guy's glitch sword approach to it? That can't be as intended. I immediately thought maybe they wanted to keep it way up there and move it a la the Hobgoblin platforms in vog later

Yeah, that room does not seem like it's finished at all, unless the ceiling is intentionally supposed to look all weird. No way do you need to sword glitch or blade dance your way into an intended area.

Or is just that you can't get 10 kills in 10 minutes now which makes it seem like you are spending more coins / engram, when in fact it's just more time spent per coin? Drop rate seems same when comparing Draksis farm to Strike farm where one was faster than another, when going by gut feeling.

That could be it. I did have some degree of luck with Draksis during the first weekend, though, pulling three or four Engrams out of ten 3oC. Couldn't afford any more. So it appears my perspective is somewhat warped.

noomi

Not much luck with 3oC today :/ Must have done about 6 or 7 strikes and no exotic engrams, ah well. They can't all be winners I guess....

Heading out for the day, might be able to play some in the evening today.

Later DGAF!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Ahh cmon game. One guy left the strike and other one went AFK.

Bah. I guess ill get punished for leaving my strike streak then. Thanks.

Top Bottom