• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tecnniqe

Banned
W E T M O N K E Y T E A M Saturday Raid hype be all like
giphy.gif

Ambitious

I would appreciate some advice on this matter:

I have a 307 Hung Jury, a 310 Raid Scout, a 296 Suros Regime and a 310 Suros Regime, and I'm not sure what to do with them.

The Raid Scout is worse than the Hung Jury in every regard, except for the Cocoon perk. So I planned to infuse my Hung Jury with it. However, the damage difference between 307 and 310 is miniscule, so I feel like I would kinda waste my scout rifle when I could greatly raise the light level of some other weapon.

As for the Suros Regimes: I don't really use it in PvE anymore, so again, I'm thinking about infusing some other weapon with the 310 Suros and keeping the 296 one for PvP.

What do you say?

phen0m24

running around on my warlock on earth trying to kill the taken ultras and I just love randos who leave the area as soon as the Taken pop in. UGH

If you need them

PSN ColonelOCorn

Tecnniqe

Banned

I have a 307 Hung Jury, a 310 Raid Scout, a 296 Suros Regime and a 310 Suros Regime, and I'm not sure what to do with them.

The Raid Scout is worse than the Hung Jury in every regard, except for the Cocoon perk. So I planned to infuse my Hung Jury with it. However, the damage difference between 307 and 310 is miniscule, so I feel like I would kinda waste my scout rifle when I could greatly raise the light level of some other weapon.

As for the Suros Regimes: I don't really use it in PvE anymore, so again, I'm thinking about infusing some other weapon with the 310 Suros and keeping the 296 one for PvP.

What do you say?

Supercell PvE and Suros PvP
For what AR's is concerned.

Ikkarus

These strike specific drops are really hard to come by. :(

So far I've got:

Darkblade Helm
Mau'ual's Maulers
Arc Flayer Mantle
Solar Flayer Mantle
Treads Upon Stars x 2
Darkblade's Spite
Baron's Ambition

Would really like the Warlock helmet and arms. :(

Future

What do you say?

You are gonna want that 310 euros for iron banner though no?

X-Frame

So apparently everyone who doesn't have the Nighthawk already should buy the one from Xur, dismantle it (or safe for infusion) and then buy the one from the Blueprint kiosk because it is basically a perfect roll of pure INT, Inverse Shadow, and Shield Recovery.

Strider

So no group has figured out that secret room yet?

That is Assuming there's more to it than just being a slam ball court...

I wish armsday orders would go somewhere other than in my inventory. It's frustrating having a bunch of inventory space taken up by stuff that I can't do anything with.

Ok something majorly wrong with one of my old characters. Left him back after the Vault of Glass at like 30... come back to tower everything is glitched with this guy...

Quests to repeat all the original story missions from everyone even though this guy is a 34 now...

Speaker is perma stuck on a portion of the Thorn bounty and i cant do anything with him b/c he's trying to give me part of the quest... but that was completed ages ago... he's locked out and i've got mission markers all over the place where they shouldn't be!

Is there any way to fix this... or do i have to delete this dude? This was my old main and i'd hate to see him go :(

EL CUCO

Finally starting on my Taken King Hunter. Hadn't used him in months.

Dat agility. Feels good man

With all the extra engrams and fodder in my vault I should have him Raid ready in no time..

And rumble is filled with people either solely using TLW, a sword or the ones happily running in between killing everyone.

BUNGIE PLEASE

Dave_6

These strike specific drops are really hard to come by. :(

So far I've got:

Darkblade Helm
Mau'ual's Maulers
Arc Flayer Mantle
Solar Flayer Mantle
Treads Upon Stars x 2
Darkblade's Spite
Baron's Ambition

Would really like the Warlock helmet and arms. :(

Hard to come by? Tell me about it, I can't get just ONE of those to drop.

The Raid Scout is worse than the Hung Jury in every regard, except for the Cocoon perk. So I planned to infuse my Hung Jury with it.

People, please. This is so false it hurts. The HJ continues to be vastly overrated. Unless you are planning on running CE Abyss with your HJ, the raid scout is going to outperform it in every situation. Cocoon negates every single advantage other than stability, and having the most stable scout rifle is a waste. It is an advantage on paper only.

GunnerZ

People, please. This is so false it hurts. The HJ continues to be vastly overrated. Unless you are planning on running CE Abyss with your HJ, the raid scout is going to outperform it in every situation. Cocoon negates every single advantage other than stability, and having the most stable scout rifle is a waste. It is an advantage on paper only.
^^ now can I get a Amen 👏👏

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Good morning everyone

Rum and I killed oryx along with 5 other people last night and then I feel asleep and had a dream about destiny. There was a new hidden story mission and you had to steal something from Xurs ship in the hangar and people were freaking out in here spindle style because you had to do it before he left the tower

Maybe we play this game too much

Ok this Community thing is awesome.
Can you give me a little tutorial on how to use it correctly for making groups?

The potential seems outstanding but I don't get it yet. From my initial poking around, there's an option to start a party which just seems to start a ps party like you did it from the main menu. Then there's a member list where you can't see a status or interact other than to send a FR. Then a wall that is just a single feed without the ability to reply to posts. And then the Now Playing section which just seems to be 99% single person fireteams with no descriptions?

What's the process if I want to use it to form a group or join an existing one that is doing something in particular?

LTWood12

Good morning everyone

Rum and I killed oryx along with 5 other people last night and then I feel asleep and had a dream about destiny. There was a new hidden story mission and you had to steal something from Xurs ship in the hangar and people were freaking out in here spindle style because you had to do it before he left the tower

Maybe we play this game too much

Can you give me a little tutorial on how to use it correctly for making groups?

The potential seems outstanding but I don't get it yet. From my initial poking around, there's an option to start a party which just seems to start a ps party like you did it from the main menu. Then there's a member list where you can't interact other than to send a FR or see a status. Then a wall that is just a single feed without the ability to reply to posts. And then the Now Playing section which just seems to be 99% single person fireteams with no descriptions?

What's the process if I want to use it to form a group or join an existing one that is doing something in particular?

Want to help us kill Oryx tonight

Top Bottom