• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

X-Frame

Now some guy found the new Hunter exotic chest piece the ATS/8 Tarantella:

Reddit Link

So now it seems like there is 1 Twilight Garrison chest and this 1 Hunter chest in the wild, with no explanation of how they were obtained. Damnit, where are all these new exotics showcased in the pre-TTK trailers?!

Don't forget today is the last day to get orders in at the gunsmith for armsday deliveries next wednesday. When xur vanishes, so does your ability to buy new packages at the gunsmith until the next armsday.

I don't get communities either, seems about as useful as the bungie.net clans. A lot of noise and too much effort to try and actually do anything.

Also if anyone can approve my DGAF community request, psn id is thediamondage. sent a few PMs, been accepted and kicked out of the community a few times now.

yes. Loot is weekly per character.

Don't forget today is the last day to get orders in at the gunsmith for armsday deliveries next wednesday. When xur vanishes, so does your ability to buy new packages at the gunsmith until the next armsday.

I don't get communities either, seems about as useful as the bungie.net clans. A lot of noise and too much effort to try and actually do anything.

Also if anyone can approve my DGAF community request, psn id is thediamondage. sent a few PMs, been accepted and kicked out of the community a few times now.
if you were affected by the admins and mods mistake and removed from the group, my deepest apologizes. We are working hard and with limited time due to RL issues to create an great community for GAF members only. I will add you back right now.

Looking for one newbie to King's Fall for an 11am EST fresh raid.

Myself and two others have never done it, not even read anything about it, so we're looking for one more that's similar. The other two have completed it and will step in if necessary but we will be trying to figure it out for ourselves for the most part.

Add me on PSN: EternalNewbie.

lynux3

Looking for one newbie to King's Fall for an 11am fresh raid.

Myself and two others have never done it, not even read anything about it, so we're looking for one more that's similar. The other two have completed it and will step in if necessary but we will be trying to figure it out for ourselves for the most part.

Add me on PSN: EternalNewbie.

Me please! PSN: lynux3

Edit: Does it count that I've only made it to the Warpriest and not gotten any further?

Need 3 more for a (hopefully) quick King's Fall run:

1. MandrakeUK
2. Sleepy_Buddha
3. Duebrithil
4. toastyToast
5. Inco
6. vlexp

Looking to start as soon as we're 6. Anyone interested?

Edit: 1 spot left now
Edit 2: Full

Simonnnnn

I'm assuming/hoping the answer is no, but do you lose a charged agonarch rune if you fail the event?

Not sure, just did one though and activating it never used the rune, so i assume not, also it seems pretty impossible to fail it.
You use the rune at the end to open a chest

Jabronium

Not sure, just did one though and activating it never used the rune, so i assume not, also it seems pretty impossible to fail it.
You use the rune at the end to open a chest

Thanks. Haven't used mine yet so wasn't sure if it was a timer like CoO, a fail if you wipe, or if you could just keep respawning and charge back in.

Ikkarus

Is there any other way to gain rep with the gunsmith besides his orders and those fusion rifles?
I believe you can boost his rep up with a certain part within the Crucible quest, although that is only a one time thing and I can't recall which part of the quest it is.

psylah

Any explanations for a small mystery?

In today's heroic, in the last room where you fight the Echo, there is a prompt for a Ghost interaction (he beeps and the Ghost icon appears in the upper right corner) on top of the large building, but there is nowhere to press square for a scan. It isn't related to the stealth drives, which are to the right of the building.

Anyone know what this is?

Dunlop

I've had no luck finding a raid group last night and this morning and probably won't have time the rest of the weekend.

My hunter is stuck at 299.6 light. I have a 310 sword, 308 sniper, 300 artifact, 300 foot (blue)

Outside of Touch of Malice are there any other questlines that do not involve the raid (I'm up to the stage for the 310 artifact) that gives a 300 drop?

After running endless strikes and decrypting dozens of engrams I am about to shelve this guy until next week.

I have 6 exotic engrams that I can't decrypt until I manage to gain another .4 light level

Question, does it matter if you already have the ghost from KF raid equipped on your character for me to get another one? Or will I not need to have it on me?

Klyka

Banned
That new secret raid room seems like it's unfinished.
I don't know,just doesn't seem right to me.

Where's Luke when you need him?

Ikkarus

That new secret raid room seems like it's unfinished.
I don't know,just doesn't seem right to me.

Where's Luke when you need him?
I agree. I think it's either intended for Herioc or Bungie just decided to axe it but leave the parts in for now.

Still it's that 1% of curiosity which has me intrigued.

xinek

Good morning everyone

Rum and I killed oryx along with 5 other people last night and then I feel asleep and had a dream about destiny. There was a new hidden story mission and you had to steal something from Xurs ship in the hangar and people were freaking out in here spindle style because you had to do it before he left the tower

Maybe we play this game too much
I'm so glad you guys finished the raid! I really hated having to drop out, but I was seriously asleep within 15 minutes of signing off. You and everyone else were so cool and great to play with, for real. How late did it go??

I don't get the PS4 community either. I thought it would be similar to Miiverse and with an easy way to connect with people who play your game but aren't necessarily on your FL.

Top Bottom