• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Xevren

The restoritive mind strike is a joke as Nightstalker with smoke bombs.
grab the relic, vanish in smoke - when it runs out a new one is ready

You don't even really need smokes for it. I mean with heroic/nightfall you can't really just grab the relic and skip everything but in normal playlists it's the shortest strike out there. Grab relic, put it in, skip it all. It has no fight you have to do except the end.

Bye Lnkn!

KjEO49.gif

Lnkn just wanted to be with his good buddy Oryx. Good on you for helping him.

Cade

The restoritive mind strike is a joke as Nightstalker with smoke bombs.
grab the relic, vanish in smoke - when it runs out a new one is ready
Just came to say this! Did it with randoms in five minutes total. I don't even know if you need to kill any enemies

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So at this point, how many exotics are locked out?

As far as I know: the sleeper simulant and three pieces per class (the titan dodge thing, the hunter arachnochest and the warlock blink booster). And Luke confirmed that at least two of these are not in the engram pool, so...

Trojan

Let's form one. Haven't completed it with my alts yet, so I'm down for a full run.

1. Kyoufu
2. Ambitious

I'm in if you still have room....PSN is Phife24

EDIT: looks like that group is full so if anyone else needs one for raid I'm in.

So I have this "Thrill Seeker" bounty that says kill 3 cursed thrall with melee without dying. None of my melee kills register. Is it bugged, or am I just missing the point?

If it's anything like the old destiny things that made you melee cursed thrall, you have to actually punch them. Throwing knives and other ranged melee don't count.

If I remember right, the old bounty made a point of saying you had to be in their mist after they blew up. So they would only count the kill if you were close enough to take the damage from it and survive.

Tovarisc

welcome to Year Two Destiny, where you play the same two maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

They have way too strong hard on for showing off strikes that were PS4 exclusive for past year, problem is that those strikes are awful and tedious shait that no one wants to play.

Akai XIII

You guys made it in? Did you figure out the "how" of getting in the room?
I managed to get in but most people left after a while. Now I'm sat in the room playing with my balls, keep dunking them into the hive statue but so far he doesn't seem all that impressed.

Crucible matchmaking is so fucking broken. Has Bungie ever stated exactly how it works?
I'm tired of getting the "the best around" emblem but still being in the losing team.

phen0m24

I managed to get in but most people left after a while. Now I'm sat in the room playing with my balls, keep dunking them into the hive statue but so far he doesn't seem all that impressed.

Was there a specific sequence you had to activate those posts outside?

Cursed thralls in CoO do not count. Load up the mission Summoning Circle, at least 3 or 4 will spawn.

Go to Earth Patrol and head for skywatch. Disturb the servant of the hand. Punch away

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Get an exotic Special weapon engram, decrypts into a fucking Invective, the ONE special weapon from engrams I already have. Give me the goddamn Telesto already. Or Hereafter. Just not ANOTHER fucking Invective.

btkadams

Where do you find the red bull item? I just entered my first code into the Bungie site and it said it had been applied. I don't see anything in the tower though.

MrDaravon

The number of games I had to play with randoms to win my first game of Mayhem Clash, after 4 days, is fucking ridiculous. I need to just start hitting up LFG for this shit or something, it's dumb.

JayHayabusa

Ya I m gonna need help in the final room of Fear's Embrace. I need to kill Mir Zik before killing the echo.

Anyone willing to help? Should be quick

Exotic sword quest question, I've nearly finished the 25 PvP kills on my Main so will be ready to hand in the quest tomorrow. I picked up the other two swords on my alts and they've been infused to 280+ so all the bubbles have been unlocked and haven't picked up the exotic quest (50 majors, 25 PvP) on them.

So when I hand it in tomorrow will it unlock for all three?

Tovarisc

Heroic Strikes really show players who can or can't prioritise right targets during boss encounter and have understanding of mechanics in encounter.

Hint: There is a lots of players with too little situational awareness or understanding of any boss mechanics in any strike, brute force seems to be word of the day.

Top Bottom